[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Home » Vichorse Forum » Breeds » Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise () 5 Vote(s)
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703163 is a reply to message #350 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  alchemist  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Okay guys....since the pin has been pulled on the crabbet show this year, I'm moving onto the next idea, which of course, I want ideas and feedback on.

Speaking to a couple of other people, and we're working with the idea of forming an arab club with the main focus being performance/saddle arabians. Could be either an hrcav club, or an ahsa affiliate (haven't looked far enough into it to determine which one would be better).

Figuring it would give us the opportunity to run clinics, shows/other competetitions........
Would anyone be interested?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost
J.R.R.Tolkein
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703195 is a reply to message #350 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  lizpee  is currently offline lizpee  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
I'm always interested in such like, depending on venues.

My aim in riding my girl in comps (especially TTT and big ones) is to show that Arabs are very versatile.

I just hate the opinions of many people to Arabs in general, without them even watching and appreciating their athleticism etc.So sick of the "arabs are hot" views, so I show them a "cool" girl Very Happy

Although a lowly L5 (almost L4) rider, we have done everything except Navigation rides in last 18 months since I got her.She often places, especially in "action" events CT and HT,.

Cas could be a super horse for better rider, but her ability to look after ancient jockey and put up with my errors make her priceless to me Very Happy

I have only had one experience of being judged in a show ring with other arabs and that was by chance that the other galloways were that (3 pure and 1 part bred), we did OK Smile Would be nice to know where my girl comes compared to her breed. Lots of judges are a bit biased against them in open classes (JMHO), but then again that is another whole kettle of fish Smile
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703225 is a reply to message #2703195 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  skymare  is currently offline skymare  
Completely Insane
There IS a Vic Crabbet show, BUT it is being run with the Western Districts show in december. So you if you have a crabbet horse you can enter the general arab sections AND the Crabbet arab sections. No pin was pulled, it just wasn't feasible for this year.
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703271 is a reply to message #2703225 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  alchemist  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
skymare wrote on Wed, 18 July 2012 12:31

There IS a Vic Crabbet show, BUT it is being run with the Western Districts show in december. So you if you have a crabbet horse you can enter the general arab sections AND the Crabbet arab sections. No pin was pulled, it just wasn't feasible for this year.

Skymare, that's a ring at another show, as opposed to a crabbet show on it's own, which is what I was refering to.

J.R.R.Tolkein
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703412 is a reply to message #2703163 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  mamasue  
Completely Insane
alchemist wrote on Wed, 18 July 2012 11:35

Okay guys....since the pin has been pulled on the crabbet show this year, I'm moving onto the next idea, which of course, I want ideas and feedback on.

Speaking to a couple of other people, and we're working with the idea of forming an arab club with the main focus being performance/saddle arabians. Could be either an hrcav club, or an ahsa affiliate (haven't looked far enough into it to determine which one would be better).

Figuring it would give us the opportunity to run clinics, shows/other competetitions........

I was so sad to read this. the Crabbet show has been around almost as long as me! LOL
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703429 is a reply to message #2702883 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  mamasue  
Completely Insane
carluke wrote on Tue, 17 July 2012 09:32

cheveauxpark wrote on Mon, 16 July 2012 18:33

Hey Ladies..when is Equitana and GV again?
Please so I can put in for holidays now at work. Smile

http://www.equitana.com.au/competition/arabian-show.html#.T8 c-zf6SYfM.facebook

Arabs on the 15/11/2012 at equitana. Qualifiers are the day before at werribee. Too bad for us working stiffs ... but hey I've already got most of that week off... yay!! cause it's Coldplay the monday night Very Happy WooHoo !! Awesome week ... and Dandenong the Sunday before Very Happy

GV is the 13th and 14th of october Very Happy

Just had a look at ticketing. Am I right in thinking that $160 gets you into everything for that day that you have the energy to see, plus the night comps/whatever's on???

I'm thinking I could catch the train to see the Arabian comp ...
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703498 is a reply to message #350 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  rajjys mum  is currently offline rajjys mum
This computer will self destruct in 10 posts
AC, if I stay in Vic (which I'm hoping not to) and the club was up this way, would definately be interested. I haven't been getting much except lots of volunteering duties out of my HRCAV club since my ankle injury which has forced me to cut back on jumping and nav rides which were the main reasons I was involved in the first place! Clinics in particular would be great!

