[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Home » Vichorse Forum » Breeds » Andalusians () 5 Vote(s)
Re: Andalusians [message #2631143 is a reply to message #11611 ] Mon, 23 April 2012 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Artessa  is currently offline Artessa  
Level 3
Art (Andy x TB) prefers to smell the roses instead of "working"!index.php?t=getfile&id=506690&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=506691&private=0

Re: Andalusians [message #2633245 is a reply to message #11611 ] Wed, 25 April 2012 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  kalypso  is currently offline kalypso  
Level 2
Haha! at least he's not as bad as the chestnut in the bach of the pic!! Dun! Ruby! great.. could you send me a few plucked hairs from her body? I study horse color under the microscope and dun presents so differently!!
Re: Andalusians [message #2634364 is a reply to message #11611 ] Thu, 26 April 2012 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  RubyH  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Sure Kalypso, I've left her with her breeder until my mid semester break in June, however remind me then and I'll send you some. I'd never seen a dun horse before I looked at her, it is a pretty cool colour with the zebra stripes down their legs etc Smile

index.php?t=getfile&id=554084&private=0
Re: Andalusians [message #2639609 is a reply to message #2634364 ] Thu, 03 May 2012 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  bramarespanishhorses  is currently offline bramarespanishhorses  
Level 1 - Advanced
Some news from me - our Clasico MAC colt has been sold to Merle Ireland at Anchorbar stud in Qld, and we have a new mare Smile

index.php?t=getfile&id=508245&private=0

Bramare Spanish Horses
http://www.bramere.com
Re: Andalusians [message #2639977 is a reply to message #11611 ] Thu, 03 May 2012 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 2
Oooo! more info on the new mare!! Congrats to Merle too!!! Will she keep him whole?
Re: Andalusians [message #2640108 is a reply to message #2639977 ] Thu, 03 May 2012 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Yes, he's staying entire Smile. He has been up there for about six months now and has four foals due later this year.

The new mare is a full sister to the mare we exported, Cilla, so is by Fornido and out of A. Dacia II. She is currently in foal to Valeroso but Merle will be keeping that foal. She is being put back in foal to Anchorbar Gallant for us (close line breeding).

Bramare Spanish Horses
Re: Andalusians [message #2640404 is a reply to message #2639609 ] Thu, 03 May 2012 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Mac  
The forum drove me to drink. Remind me to thank it.
bramarespanishhorses wrote on Thu, 03 May 2012 07:11

Some news from me - our Clasico MAC colt has been sold to Merle Ireland at Anchorbar stud in Qld, and we have a new mare Smile

index.php?t=getfile&id=508245&private=0

oooh she's lovely - well done!

Fornido certainly stamps his offspring, doesn't he ? I wish I had a decent head shot of my fellow to show the similarity with this mare.

Re: Andalusians [message #2640485 is a reply to message #11611 ] Thu, 03 May 2012 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 2
Oh lovely!! L.! She reminds me of the colt I have at the moment-Artaq, 16 month old by Fornido out of Divinia! Can't wait to see Val's babies!!!!

• Attachment: artaq.jpg
    (Size: 72.25KB, Downloaded 80 time(s))

Re: Andalusians [message #2644952 is a reply to message #11611 ] Tue, 08 May 2012 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lindyk  is currently offline lindyk  
Level 5
SERIOUS BUYER WANTS BLACK PRE ANDALUSIAN GELDING !!! PLEASE HELP I HAVE TRIED MOST STUDS IN VIC AND NSW NO LUCK TO DATE Rolls Eyes
Re: Andalusians [message #2645016 is a reply to message #2644952 ] Tue, 08 May 2012 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  RFST  is currently offline RFST  
Level 1 - Advanced
Have you tried Gotico Park or Black Horse Manor? Both have black PRE stallions that have produced black offspring for them.
Re: Andalusians [message #2647168 is a reply to message #11611 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lena  
Level 1 - Advanced
Hello to the Andy world, I need you help.
It seems that I have been sucked into the world of Andies and I am now on the lookout for an Andy/Warmblood cross (already broken) and was wondering if anyone in this lovely section of the forum can point me in the direction of where I might find one of these horses for sale?

Any links would be very much appreciated Smile
Re: Andalusians [message #2647210 is a reply to message #11611 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  RubyH  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Knew you'd see the light A Surprised Laughing

Andy x wb, or Spanish warmbloods, whatever you want to call them, aren't a super common cross, and getting one under saddle is pretty $$ (in fact any promising, started youngster from a reputable breeder is pricey!) I know Gotico park breeds a couple, but don't think they're under saddle. Black horse manor has one or two nice ones under saddle, and Willtony stud in QLD breds some too (have seen some very nice horses from willtony!).

