[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Home » Vichorse Forum » General - Off Topic » Pet Memorials - Ideas please
Pet Memorials - Ideas please [message #2678998] Sun, 17 June 2012 20:43 Go to next message
  PonyGirl1969  
Completely Insane

As many of you know, I had my 2 aged rottweilers put to sleep today due to cancer. They are buried on our property and I would like to have some kind of memorial plaque placed on the grave site.

Years ago I had a pony put to sleep and had a ceramic (terracotta) plaque made for him, but I have never been able to find anything since that I like.

In addition to my rotties I have my soulmate horse, the beautiful Starlite (a stunning grey/white arabian gelding), cremated in my lounge room. It's been 4 years now and I have not been able to find anything fitting to put on the stunning antique cedar box that contains his ashes.

Any ideas, pics or links to useful websites would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Pet Memorials - Ideas please [message #2679019 is a reply to message #2678998 ] Sun, 17 June 2012 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  clydesdalelover  is currently offline clydesdalelover  
Completely Insane
I'm so sorry, have you googled pet memorials, when my pony was pts, I bought a plaque with her name on it, and put it on her grave, it cost a bit but she was worth it, I bought two for our deceased dogs, that were pts last year, so I know how you feel, but their in a better place now,
I'll try & see if I kept the contact for them.
My thoughts are with you ,
Re: Pet Memorials - Ideas please [message #2679024 is a reply to message #2678998 ] Sun, 17 June 2012 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  bunny b  
Unstoppable, ungaggable, unzippable
I'm sorry for your loss Sad

http://www.talkingstones.com.au/pet-memorials/
Re: Pet Memorials - Ideas please [message #2679202 is a reply to message #2678998 ] Mon, 18 June 2012 08:46 Go to previous message
  Jorelle Park  is currently offline Jorelle Park  
Level 1
Im so sorry.

I will second talking stones.

My family bought one for my memorial garden for my son. It is stunning.

I hope you remember the happiness not just the sadness in the time to come.
Previous Topic:Career confusion
Next Topic:big clompers is in The Alfred
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Aug 31 06:14:39 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01606 seconds

.:: Home ::.