[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Home » Vichorse Forum » Breeds » All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc)
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2645654 is a reply to message #2645215 ] Wed, 09 May 2012 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lovesagoodpaint  
Step away from the computer,
Groucho wrote on Wed, 09 May 2012 10:04

MYRADAR wrote on Wed, 09 May 2012 09:58

Good luck groucho . youll be fine.. remember to breathe!.. and i hope you have some good runs..

Thanks!!!

What she said ... kinda sounds like something I would say Laughing

Everyone wants happiness no one wants pain, Yet you cant have a Rainbow without the Rain!
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2647631 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Attitude05  is currently offline Attitude05  
Level 1
Isn't Turtle a cute fella!
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2649710 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Mon, 14 May 2012 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  polocrossebabe
Its my party and I'll hoo haa if I want to

well after a few weeks enforced time off horses because i fell outa my float Rolls Eyes i am ready to climb back on the new poneh tomorrow. Very Happy we have our first show in 2 weeks, the last one for the season over this side of town. Very Happy then it's some heavy training from me over winter so i can learn these western buttons and build a relationship with Finn. My aim, no biggy, just the state QH titles next year Rolls Eyes well someone once told me to aim big if you're gonna aim at all. Laughing Laughing Laughing

polocrosse...king of the one-horse sports.
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2649932 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Mon, 14 May 2012 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lovesagoodpaint  
Thanks Attitude ... he is a dude ... has a few issues we are working through and hoping he is feeling like a new man after his chiro visit soon.

PCB your riding tomorrow!!! I didnt realise that Very Happy im looking forward to this show comming up .... then a few clinics/club days ... before you know it the new season will be apon us Wink

Grouch not long now till you'll be showing your ponies butt off again as well Smile

Everyone wants happiness no one wants pain, Yet you cant have a Rainbow without the Rain!
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2649983 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
The forum drove me to drink. Remind me to thank it.
Dont remind me Embarassed Laughing

Having a meltdown already...my trainers seems to have this unwaivering confidence in my ability to get around these classes...wish I shared his optimism Laughing
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2650266 is a reply to message #2649983 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  MYRADAR  is currently offline MYRADAR  
Level 1 - Advanced
groucho youll be fine.. get your space on the rail and forget everyone else... funny.. david norbury always says its another challenge to be able to ride a decent class let alone how your horse is going.. as in making sure you have room, not catching people, worrying about people catching you etc...
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2650291 is a reply to message #2650266 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
MYRADAR wrote on Tue, 15 May 2012 13:18

groucho youll be fine.. get your space on the rail and forget everyone else... funny.. david norbury always says its another challenge to be able to ride a decent class let alone how your horse is going.. as in making sure you have room, not catching people, worrying about people catching you etc...

Its all the ring crafty stuff that Im struggling with

The game plan is to just get around the class, if I need to fix anything, whether the Judge is looking at me or not, Im instructed to do so...

Thats where I got caught at the Nationals, my ring craft and experience with spacing, and riding the class itself let me down badly Embarassed
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2650387 is a reply to message #2650291 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
well just pretend the nationals were your practice run... a good thing i was taught.. was .. watch the open class.. as a lot of them will be in your amatuer classes.. and you can see the fast /slower horses etc... and see where your horse fits with your trainer... then try to get in behind the same horse or horses that is around your horses pace etc.. if you nkow what i mean.. david also said to cut corner or go in deep.. its a good way of making up ground or widening space... ive spend many a day at clinics doing exactly this.. ring craft... its amazing how many classes u see with a group horses clumped together.. then massive space on the rail... good luck.. youll be fine!!! here is me who has never showed at npha anyway !..
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2650388 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
Yep we were chatting about exactly that on Sunday

Going deep into corners, over taking, finding horses who are around the same speed...