But I think you limit yourself a bit by looking for such a specific cross! Whilst the theory sounds good (andy temp, brain, action etc with a bit more athleticism & length of stride) it doesnt necessarily go that way in practice. A nice purebred or partbred without the wb breeding will not necessarily be inferior in movement or quality - it all comes down to the individual.

Re: Andalusians [message #2647651 is a reply to message #2647210 ] Sat, 12 May 2012 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
I have 5 Spanish Warmbloods for sale. All are by my imported PRE stallion. I'm having an Open Day this Sunday and the two 2 year olds and one of the yearlings will be there. The Open Day is in Sydney so it may be a bit far for you to come. If you have a look on my website you can see more information about them. www.gallandeer.com

Their names are Arabella, Gisela, Florencia, Hyperion and Filigree. The last one is a weanling full sister to Florencia and isn't on the website yet.

There are links on the website to videos of the two year olds, Arabella and Gisela.
Re: Andalusians [message #2648492 is a reply to message #11611 ] Sun, 13 May 2012 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lena  
Level 1 - Advanced
Well maybe if you just handball Thunder to me then I won't have to look for one... Rolls Eyes Laughing

I'm not completely limiting myself to WB x Andy, I'm happy for a purebred or another cross if it has the ability/temperament etc. I just love the Andy attitude and their natural ability to collect Shocked

Do you have any suggestions for where to look for purebreds or other crosses under saddle? I am not wanting a youngster that I need to start and break myself.. Give me the finished product Razz

RFST - thanks for the offer but Sydney is much too far for me and I'm after something that is already broken. Your horses look lovely though!
Re: Andalusians [message #2648524 is a reply to message #11611 ] Sun, 13 May 2012 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  RubyH  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
You don't see all that many quality, going andies for sale - which is testimonial to how fantastic they are as riding horses. I always say that any horse is for sale for the right price, but don't know if it applies to Thunder - he is a bit special! ( to me anyway Embarassed )

One of my friends has a nice little black 5y/o 2nd cross mare for sale at the moment - imported bloodlines, very pretty and super quiet. Great knee & hock action.

She is still a little green (in terms of education only, definitely no dirt), but will be a lovely horse with the time put in.

She is quite compact, about 15.1hh. Her owner has ridiculously long legs & needs something 16.2hh PLUS. I could get away with something her height, and from memory you'd be shorter & lighter than I

here's a pic with her owner:

index.php?t=getfile&id=509736&private=0

and one when I had a sit:

index.php?t=getfile&id=509737&private=0

I don't really know of anything else at the moment, but I'll keep my eye out for you! Watching the horse market is my #1 means of procrastination, not much gets under the radar Laughing Embarassed

I love the journey of getting a nice youngster, breaking it in etc though. There are actually a few on the market, of breaking age. And if you pick a good breaker, they come back as quite straightforward horses to ride Smile

• Attachment: solsa1.jpg
    (Size: 71.74KB, Downloaded 869 time(s))

• Attachment: solsa 2.jpg
    (Size: 81.52KB, Downloaded 874 time(s))

Re: Andalusians [message #2648538 is a reply to message #11611 ] Sun, 13 May 2012 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lena  
Level 1 - Advanced
Wow she looks lovely. What are they asking for her? (feel free to PM or Facebook message that) Is she out competing at all?

I have to sell Kira before I can purchase but she will probably be on the market in the next few months. So please do keep an eye out for me Cool

I'm just a little worried that bringing on an unbroken youngster will be too much for my experience level. I've had plenty of young, pretty green horses but none that I've had to get broken in.. It's a little daunting!
Re: Andalusians [message #2648683 is a reply to message #11611 ] Sun, 13 May 2012 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  RubyH  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
here's the link to her ad:

http://vichorse.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=2497015&a mp;S=d62ab9bd75954e6ef7c9745f15873995&srch=andalusian#ms g_2497015

I didn't realise you'd be selling your pally girl first, that's a shame! In many ways I find it a lot less daunting getting on a newly broken youngster (from a good breaker mind you!) than an educated older horse with a whole heap of pre-concieved ideas about being ridden, a whole heap of habits and buttons etc. A well broken youngster with a good temp is usually pretty straightforward as long as you're consistent and firm with them.

