[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Home » Vichorse Forum » Advertising - Horses » Standie for sale
Standie for sale [message #2649701] Mon, 14 May 2012 17:20 Go to next message
  shezza111  is currently offline shezza111  
Level 3
Hi everyone!
Im posting this up for a friend of mine.
She purchased a standie after she was influenced by my beautiful guys and was finally allowed her first horse. She found 'holly' a 5yr old mare. Registered name is Elle May Clampert.
Sadly i think they were greatly lied to when they went and saw her as this mare was perfect in the first day then it was downhill from there.
It was discovered that she's never been properly backed so they sent her to Dan Maloney who broke her in. However both the horse is green and the girl and her mother are also inexperienced. They try to do the right thing but Holly is very dominant and knows how to get away with things and the girl has lost her confidence and it has been decided that holly should go to an experienced home with someone who can give her the proper training she needs. She just needs someone who will be able to put her in her place if needed, she never put a foot wrong when she was with Dan Maloney. Dan Maloney is also happy to take phone calls about this mare as he thought she was a good horse. you can check out dan at www.fourtothefloor.com.au
Holly can walk trot and canter on both legs. Easy to shoe, tie up, catch and floats lovely. They would love her to go to a home where she will reach her potential.
She is currently in paddock condition and very hairy!
Please call Kim on 0417039003.
Located on the mornington Peninsula

• Attachment: holly 01.jpg
    (Size: 65.83KB, Downloaded 110 time(s))

• Attachment: holly 03.jpg
    (Size: 98.16KB, Downloaded 85 time(s))

Re: Standie for sale [message #2650137 is a reply to message #2649701 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 10:29 Go to previous message
  shezza111  is currently offline shezza111  
Level 3
$1500 Ono.
Previous Topic:found
Next Topic:URGENT SALE $1500
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 25 12:25:16 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01394 seconds

.:: Home ::.