Im flat out walk, jogging, and loping at this point, without all that other stuff Shocked Laughing Laughing

Thats a good idea to watch the open class, and see the horses my trainer is riding in front of and behind...so that he doesnt (hopefully) have to over take

Thats where it fell apart at Nationals, I came off the rail to pass and it all turned to crap (not my horses fault though)

Sooooooo much to learn Shocked

Thank you Smile Smile Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:25]

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2650401 is a reply to message #2650388 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
hahah.. youll be fine.. at least youll be a little more aware of it this time....
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2650422 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Hollywood  is currently offline Hollywood  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Wow, there's so much more to think about with all this ring craft malarkey - makes me glad I get the whole arena to myself when I show!! Laughing Although, that can come with it's own pitfalls....all eyes on you and you only if you bugger something up! Embarassed

PCB we need pictures of your new pony! And preferably pictures of you on your new pony!! Razz How did your ride go today? And there's no harm in aiming high....I did the QH State Show last November when I had only done my first show in March the same year and had only just started doing classes with flying lead changes in October, so I was very inexperienced! But still got out there and managed to get two fourth places, one of them in an open class so if I can do it, you certainly can!!

Well I'm very pleased to say Bubba and I had a successful time at the GVRHA reining show last weekend....spent some time with my trainer at the show on Saturday just training and working on our lead changes and making Bubba chill out and wait for me to ask for them rather than getting tense and anticipating and then rushing through them....well it certainly paid off big time in our classes on Sunday!! Very Happy He was amazing, he waited for every single cue from me, he didn't anticipate anything, was soft, and the most relaxed he's been out showing in a long time. Couldn't have been happier with him! We actually got the best marks for our lead changes we have ever had and we even scored our highest ever overall score together in one of our classes!

So we ended up with:
1st Novice Horse Non Pro Level 1
2nd Novice Horse Non Pro Level 2
2nd Rookie Level 1
2nd Rookie Level 2

We also competed in Limited Non Pro, but didn't place, it's the highest level class we compete in so my next goal is to get a placing in this class (we managed 5th at the last show but the placings only went to 3rd)! We did quite a nice run, but I got a few penalties - one where I didn't quite get the lead change and was late to get him changed behind and also had a couple of trot steps out of a rollback, but overall I was rapt with how we went the whole day! Our trainer was very pleased with how we went and how I'm riding and showing in general - making smart decisions and keeping it all together - which was great to hear as it means the hard work is definitely paying off. I'm still on cloud nine!! Very Happy

And just a couple of pictures:

My boy and I on Sunday after we'd finished Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=510052&private=0

And just a lovely shot of my boy taken back in January at another show, just to show what a spunk he is! Razz (Photo credit - Equine Photography Melbourne)

index.php?t=getfile&id=510053&private=0

http://i.imgur.com/mAnxU.jpg

New website! www.saraagnew.com
Or visit me on Facebook!
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2650457 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 16:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
Whooo hoo!

I love the last shot, he has such a soft, kind eye Very Happy
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2650639 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lovesagoodpaint  
All this chat i missed Shocked Thats good advice Myradar, I will keep that tucked in the back of my mind ... don't think it will be to useful for this next show though, will be interesting to see how my boy handles himself out in company.

Grouch, I like your trainers style ... make sure you take it onboard and fix things when needed and not just hope that Red corrects himself. I so hope this you get some of that confidence back you lost in a fortnight Very Happy ... ring me if you need a pep!

Hollywood you guys really are just rocking and rolling!!!

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2650835 is a reply to message #2650639 ] Wed, 16 May 2012 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Great work hollywood.. yes those anticipations on flying changes are so painful!. some horses are just too smart for their own good.. its comething ive been working hard on .. and i must say i think are starting to see the benefit of it..