Re: Andalusians [message #2655871 is a reply to message #2647168 ] Mon, 21 May 2012 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lindyk  is currently offline lindyk  
Level 5
Try Black Horse Manor, they have 2 just broken, Black Magic is a lovely W/B Andy cross that I have been considering... he is on their website just Google it

price $12,00 neg

Good luck ! Smile
Re: Andalusians [message #2658349 is a reply to message #11611 ] Thu, 24 May 2012 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  equinepastels  is currently offline equinepastels  
Level 3
Andalusian soft pastel drawings
Message me for more info Smile

facebook.com/larellesharee

index.php?t=getfile&id=511471&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=511473&private=0

• Attachment: DSCF9828.JPG
    (Size: 42.08KB, Downloaded 798 time(s))

• Attachment: andy.jpg
    (Size: 23.71KB, Downloaded 787 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:35]

www.equinepastels.com
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5722/headerrkw8.jpg
Re: Andalusians [message #2682373 is a reply to message #2658349 ] Thu, 21 June 2012 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Modrin  is currently offline Modrin  
Level 5
Hi All,

I have a weird question. Has anyone leased out a stallion before to breeders? I have one that is being wasted in a paddock at the moment.
I've heard a couple of not great stories of people getting them back skin and bone etc. Any suggestions?

Cheers
Re: Andalusians [message #2682398 is a reply to message #2682373 ] Thu, 21 June 2012 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
I have never leased out a stallion but have known of situations where it has been done successfully. The important thing is for both parties to treat it as a business transaction and make sure there is a properly drawn up contract in place. Make sure it spells out anything you may particularly have an issue with eg number of mares served per season, type of service permitted (in hand, paddock, AI), outside mares permitted or not, stipulated number of times you can visit to check on him and in what timeframes etc.

If you are not used to drawing up contracts as part of your stud's activities, then get your solicitor to do it.

Check out the potential lessee's property and, if they have leased stallions before, contact those owners to see if they were happy with the experience. You can have a chat with their regular vet also.
Re: Andalusians [message #2683221 is a reply to message #2682398 ] Fri, 22 June 2012 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Modrin  is currently offline Modrin  
Level 5
Thank you for that. Very good suggestions. It's a waste having him sitting in the paddock but I'd rather have that than him ending up in a bad situation. Hopefully I can find something that's both good for the horse and safe for the horse.

Does anyone know of anyone (who would do the right thing) looking to lease a PRE stallion?
Re: Andalusians [message #2683387 is a reply to message #11611 ] Fri, 22 June 2012 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 2
Rodrigo Matos is comming back to Australia in a couple of months and we would love him to teach in Victoria! Anyone interested in hosting a clinic?
Rodrigo da C. Matos
Principal Rider at the Portuguese School of Equestrian Art and Senior Level Instructor of Morgado Lusitano. Founded the Morgado Lusitano Instruction Program.

RODRIGO MATOS is a gifted rider who was born in a county where exceptional horses and talents are recognized and nurtured. Rodrigo began riding at an early age, and his skills quickly became apparent to those who watched him communicate with horses. His training began in earnest at the Morgado Lusitano facility in Lisbon, where he was schooled under the talented Mr. Nuno Palma. It was under Mr. Palma's guidance that Rodrigo's talents grew, and when a position at the esteemed Escola Portuguesa d' Arte Equestre (The Portuguese version of The Spanish Riding School of Vienna) became available, Rodrigo was selected. In the fourteen years since then, his talents have matured under the watchful eye of modern day Masters. He currently trains under Maestro Dr. Filipe Figueiredo (Graciosa) and works daily with stallions from the Altar Real stud farm. These beautiful horses are started using traditional methods and then carefully evaluated to determine which discipline their temperament best suits them for. Classical training methods require the utmost in tact, patience, and skill. Working with a young horse for an hour a day for several years is not uncommon, and by the time Rodrigo has a horse ready for the exhibition, he may have thousands of training hours invested. The Stallions he works with are used in the equestrian exhibits at the Palacio National, and shown at the highest levels. Rodrigo is proficient at teaching and riding maneuvers such as the Piaffe, Passage and Long-reins-in-hand. He also performs the most demanding high school airs, including the Capriole (shown above), Levade and Corvetta. During these shows Rodrigo also works with the other Picadores as part of an ten rider Quadrille.

“I ask riders of the educational clinics that I host world wide
to bring what ever problem you may be having with their horse to the clinic and we can work together, the three of us, to bring the horse and rider into a more harmonious relationship.”