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703533 is a reply to message #2703163 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  jazir1787  
Out of my way, I am in the midst of a hoo haa monologue

i would be, but everything arabian club-wise is always 5 billion hours drive away from here, and im not in the middle fo nowhere! Laughing

i am a member of the arabian western and in hand club

http://www.facebook.com/ArabianWesternRidingAndInHandClub

http://arabianwesternridingandinhandclubofaustralia.org/

more because they actually showed some interest in running something out of albury. membership only $20

reminder that the online show closes the 27th July

~ My treasures do not clink together and glitter...
...they gleam in the sun and neigh in the night ~

RIP Jazzy <3
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703536 is a reply to message #2703498 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  jazir1787  
i dont understand this equitana thing, how do they decide who "competes"?

i'm assuming it is all based on invitation, but how do you get invited?

(and no, i dont think i have anything worth being "invited" right now, but im still curious!)

RIP Jazzy <3
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703553 is a reply to message #2703536 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Sarj  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
As far as I'm aware Equitana comps are all run by invitation. I know the showjumping and reining last time were.

I'm thinking I'll just start show prepping Eddy and hope that by October he looks more horse like and less pony/mule like Laughing He went into his very lush private paddock today, and I'm going to start working him a few times a week on the lunge and in long-reins as well. Might clip him in a few weeks as his coat hasn't even started to shift yet.

I've got GV as our first show, and if he can compete then SEAHAC and Non Pro on the list for now. There's another show on my calendar for the last weekend in October, but I haven't written which club or where it is down Embarassed I'd love to do Carabi but at the moment I don't think it will be worth it until he's under saddle.

Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703649 is a reply to message #2703553 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  carluke  
Unstoppable, ungaggable, unzippable
Nah, the arab ring is run by the arabian breeders alliance. Entry is per any show, but, qualifiers are held the day before at werribee. Only those that pass the qualifiers can then compete at equitana. Or thats how it was explained to me by a member any how I read the alliance site.

www.carlukecollies.com.au
www.carlukearabians.com

Yes, i know that i can't spell ....
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703679 is a reply to message #2703649 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Dusty_Girl  
Who's off to the Arab Show prep clinic Sunday?

I'm going alone, no Mr HAC, so I'll be there if I don't get lost!!
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703710 is a reply to message #2703679 ] Wed, 18 July 2012 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  carluke  
Dusty_Girl wrote on Wed, 18 July 2012 21:19

Who's off to the Arab Show prep clinic Sunday?

I'm going alone, no Mr HAC, so I'll be there if I don't get lost!!

Very Happy
Me

Cya there Smile

www.carlukearabians.com

Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2703903 is a reply to message #2703412 ] Thu, 19 July 2012 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Completely Insane
mamasue wrote on Wed, 18 July 2012 15:49

I was so sad to read this. the Crabbet show has been around almost as long as me! LOL

there should be one next year. but with a complete change in committee board members and re-sorting and re-arranging the vic crabbet group it was too much to do a big show on it's own. so we are piggy backing at western districts which should be brilliant. we really didn't have time for it this year.
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2704000 is a reply to message #2703163 ] Thu, 19 July 2012 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  carluke  

As much as I would be interested A/C, I think I'd be in the wrong neck of the woods the distance would more than likely be a killer for me but I do like a good clinic Very Happy so would make exceptions for "interesting" clinics Twisted Evil

www.carlukearabians.com

Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2704134 is a reply to message #2704000 ] Thu, 19 July 2012 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Kiwi Girl  is currently offline Kiwi Girl  
Level 3
Hi All

Im new to the arabian world and am addicted already, lovely horses and lovely people Very Happy Very Happy

Had to come on a share a few pics of my girl.

Introducing Fenwick Silver Essence a Anglo filly by Fenwick Silver Spur and the new love of my life Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=519403&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=519404&private=0

• Attachment: Essy vh2.jpg
    (Size: 25.13KB, Downloaded 288 time(s))

• Attachment: Essy vh.jpg
    (Size: 47.75KB, Downloaded 289 time(s))

Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2704210 is a reply to message #2704134 ] Thu, 19 July 2012 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  sophb is currently online sophb  
Troppo. Loco. Round the twist.
Shocked She is beautiful!
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2704664 is a reply to message #2704210 ] Fri, 20 July 2012 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Completely Insane
i used to have a silver spur PC filly. i now have an mill park amastar girl. your girl looks very similar to my old spur filly. same colouring too.
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2704671 is a reply to message #2704664 ] Fri, 20 July 2012 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 3
Thanks sophb, I think so too.

Whats was your fillys name skymare??

Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2704724 is a reply to message #350 ] Fri, 20 July 2012 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  cheveauxpark  
The forum drove me to drink. Remind me to thank it.
Lovely Kiwi Girl...welcome Smile

Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2704729 is a reply to message #2703429 ] Fri, 20 July 2012 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  carluke  
mamasue wrote on Wed, 18 July 2012 15:59

carluke wrote on Tue, 17 July 2012 09:32

cheveauxpark wrote on Mon, 16 July 2012 18:33

Hey Ladies..when is Equitana and GV again?
Please so I can put in for holidays now at work. Smile

http://www.equitana.com.au/competition/arabian-show.html#.T8 c-zf6SYfM.facebook

Arabs on the 15/11/2012 at equitana. Qualifiers are the day before at werribee. Too bad for us working stiffs ... but hey I've already got most of that week off... yay!! cause it's Coldplay the monday night Very Happy WooHoo !! Awesome week ... and Dandenong the Sunday before Very Happy

GV is the 13th and 14th of october Very Happy

Just had a look at ticketing. Am I right in thinking that $160 gets you into everything for that day that you have the energy to see, plus the night comps/whatever's on???

I'm thinking I could catch the train to see the Arabian comp ...

Hey M/S from my understanding if you didn't want to go to the night events (I spoke to the equitana lady cause the timings didn't make sense) you can see the arabs on just the normal single day ticket of $45 for a single adult Very Happy

Very nice Kiwi Girl. She looks like she'll be a big girl too Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 20 July 2012 09:40]

www.carlukearabians.com

Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705047 is a reply to message #2704000 ] Fri, 20 July 2012 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  TeeQue94  is currently offline TeeQue94  
Level 1 - Advanced
carluke wrote on Thu, 19 July 2012 10:53

As much as I would be interested A/C, I think I'd be in the wrong neck of the woods the distance would more than likely be a killer for me but I do like a good clinic Very Happy so would make exceptions for "interesting" clinics Twisted Evil

It sounds awesome AC...but like Carluke, I think distance would be an issue for me...unless you're in Western Vic somewhere and I've missed that...I've kind of gotten into the habit of assuming that I'm a long way from most people on here...comes with being a long way from, well, everywhere Laughing Laughing Laughing

"When they prise my cold, dead fingers from the reins, then and only then can somebody else have Tee Que!"
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705052 is a reply to message #350 ] Fri, 20 July 2012 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
PS - Welcome Kiwi Girl...your beautiful little girl is lovely Very Happy

"When they prise my cold, dead fingers from the reins, then and only then can somebody else have Tee Que!"
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705115 is a reply to message #350 ] Fri, 20 July 2012 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  alchemist  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Sorry guy's, you'll have to bear with me until the olympics finishes (I think the army base over the back is playing funny buggers again, getting the internet to actaully work atm is a nightmare). Tried so many times yesterday to post, but right now it's just impossible unless I've got the netbook with me somewhere away from home!

I don't know that we're looking at being area specific.....there's no reason why 'things' (my current technical term Laughing) can't be run in different parts of the state. Hell, these days a committee doesn't even need to be within travelling distance of each other, meetings can easily be conducted online.

I just think that we've had lots of discussions on here over the last few years on what needs to be done, how people need to be bought back to the showring for example, and I've hit a point that rather than talking about it, it's time to do something about it.

Not that I think this should be restricted to showing by any stretch of the imagination, just using that as an example. No reason either why something like western couldn't be included.

If you guys wouldn't mind talking to others (even posting on your facebooks?), and getting a gauge on how much interest there would be, I'd appreciate it.

J.R.R.Tolkein
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705302 is a reply to message #2704671 ] Fri, 20 July 2012 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Completely Insane
Kiwi Girl wrote on Fri, 20 July 2012 08:45

Thanks sophb, I think so too.

Whats was your fillys name skymare??

Fenwick Silverlea. she's now at kalody stud. my current mare is called mill park anabella. Smile
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705330 is a reply to message #2705115 ] Fri, 20 July 2012 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
alchemist wrote on Fri, 20 July 2012 16:18

Sorry guy's, you'll have to bear with me until the olympics finishes (I think the army base over the back is playing funny buggers again, getting the internet to actaully work atm is a nightmare). Tried so many times yesterday to post, but right now it's just impossible unless I've got the netbook with me somewhere away from home!

I don't know that we're looking at being area specific.....there's no reason why 'things' (my current technical term Laughing) can't be run in different parts of the state. Hell, these days a committee doesn't even need to be within travelling distance of each other, meetings can easily be conducted online.

I just think that we've had lots of discussions on here over the last few years on what needs to be done, how people need to be bought back to the showring for example, and I've hit a point that rather than talking about it, it's time to do something about it.

Not that I think this should be restricted to showing by any stretch of the imagination, just using that as an example. No reason either why something like western couldn't be included.

If you guys wouldn't mind talking to others (even posting on your facebooks?), and getting a gauge on how much interest there would be, I'd appreciate it.