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2651249 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Wed, 16 May 2012 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  polocrossebabe

ok, if you insist Rolls Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

index.php?t=getfile&id=510179&private=0

• Attachment: diva5.jpg
    (Size: 44.08KB, Downloaded 398 time(s))

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2651334 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Wed, 16 May 2012 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
Youve gone crazy with excitement PCB Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2652080 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
The only two photos I liked from Q12

God only knows what my left pinky is doing..I should get some sort of endorsement from Twinings Rolls Eyes Embarassed Rolls Eyes Laughing

And Ive decided to try and go for another look other than "cats bum face" Laughing

index.php?t=getfile&id=510329&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=510330&private=0

• Attachment: q12 vh.JPG
    (Size: 96.37KB, Downloaded 380 time(s))

• Attachment: q12 vh 2.JPG
    (Size: 98.77KB, Downloaded 377 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:06]

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2657128 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 22 May 2012 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lovesagoodpaint  
Your left pinky is making sure you dont look to common! Laughing

Ok VENT .... i just had an interesting convesation with some one new to the western industry who has there heart set on breeding Reining horses good enough to halter .... at the top level Confused ... no amount of explaining could make her see the industry for how it really is ... I just had to bite my tongue (uber hard for me) and walk away Cool ... vent over! Laughing

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2657161 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Wed, 23 May 2012 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
Hmmmmmm perhaps she should come and watch some of the big halter futurities at NPHA and see thats it would be virtually impossible to do so without compromising something
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2657239 is a reply to message #2657161 ] Wed, 23 May 2012 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lovesagoodpaint  
Groucho wrote on Wed, 23 May 2012 06:57

Hmmmmmm perhaps she should come and watch some of the big halter futurities at NPHA and see thats it would be virtually impossible to do so without compromising something

Nope in her eyes it can be done .... even though she is very new to the industry ... arghhh ... she asked about crossing old lines with new, but she wants to rein. She is getting some support but its more halter people saying that SOME old working lines can help with the newer halter lines for halter ... but no one realises she also wants it to rein ... at top level ... im out most of the day today so it will be interesting to see what support she has this afternoon when I get back in

Oh and you have a safe trip up and have heaps of fun!!! So sad ive missed out on all of this! but there is always next year!
~Mexican wave~ Go Red Man Go Red Man GOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

[Updated on: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:04]

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2657297 is a reply to message #2657239 ] Wed, 23 May 2012 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
groucho.. did u have better runs this time around??? i love those photos... pinky makes u look upper class! hahah..
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2658080 is a reply to message #2657128 ] Thu, 24 May 2012 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Showaspot  
Completely Insane
Lovesagoodpaint wrote on Tue, 22 May 2012 23:25

Ok VENT .... i just had an interesting convesation with some one new to the western industry who has there heart set on breeding Reining horses good enough to halter .... at the top level Confused ... no amount of explaining could make her see the industry for how it really is ... I just had to bite my tongue (uber hard for me) and walk away Cool ... vent over! Laughing

Oh dear ... oh well, we all have dreams?

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2658158 is a reply to message #2658080 ] Thu, 24 May 2012 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lovesagoodpaint  
Showaspot wrote on Thu, 24 May 2012 01:35

Lovesagoodpaint wrote on Tue, 22 May 2012 23:25

Oh dear ... oh well, we all have dreams?

Your right SAS but she was asking for advice ... apparently she only wanted to hear advice that fitted what she wants to do ... I was trying to help her meet the market and try and stop any more unwanted horses being bred :/

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2660643 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Sat, 26 May 2012 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  polocrossebabe

well diva turned up this week, and what a show this fine victorian weather put on for her Rolls Eyes luckily i'd stocked up on some skye park rugs to keep her toasty warm. Very Happy although no one did tell me you gotta get the tail bag sewn to the rug before you put it on the horse Confused stupid idea that is i tell ya Rolls Eyes

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2663019 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 29 May 2012 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
I didnt ride at NSW State or NPHA

The boy was a little naughty during the Feature classes on the first night at State show

A combo of it being night when he showed, the fact this is his first big show season and he is buggered, and well, he was a little over it

We made the decision to use these two shows to really solidify his training, ride through any issues...and get cracking with me next season

Despite not getting off to a good start, his results are as follows

NSW State Show

3rd Open halter gelding
Reserve State Ammy Halter gelding
Reserve Grand Champion Ammy Halter gelding

Think that was it

NPHA

Finalled in the $4000 Junior Horse derby..this was amazing considering the horses he was in with, and the fact he only has 5 months real training under him and isnt as "solid" as the other horses

2nd in the Junior horse WP, which again was utterly amazing!!

