[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Home » Vichorse Forum » General - Off Topic » Need some advice
Need some advice [message #2712523] Mon, 30 July 2012 08:39 Go to next message
  Eventer1991  is currently offline Eventer1991  
Level 1 - Advanced
Ok so I have had a hair dresser booked in for a long time now. But recently when I have been trying organize a trial time and everything like that, it has been increasingly hard to get in contact. My question thati need help with is....should I just get a new hairdresser? I'm so confused! There my mate but I was still paying them to do it and they are ment to be invited to the wedding but it has been hard to even talk to her. 2nd question is even though they have been given a save the date...is it possible to not give them a invitation duentonthese circumstances?
Help please!

[b]Eventing[b] The only sport where your legally required to have your medical info strapped to you arm Smile
Re: Need some advice [message #2712530 is a reply to message #2712523 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  lepat  
Level 1 - Advanced
Woah, I'd be a bit worried!!

If your stressing about it now, imagine how much stress it will be the week of the wedding when your not sure they will turn up?
Re: Need some advice [message #2712540 is a reply to message #2712523 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
I no that's what I thought Sad I was ment to have a trial today at 9am for my bridesmaids and well I heard nothingnandnshe hasn't shown up. I asked for a conformations on Friday and waited all weekend for a response and got nothing Sad

[b]Eventing[b] The only sport where your legally required to have your medical info strapped to you arm Smile
Re: Need some advice [message #2712554 is a reply to message #2712540 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Ammo  is currently offline Ammo  
Step away from the computer,

Eventer1991 wrote on Mon, 30 July 2012 09:18

I no that's what I thought Sad I was ment to have a trial today at 9am for my bridesmaids and well I heard nothingnandnshe hasn't shown up. I asked for a conformations on Friday and waited all weekend for a response and got nothing Sad

There's your answer Smile

Upon further investigation, I am NOT of moose like appearance.
Re: Need some advice [message #2712563 is a reply to message #2712523 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Stockhorse  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Find a new hairdresser. The last thing you need on the day is the stress of wondering if she will turn up, particularly if she stood you up for the trial. In regards to the invite I would try and talk to her to find out whats wrong, maybe she has something major going on ATM. Let her know you are getting another hairdresser, she may be relieved . You can really only judge whether or not to invite after you have talked to her. Not sending the invite may lose you a friend though so be sure its what you want to do.
Re: Need some advice [message #2712603 is a reply to message #2712523 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Bellasmum  
You know what you are doing.
Eventer1991 wrote on Mon, 30 July 2012 08:39

Ok so I have had a hair dresser booked in for a long time now. But recently when I have been trying organize a trial time and everything like that, it has been increasingly hard to get in contact. My question thati need help with is....should I just get a new hairdresser? I'm so confused! There my mate but I was still paying them to do it and they are ment to be invited to the wedding but it has been hard to even talk to her. 2nd question is even though they have been given a save the date...is it possible to not give them a invitation duentonthese circumstances?
Help please!

Find another one and get someone to proof read the invitations Very Happy

Meryl - (but you can call me Marion)
Authorised member of the “ph Club”
Certificate MAC3475

Re: Need some advice [message #2712624 is a reply to message #2712523 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  zam zam  
The forum drove me to drink. Remind me to thank it.
I often get booked because others are slack with emails, calls etc.
Book someone else, it's your wedding day and you dont need the stress.
What are area you in? Im pretty sure you are the other side of town to me.
I may be able to recommend a "professional" who will turn up and reply to calls and emails.
Seriously its not good enough!

If it sparkles or its fluffy its all good.
Re: Need some advice [message #2712625 is a reply to message #2712603 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Rayhay  
Troppo. Loco. Round the twist.
Fark that!

It is your wedding day, it is stressful enough without that cr@p, I wouldn't hesitate to find someone else, why put up with that kind of rubbish?

Find someone who is reliable.

Your friend is rude, she should come clean and tell you if she is not interested in doing your hair etc.

Remove her from the invitation list, that's not how a friend behaves.

Ray

Check out "The Track Box" in the commercial section or please like and share our page https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Track-Box/252336201624239 ?fref=ts
Re: Need some advice [message #2712687 is a reply to message #2712625 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  haygirl  
Troppo. Loco. Round the twist.
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I read the title as 'welding' so I was like what on earth when I started reading the OP...

but agree, i'd find someone else!

Where are you? The lady that did my sisters hair for her wedding and our hair for the last 6 years or something is great!!! She is in the Yarra Valley!
Re: Need some advice [message #2712706 is a reply to message #2712687 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  horses4lyfe  
Step away from the computer,
if you need help finding someone my hairdresser is great i will be using her for my wedding. she is located in Boronia. also have a cousin who does hair for weddings too and she is located in pakenham

let me know if you want either of their numbers

dream like you will live forever..... live like you will die today..

life is a gift and you shouldnt just take it for granted i will treasure it always
Re: Need some advice [message #2712896 is a reply to message #2712523 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
I've just booked another hairdresser. I mean I think its just. Rude. As if I'm not stressed enough the wedding is 3 months away I don't need things going wrong now! Thanks everyone. I'm still worried of the side affects of not giving them an invite. But he'll it's my wedding.

Re: Need some advice [message #2713183 is a reply to message #2712896 ] Tue, 31 July 2012 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  meggles59  
Level 1 - Advanced
Eventer1991 wrote on Mon, 30 July 2012 18:21

I've just booked another hairdresser. I mean I think its just. Rude. As if I'm not stressed enough the wedding is 3 months away I don't need things going wrong now! Thanks everyone. I'm still worried of the side affects of not giving them an invite. But he'll it's my wedding.

Sister is planning wedding for November and yes you don't need the extra stress! We've had hairdresser for like 10 years so don't have that problem but I think you did the right thing
Re: Need some advice [message #2713339 is a reply to message #2712896 ] Tue, 31 July 2012 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Bellasmum  
You know what you are doing.
Eventer1991 wrote on Mon, 30 July 2012 18:21

Why aren't they invited ? Thought she was a friend ?

Meryl - (but you can call me Marion)
Authorised member of the “ph Club”
Certificate MAC3475

Re: Need some advice [message #2713359 is a reply to message #2713339 ] Tue, 31 July 2012 10:47 Go to previous message
Level 1 - Advanced
Because since I asked them to do my girls hair and they said yes.... Havent gotten a word out of them... it's not like I asked them to do it for free I was paying them but now when asked to act upon it nothing. I have other people that i would rather invite, that have gone out of there way to help me. Instead of leaving me to stress. We learn who our true friends are when we call upon them

Previous Topic:Excel Formulas
Next Topic:Cat Wars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 23 17:39:07 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03661 seconds
.:: Home ::.