Rodrigo has a wealth of experience teaching horses, but his skills do not stop there. He has become the head riding master for the facility he once schooled under, Morgado Lusitano. This position enables him to refine his "people" skills as well, because not only is he responsible for the training of up to 35 horses a day, he is also in charge or the other assistant trainers and student trainees at the facility. These student trainees come from all over the world, and have varying degrees of riding proficiency. Rodrigo also personally teaches guest riders who visit to improve their riding skills. To more effectively communicate with them, Rodrigo has become fluent in English and in other languages. This broad base of experience assures that when he is involved with a client he is able to work with both the rider and the horse to achieve the desired Classical goals. In addition to his work in Portugal, Rodrigo travels worldwide offering classical horsemanship clinics to discriminating riders.
“When you are ready and considering a move to a more advanced movement, we can work on that with different approaches. As each horse is different and some techniques work better than others, let us discover together which approach is best .”

Rodrigo Matos is somewhat unique in that he actually encourages students to question him about his teaching methods. He says this allows him to discuss in more detail the intricacies of the movements, as well as allow the student to gain respect for his knowledge. Rodrigo rarely gets angry or raises his voice at his students, but you can be sure that what he says both the horse and the human will understand. And while you might think his expertise would make him aloof or difficult to approach, nothing could be further from the truth. He is genuinely interested in helping his students learn and this quality appreciated by his students. He is keenly aware of the many different backgrounds his students have. For example, many clients come with Natural Horsemanship ideas, and Rodrigo embraces this and other types of training as an important part of a students learning process. He respects and has an open mind toward the ideas of others, because he feels that there are many different levels of horsemanship. Although he is a somewhat quiet man who is most comfortable around horses, this trait ensures that the words he speaks are meaningful. Best of all, while you will benefit from what he says, you will also learn by watching him ride!
Re: Andalusians [message #2684170 is a reply to message #2683387 ] Sat, 23 June 2012 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
I've leased out a stallion but he went to someone I've known a fair while and trusted. For me, it worked out perfectly and she has ended up buying him Smile

Bramare Spanish Horses
Re: Andalusians [message #2685033 is a reply to message #11611 ] Sun, 24 June 2012 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  RubyH  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
My Iberian Derivative filly was trucked down to vic on Friday, she is a really sweet little horse.

I'll hopefully get her out and about this summer to a few in hand type shows/groundwork clinics etc. Never thought I'd say it but I've missed having a baby to play with!

index.php?t=getfile&id=516172&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=516173&private=0

• Attachment: IMG_1514.jpg
    (Size: 74.20KB, Downloaded 617 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_1648.JPG
    (Size: 58.91KB, Downloaded 621 time(s))

Re: Andalusians [message #2685039 is a reply to message #11611 ] Sun, 24 June 2012 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  RubyH  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
But on the downside, what on earth does one do with a mane like this?

index.php?t=getfile&id=516174&private=0

• Attachment: IMG_1582.jpg
    (Size: 63.67KB, Downloaded 619 time(s))

Re: Andalusians [message #2685382 is a reply to message #11611 ] Sun, 24 June 2012 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 2
Don't forget hair!!! She's lovely!
Re: Andalusians [message #2685505 is a reply to message #11611 ] Sun, 24 June 2012 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  RubyH  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Sure - pm me your address and I'll pluck her for you Smile

Re: Andalusians [message #2685669 is a reply to message #2685505 ] Mon, 25 June 2012 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Artessa  is currently offline Artessa  
Level 3
Oh, No pulling!!! One good wash followed by a bit of No Knots and she'll look fabulous!
Re: Andalusians [message #2686432 is a reply to message #2685669 ] Tue, 26 June 2012 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
She looks really sweet! But I'd cut all her mane off Laughing . I prefer to see the partbreds with short manes, but it's just a personal preference.

Bramare Spanish Horses
Re: Andalusians [message #2686711 is a reply to message #11611 ] Tue, 26 June 2012 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Macedonsporthorses  is currently offline Macedonsporthorses  
Level 1 - Advanced
Just had to share my good friends success at the Mareeba All Breeds Show in QLD. Her imported PRE Stallion (at the tender age of 3) took out all that he could against many lovely horses including Supreme Led Exhibit (against 20+ other breeds). Congratulations Rita of Majestic Spanish Horses. He is a wonderful example of the breed.

PICARO PM
index.php?t=getfile&id=516552&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=516553&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=516554&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=516556&private=0

• Attachment: IMG_0166.jpg
    (Size: 31.97KB, Downloaded 594 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_9917.jpg
    (Size: 29.84KB, Downloaded 589 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_9466.JPG
    (Size: 34.60KB, Downloaded 596 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_9516.JPG
    (Size: 33.06KB, Downloaded 582 time(s))

www.southernstarssaddlery.com
Re: Andalusians [message #2687151 is a reply to message #11611 ] Tue, 26 June 2012 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  RubyH  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
I've never been a fan of the double dilutes, very strange looking horses...but gosh he is superb!