9th in the Junior horse HUS Derby (from 9) because he had a blow out Embarassed Rolls Eyes

6th from 10ish in the normal Junior HUS class

4th in the open halter

2nd in the Ammy halter

9th from 9 in the final of the Junior horse WP Derby...bad run (off the rail) and one stop at the gate Embarassed Laughing ..but otherwise beautifully behaved and a super end to the show

So overall this show season has just been amazing, so happy with my trainer and the constant and steady improvement in my horse over the season...couldnt be happier that he is in the top 10 in halter, pleasure, and Hunter at the biggest shows in the country

Boy is home now, on a much needed break Very Happy Very Happy
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2663092 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 29 May 2012 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lovesagoodpaint  
Well done to Red!! What a trooper ... your going to kill it next season and im going to be so glad ill be there to see you do just that! Very Happy ... Those results are fan-bloody-tastic! Hopefully that high your on will carry you over winter!

Heres to a awesome first season Grouch and many many more to come!!!

We have an Ian Francis clinic in a little under 3 weeks ... im excited and nervous all rolled into one ... hopefully we come away with some excellent tools!

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2663224 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 29 May 2012 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  linksys  is currently offline linksys  
Completely Insane
Well Done I kept popping in here yesterday waiting for your results!!
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2663694 is a reply to message #2663092 ] Tue, 29 May 2012 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  PCB1  
Completely Insane
Lovesagoodpaint wrote on Tue, 29 May 2012 08:43

Well done to Red!! What a trooper ... your going to kill it next season and im going to be so glad ill be there to see you do just that! Very Happy ... Those results are fan-bloody-tastic! Hopefully that high your on will carry you over winter!

We have an Ian Francis clinic in a little under 3 weeks ... im excited and nervous all rolled into one ... hopefully we come away with some excellent tools!

we are gonna have lotsa fun at the IF clinic. and grouch, hopefully we can meet up during the next show season.
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2663724 is a reply to message #2663694 ] Tue, 29 May 2012 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lovesagoodpaint  
PCB1 wrote on Tue, 29 May 2012 20:25

Lovesagoodpaint wrote on Tue, 29 May 2012 08:43

we are gonna have lotsa fun at the IF clinic. and grouch, hopefully we can meet up during the next show season.

I was all Shocked do I know you! Cool .... shesih go changing your name and coming in here all "undercover" like Rolls Eyes Laughing

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2663859 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Wed, 30 May 2012 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
Whats with the name change? Cool Laughing Laughing

And yes!!! Hopefully we will be showing at alot of the same shows this year Very Happy
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2664015 is a reply to message #2663859 ] Wed, 30 May 2012 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
they are great results groucho if he was having issues!!!!!! so is he coming home for a little break now?
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2664038 is a reply to message #2664015 ] Wed, 30 May 2012 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
MYRADAR wrote on Wed, 30 May 2012 10:02

they are great results groucho if he was having issues!!!!!! so is he coming home for a little break now?

He is home now Smile Smile

Picked him up Monday from Sydney and is being a pasture puff (a spoilt one) for the next few months

His issues related mainly to being a little sore, tired and over it

He isnt as "mentally fit" as some of the more seasoned competitors, so just showed his "tiredness". Nothing nasty really just a bit of cowkicking at the leg on lope off...

Treating him for ulcers, just in case, having a therapist to him next Friday and other than that, just pretty much staying out of his face Smile
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2664096 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Wed, 30 May 2012 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Hollywood  is currently offline Hollywood  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Well done Grouch and Red, he's done really, really well this season!! Very Happy

I'm sure he'll enjoy his well earned break now....mentally and physically he can just take some time to chill and I'm sure he'll come back even better next season!

I decided after our show in May that we would take a break for 5 weeks, I think we were both risking getting burnt out by the end of the year otherwise so knowing we don't have another show until the first weekend in August meant we could take some time out and still have plenty of time to get back into it and get fit again for the August show. We have a clinic at the end of June so he's getting clipped in a couple of weeks and then back in the saddle fresh and ready for the new challenges ahead!

