[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Home » Vichorse Forum » Junior Member's Corner » Quote ideas for a YouTube video
Quote ideas for a YouTube video [message #2697385] Tue, 10 July 2012 12:44 Go to next message
  RecklessRider  is currently offline RecklessRider  
Level 4
Alright, so I'm making a video for my two best friends for their birthdays in August, I'm putting some of our favourite clips together with a cute song but I need a few quotes here and there throughout it

My question is what could be some cute quotes about friends, horses, summer, forever.

We don't see each other anymore that often, I moved agistments and they don't have their own horses so we all kind of drifted, one of them is homeschooled and her parents are strict so she never gets to go anywhere and the other is at a school 45 minutes away Crying or Very Sad

They have no idea I'm doing this Laughing

I want to put some funny ones in there too (falling off Shetlands, getting thrown around by a Australian riding pony, falling off bareback etc.....) Laughing Razz

Song ideas if you can too, thinking about 'I can win that race' off Flicka

Ideas?!?!?!

you see a horse…
i see…
Freedom
Spirit
Courage
Strength
Heart
Grace
Honesty
Therapy…
Re: Quote ideas for a YouTube video [message #2697396 is a reply to message #2697385 ] Tue, 10 July 2012 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  #10084;All Things Equine   is currently offline #10084;All Things Equine   
Level 1 - Advanced
"No hour of life is wasted that is speny in the seat of the saddle"
"Gotta love em'
wranger wearin'
boot scootin'
hat tippin'
deer huntin'
cowgirls wantin'
country lovin'
COWBOYS Laughing "

Pretty chessy Rolls Eyes Laughing
I'll try to think of some better one's

index.php?t=getfile&id=603620&private=0
Re: Quote ideas for a YouTube video [message #2699609 is a reply to message #2697396 ] Thu, 12 July 2012 21:30 Go to previous message
  Caramello  is currently offline Caramello  
Level 3
http://www.friendship.com.au/quotes/

Don't confuse my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...
Previous Topic:THIS IS JUST GOING TO FAR!!
Next Topic:Kitty Comes Home From The Vet... one leg short!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 25 10:07:18 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01666 seconds

.:: Home ::.