I'll be very interested to see what his first crop of foals turn out like - is the owner planning on campaigning him under saddle?

BSH, I think you're probably right re: the mane...but it is kind of pretty!

Re: Andalusians [message #2687245 is a reply to message #2687151 ] Wed, 27 June 2012 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Our new mare will come down from Queensland and arrive with us on Wednesday next week. Very excited!

Congratulations to Rita on her success with her boy!

Here are some photos of a very hairy Ada taken yesterday. She has just turned two.

index.php?t=getfile&id=516692&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=516693&private=0

• Attachment: smlada.jpg
    (Size: 91.99KB, Downloaded 543 time(s))

• Attachment: smlada-2.jpg
    (Size: 92.63KB, Downloaded 541 time(s))

Bramare Spanish Horses
Re: Andalusians [message #2688067 is a reply to message #11611 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Macedonsporthorses  is currently offline Macedonsporthorses  
Level 1 - Advanced
Here are a couple of pics of my Big Boy (age 6) and his new little sister (who is for sale - Rita is in love with her but unfortunately she will go grey and that does not fit in her breeding program with her coloured boys otherwise she would be a keeper)

• Attachment: DSC_0062.jpg
    (Size: 60.10KB, Downloaded 127 time(s))

• Attachment: DSC_0104.jpg
    (Size: 70.11KB, Downloaded 110 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_0789.jpg
    (Size: 64.42KB, Downloaded 112 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_0793.jpg
    (Size: 70.35KB, Downloaded 98 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_0864.jpg
    (Size: 35.37KB, Downloaded 108 time(s))

www.southernstarssaddlery.com
Re: Andalusians [message #2688562 is a reply to message #11611 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 2
Picaro is looking very gorgeous and grown up!!! Very nice!!!!
Re: Andalusians [message #2688565 is a reply to message #11611 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 2
And Ada is beautiful in her fluff!!
Re: Andalusians [message #2688944 is a reply to message #2686711 ] Fri, 29 June 2012 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Mac  
The forum drove me to drink. Remind me to thank it.
Macedonsporthorses wrote on Tue, 26 June 2012 13:03

Just had to share my good friends success at the Mareeba All Breeds Show in QLD. Her imported PRE Stallion (at the tender age of 3) took out all that he could against many lovely horses including Supreme Led Exhibit (against 20+ other breeds). Congratulations Rita of Majestic Spanish Horses. He is a wonderful example of the breed.

PICARO PM
index.php?t=getfile&id=516552&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=516553&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=516554&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=516556&private=0

wow Surprised Surprised - likewise I'm not a fan of double dilutes, but I found the horse himself (from these pics) actually overshadowed the colour. He really is a lovely boy and if I were in the breeding game, I'd love to see him under saddle as a prospective sire. (if he's backed)

well done to his owner Thumbs Up

p.s. pandering to my ignorance Embarassed what is his breeding and how tall is he ?
Re: Andalusians [message #2689411 is a reply to message #11611 ] Fri, 29 June 2012 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 2
Your big boy Macedon.. has grown into a lovely horse ! Picaro is from the magnificent Paco Marti stud! Beautiful horses!!
Re: Andalusians [message #2690032 is a reply to message #11611 ] Sat, 30 June 2012 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  karashalla  is currently offline karashalla  
Level 4
Seriously loving the new photos of Picaro! Shocked Stunning boy.. If only we had something to put him over... All geldings here now. haha

As always, Ada is looking super. If you ever need her put under saddle when she is older we'd love to get her out and about for you. Wink (always trying to swindle her away from you, haha).

My boy, Valiente is doing as good as always. Little porker at the moment. haha

Here is a picture of our two boys.
Valiente is on the left (pure) and Dargo is on the right (Andalusian x Paso Fino).
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/389250_10150819257988907_1421736499_n.jpg
Re: Andalusians [message #2692582 is a reply to message #11611 ] Wed, 04 July 2012 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Level 1 - Advanced
Our new girl Delante arrived down from Queensland today. She is a bit tucked up and tired but otherwise seems OK. Photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bramerespanishhorses/sets/72157 630414560716/

Bramare Spanish Horses
Previous Topic:Quarter Horses
Next Topic:Welsh cob thread!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 1 11:40:40 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.33512 seconds

.:: Home ::.