We finished on a good note though at our last show - he was perfectly behaved all weekend, our trainer gave us a heap of help with our lead changes and Bubba's anticipation of them, and he went out cool, calm and collected in all our runs and not anticipating anything! Ended up with a 1st and three 2nd places!! And he was so chilled out that he hardly needed any work prior to going in to the show pen which is very unusual! In fact, one of our runs I thought I had more time than we did as they didn't drag the arena when they said they were going to and I only had five minutes on him before we went in!

So he's now enjoying his break (I'm itching to ride though! Laughing ), he had his chiro/massage/acupuncture (which was great as the chiro was very happy with how much stronger he's become through his back as a result of correct work!) and is living the life of luxury for a few more weeks. We have a show in August and another in September and then we're off to Nationals in Tamworth in October so have a heap of stuff to work on before then eek!!!

http://i.imgur.com/mAnxU.jpg

New website! www.saraagnew.com
Or visit me on Facebook!
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2664140 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Wed, 30 May 2012 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
Thats great Hollywood, nice to go out on a good note

You guys have had a bit of a rollercoaster this year but come out the end on a high Very Happy Very Happy

I havent ridden my horse much since January, and at times Ive been busting to ride, and others, Ive been grateful for the break after over 20 years of pretty much always having something to ride

I could get on my TB, but frankly, cant be arsed Embarassed Laughing

Going to enjoy what I hope is a relaxing, chilled out winter with my lot Smile
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2664261 is a reply to message #2664140 ] Wed, 30 May 2012 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
mmmm.. maybe good idea on some treating for ulcers...its been a big couple of months for him... my boy doenst cow kick.. just the old tail becomes a helicopter,swishing ! hahah.. i havent ridden for 6 weeks.. damn rain down here... im waiting for my sand man to deliver me some new sand for my arena as well... so once that arrives i should be back into it... agree im enjoying the non riding.. though he is still stable everynight... so that work is still there!. hahah..
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2668700 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 05 June 2012 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
The boy is settling in well...

Ive tailored a diet for him to deal with ulcers (if any), a joint supplement and a good kidney flush (as we were a little worried about the excess protein towards the end of the season)

This was last Friday, the first time he had been nude and outside for a while

index.php?t=getfile&id=513287&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=513288&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=513290&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=513289&private=0

Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2668703 is a reply to message #2668700 ] Tue, 05 June 2012 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  QHGirl  is currently offline QHGirl  
Level 1
Ha Ha Ha! that's one happy horse Grouch! looking beautiful as always, how come you're not 6" deep in mud and water like us Victorians at the moment!!

Love is a Quarter Horse!
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2668705 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Tue, 05 June 2012 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Groucho  
The foul weather has just this morning reached us

Im frozen and soaked after just feeding up!

You guys sent it up here! Shocked
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2668733 is a reply to message #2668705 ] Tue, 05 June 2012 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  QHGirl  is currently offline QHGirl  
Level 1
Sorry!!!! it's clearing here now, hope it's gone by this afternoon I have the farrier coming and have 3 very spooky horses with all this wind!! Smile

Love is a Quarter Horse!
Re: All things Western (Western Pleasure, Cutting, Reining etc) [message #2671572 is a reply to message #2063143 ] Fri, 08 June 2012 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
  linksys  is currently offline linksys  
Completely Insane
he is really nice Grouch, I love Good Prophecy and have strongly considered breeding him to by mare BUT I am too scared I will get a cremello so I have to keep looking. I am going to go check out The Gold Pass (IMP) soon but his babies are only weanlings here so I wont know what they are like under saddle just yet. I'm pretty fussy I want the halter look with lovely WP movement Laughing
If anyone has any other possible one night stand (AI)suggestions let me know, I also really love Pass Judgement too oh and he needs to be 15.2hh plus and take into account my mare is a lovely buckskin dun Very Happy
Previous Topic:"Thoroughbreds"
Next Topic:Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 24 05:08:04 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05816 seconds

.:: Home ::.