Now there is a super exciting idea, (I've noticed you seem to be good for those AC), huge amount of work to go into it no doubt, but boy if you can pull it off it'll be awesome. If you were able to do a 'floating club' (as in floating around the state, as opposed to a club for horse floating Laughing ) that could hold something in this neck of the woods once every so often, I would be very keen to be involved Very Happy and I am prepared to travel when I can, it's just sometimes tricky with three small children. That said, 'things' at Tatura are a little easier than some other locations, 'cos I've got family nearby.

Perhaps you could set it up so that the state was divided into districts, with a mini committee in each district responsible for hosting one event for the year, maybe hold a different event each month? As far as what 'things' to do, I'd be keen to try all sorts of different disciplines...was telling Cat that I'd love to give jousting a go the other night Laughing, would love to attend an Arabian costume day with tips for making costumes, riding workouts, the lot...or a sidesaddle day...anything that involves jumping is right up my alley. Sorry, my imagination may be running away with me here, once I started typing I just couldn't stop Embarassed Rolls Eyes

Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705805 is a reply to message #2704134 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Cat01  is currently offline Cat01  
Level 1
Kiwi Girl wrote on Thu, 19 July 2012 13:20

Hi All

Im new to the arabian world and am addicted already, lovely horses and lovely people Very Happy Very Happy

Had to come on a share a few pics of my girl.

Introducing Fenwick Silver Essence a Anglo filly by Fenwick Silver Spur and the new love of my life Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=519403&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=519404&private=0

From one newbe to another, welcome Kiwi Girl and your beutiful pony Very Happy

Also thanks ladies for making me feel welcome Very Happy sorry for my slackness in replying sooner Embarassed Rolls Eyes
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705807 is a reply to message #2705330 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Cat01  is currently offline Cat01  
Level 1
TeeQue94 wrote on Fri, 20 July 2012 20:49

Now there is a super exciting idea, (I've noticed you seem to be good for those AC), huge amount of work to go into it no doubt, but boy if you can pull it off it'll be awesome. If you were able to do a 'floating club' (as in floating around the state, as opposed to a club for horse floating Laughing ) that could hold something in this neck of the woods once every so often, I would be very keen to be involved Very Happy and I am prepared to travel when I can, it's just sometimes tricky with three small children. That said, 'things' at Tatura are a little easier than some other locations, 'cos I've got family nearby.

Perhaps you could set it up so that the state was divided into districts, with a mini committee in each district responsible for hosting one event for the year, maybe hold a different event each month? As far as what 'things' to do, I'd be keen to try all sorts of different disciplines...was telling Cat that I'd love to give jousting a go the other night Laughing, would love to attend an Arabian costume day with tips for making costumes, riding workouts, the lot...or a sidesaddle day...anything that involves jumping is right up my alley. Sorry, my imagination may be running away with me here, once I started typing I just couldn't stop Embarassed Rolls Eyes

I will now know whats happening if I see you coming with a dressage whip at me! Laughing I will however be the one running for cover although could be a useful technique to get a gallop out of Baxter and I.......
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705872 is a reply to message #2705330 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  alchemist  
Stark, Raving Bonkers

Thanks teeque!
I think you're thinking along the lines of me, no reason why eventually each area in the state couldn't have it's own mini commitee, or a rep or something.
I think sometimes people get bogged down in the idea that it's hard to organise clinic, or shows, or dressage comps or whatever, when in reality, it's not that difficult.
So, I guess I'll do some more research, and report back.....

J.R.R.Tolkein
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705897 is a reply to message #2705872 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
alchemist wrote on Sat, 21 July 2012 18:13

Thanks teeque!
I think you're thinking along the lines of me, no reason why eventually each area in the state couldn't have it's own mini commitee, or a rep or something.
I think sometimes people get bogged down in the idea that it's hard to organise clinic, or shows, or dressage comps or whatever, when in reality, it's not that difficult.
So, I guess I'll do some more research, and report back.....

My husband would be very cross if he knew I was saying this (has just finished telling me that I should let somebody else run the horse events at Nhill...if it was a matter of 'letting' them I would, but it's more a matter of 'forcing' them Laughing ), but consider my hand up to be part of a Western Vic/Wimmera District committee/rep. An organisation like we're talking about, where each district would really only have to worry about it's own one event a year would be (IMO) so much easier for people to manage. It's certainly a lot less to commit to than being part of a committee that required monthly meetings all year and everyone on the team was expected to help organise and attend every event for the year. I don't know, but I'm thinking that if it could be done on our Arabian Horse Society Insurance that might save on the membership costs too?

I really think you are onto something fantastic here AC...good on you Smile I'll be keen to hear more as things develop. Oh and if it does all go ahead and I do end up being part of a Wimmera/Western Vic district/zone whatever, can I please bags any month other than October...unless our event was the B grade show at Nhill Laughing Laughing Laughing

Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705901 is a reply to message #2705807 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Cat01 wrote on Sat, 21 July 2012 16:10

I will now know whats happening if I see you coming with a dressage whip at me! Laughing I will however be the one running for cover although could be a useful technique to get a gallop out of Baxter and I.......

Hehehe...I don't think you should encourage me Cat...can you imagine how cross you'd be with me if I managed to 'unhorse' you...but you have given me a great idea for when we start working towards Show Hunter hand gallops...beware the crazy lady with the dressage whip Twisted Evil !!!

Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705937 is a reply to message #350 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  alchemist  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
One thing I'd love to get organised teeque is a show/working hunter clinic.....

The more I think about it, the more I think ahsa affiliation would be the way to go. This whole thing came about because my mother was thinking of starting an arab hrcav club. Me being me went several steps forwards/sideways with that, and started playing with this concept.

I need to email the ahsa about forming an affiliate I think....this could be interesting, as while the netbook seems to be running okayish atm, my email is set up on the big puter, and email is the last thing that will work Laughing

J.R.R.Tolkein
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705948 is a reply to message #2705937 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  alchemist  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
As an aside, is anyone attending the judges seminar thingy at future farms next saturday?

J.R.R.Tolkein
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705977 is a reply to message #2705948 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Dusty_Girl  
alchemist wrote on Sat, 21 July 2012 20:25

As an aside, is anyone attending the judges seminar thingy at future farms next saturday?

What is it exactly?
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705994 is a reply to message #2705948 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alchemist wrote on Sat, 21 July 2012 20:25

Yep Very Happy

Details here DG http://www.ahsa.asn.au/downloads/2012_judges_meeting_vic.pdf

The RSVP was yesterday but if you give Gudrun she be able to include extra's as last we heard they hadn't had a particularly good resukt.

TQ, if you ever need any costume advice please ask, have been doing it for a few years now and have been mentored by someone who has won more costume champs that you can imagine.

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2705995 is a reply to message #2705977 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  jazir1787  
well i'd be interested in the border region

it is very similar launched in the US - the ammy army

the US has a lot of regions for their shows, and the people within each region that are a part of the ammy army support eachother a events etc

RIP Jazzy <3
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2706123 is a reply to message #2705995 ] Sun, 22 July 2012 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  alchemist  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
jazir1787 wrote on Sat, 21 July 2012 21:42

well i'd be interested in the border region

it is very similar launched in the US - the ammy army

the US has a lot of regions for their shows, and the people within each region that are a part of the ammy army support eachother a events etc

Never heard of them Jazir, but I'll certainly have a look at what they are doing tomorrow.
I mean, it's not like I'm above pilfering good ideas Laughing

RM, I'll be down at future farms, we may get a chance to speak then. I don't think it was very well advertised, I found it by chance looking for the judges candidate nomination form, otherwise I'd have had no idea it was on.

J.R.R.Tolkein
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2706436 is a reply to message #350 ] Sun, 22 July 2012 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Certainly wasn't well advertised, I saw it posted on facebook and only went looking for more info after Alandi asked me if I wanted to go.

Oh and I am terrible with remembering people, so if I look at you stupidly just remind me who you are Embarassed

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2706568 is a reply to message #350 ] Sun, 22 July 2012 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 3
Thanks everyone for the lovely welcomes - Glad to see i'm not the only newbie on the block Very Happy loved the pics of your kids cat01!

I would of loved to attend the clinic this weekend but have family visiting from N.Z - crossing my fingers another one will be run.

Planning on going to the western districts show so hopefully i will be able to meet some of you Very Happy

I didn't realise there was normally a crabbat show - that's a bit dissapointing it wont be run this year.
Re: Arabians - Crabbet and otherwise [message #2706675 is a reply to message #2706436 ] Mon, 23 July 2012 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
  alchemist  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
rajjys mum wrote on Sun, 22 July 2012 19:30

Certainly wasn't well advertised, I saw it posted on facebook and only went looking for more info after Alandi asked me if I wanted to go.

Oh and I am terrible with remembering people, so if I look at you stupidly just remind me who you are Embarassed

Laughing You think your hopeless with faces Laughing
Considering that I've only met you once when you came into work, we'll be lucky if we manage to find each other Laughing

J.R.R.Tolkein
Previous Topic:Andalusians
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 23 11:36:56 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.67228 seconds

.:: Home ::.