[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Home » Vichorse Forum » Showing » KER TTT Showing 2010
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1647416 is a reply to message #1647218 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Equivarna  
The forum drove me to drink. Remind me to thank it.
suew1001 wrote on Tue, 12 January 2010 22:30

Thanks rm. That info is very helpful for those of us who are on the forum. I'm wondering how all the other competitors will get on? Club reps are usually sent this type of information with the draw, either by email or as a hardcopy in the envelope you're supposed to supply with the team entry.

It will take up a lot of the OC's time if individual clubs (and/or competitors) have to contact them separately to find out details that everyone needs. Smile

Thanks RM.

Sooz, I'll organise something along those lines tonight. Smile

If a man says something in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him; is he still wrong?
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1647424 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  loubj  
Step away from the computer,
Thanks RM.... Very Happy

I remember turning left at Lavington ..right over the overpass..and then I couldn't remember which Rd on that roundabout.. Embarassed

See youse all there.....only 3 more sleeps... Very Happy and one restless night in the phloat.. Laughing
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1647453 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  rajjys mum  is currently offline rajjys mum
This computer will self destruct in 10 posts
A little bit of local knowledge never hurts and I must admit I have gone to TTT's around melb that I didn't get directions for and the only reason I didn't get lost was because I had been to a venue nearby. I think people tend to forget that not everyone knows where they are going because they are so familiar with it. I regularly travel out of my comfort zone so I know how it feels to get lost in a strange town, in fact I've got a bit of a talent for it Embarassed

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1647511 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Magical  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
The equestrian centre emailed our yard numbers through yesterday http://www.awec.net.au/

Also we were given this contact for feed deliveries.

Feed merchant
Doug Dydes Produce Store
592 David Street
Albury
Ph: 6021 2984

I ride therefore I am
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1647655 is a reply to message #1647116 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Kilcorran  
Level 1 - Advanced
Equivarna wrote on Tue, 12 January 2010 21:29

Kilcorran wrote on Mon, 11 January 2010 16:26

I know!
I am in 4B and even after you divide it up I am going to have 13 people in some of my classes!

Mum is in level 5 and will have between 2 and 5 in hers! Shocked

Class sizes are yet to be fine tuned. Pleased to be keeping knickers in unknotted state. Smile

Just because you hate shows doesn't mean you get to be an arse about it. Evil or Very Mad
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1647657 is a reply to message #1647511 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magical wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 08:33

The equestrian centre emailed our yard numbers through yesterday http://www.awec.net.au/

Also we were given this contact for feed deliveries.

Feed merchant
Doug Dydes Produce Store
592 David Street
Albury
Ph: 6021 2984

I get most of my feed through doug dyde's, very friendly helpful bunch and I know they have lots and lots of shavings cos i got some yesterday.

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1647784 is a reply to message #1647655 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kilcorran wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 09:49

I know!
I am in 4B and even after you divide it up I am going to have 13 people in some of my classes!

Class sizes are yet to be fine tuned. Pleased to be keeping knickers in unknotted state. Smile

Just because you hate shows doesn't mean you get to be an arse about it. Evil or Very Mad

That is totally uncalled for, for one my guess is Equivarna is actually trying to work with the OC to even up class sizes a bit, two he is attending the show so he can't detest them that much and three, getting upset about having 13 in a class is somewhat unrealistic, maybe if there was 20 in your class you would have some cause.

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1647798 is a reply to message #1647655 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Nez_  

Kilcorran wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 09:49

I know!

Rolls Eyes He wasn't "being an arse" - he was simply stating that the class sizes are being fine tuned so don't get too upset, geez Rolls Eyes

Nezpix ~www.nezzie.net~
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1647902 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Kilcorran  
Level 1 - Advanced
geez Nez I wasn't.
I was just pointing out how much of a sour puss he is when it comes to anything involving flat work.
I am quite excited about going! All us show attemptees are going to get all blinged up and have a great time while grumpy bum can sit and watch.
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648018 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CBEC  is currently offline CBEC  
Level 5
Hello,
I am fom Cobram Barooga Equestrian Club and have a big part in the running of this Sunday's TTT Show.

Just to clarify a few things:
Class numbers are not SET as yet. If you have a program, it does state that it can be changed, and this something that is currently taking place in conjunction with the HRCAV.

The weather for Sunday is not going to be 40 - it will be 29 degrees. Melbourne can be just as hot, as can anywhere.

If you require any directions to the venue, our club contact details are on the program, which as most of you are looking at this forum - will see the contact numbers on one of the posts. Our club contact details can also be obtained from the HRCAV website - and you all have internet access obviously.

There were team changes - but all of theses changes were done with due correspondance with your OWN club secretaries. We did our best to accomoadate as requested and if their were any problems - it is as simple as picking up the phone.

We are really looking forward to this event on Sunday - so how about we all see the positive's,...... we have awesome prizes and lots of them, we have great judges, we are an awesome club who have worked really hard to create a really good day.
We are really proud that we won this and honoured that we can host it - so have a good day with us!!

Dinner on Satruday night will be a great time to catch up with all and meet some of the riders.

If you have any further questions - please either email, or phone. Or ..... you can get on this forum, and probably not get the correct answer.

Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648084 is a reply to message #1648018 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  chillegend  is currently offline chillegend  
Stark, Raving Bonkers

i am sorry to hear that some of the coments are comming accross as negative.
i know that i made some comments about me not being in the team that i was going to be in Embarassed , (i think i know just how that has happenend Rolls Eyes ) but you know what, i really don't mind Very Happy . i am sure that this would be a massive effort for you guys to organise.
after all i am there for the experience and to have a good time.
i am really looking forward to the dinner on saturday night as well.
i only have 3 sleeps till i leave, starting to get butterflies, after all ihave ridden my horse about 3 times in the last 2 months!! Laughing

Life Revolves Around Horses and Then Family!!
Gee I Love My Family!!!!!
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648149 is a reply to message #1648084 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 5
That is great to hear how excited that you are!!
Yes it is a huge effort - especially for such a small club like ours. Our total club has 24 members - and not everyone is available help!

If you have any further questions, or need any help - just drop anyone from our club an email, or phone and we will be more than willing to help.

Looking forward to seeing you there and catching up at the dinner!! Safe travelling and good luck on Sunday!!

Cheers
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648164 is a reply to message #1648149 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 5
Directions for all to TTT show on Sunday January 17, 2010.

I will make the assumption that everyone knows where the Hume Freeway is.

From the Hume Freeway, coming from the Melbourne direction, you take the exit that says "Racecourse Rd" to the left. Once you take this exit, when you get to the top of the road, prepare to turn right.
Turn right and go over the bridge, and you come to a roundabout.
Take the "Corrys Rd" exit out of the roundabout.
Then Turn left onto "Roberts Rd". The equestrian centre entrance is just up this road to the left. You will be able to see it.

If you need any further directions, I suggest that you get onto Google Maps, find directions to "Albury Equestrian Centre" and print them off before you leave home.

Hope this helps all that dont know where they are going.

Cheers
CBEC
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648225 is a reply to message #1648149 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stark, Raving Bonkers

CBEC wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 13:48

That is great to hear how excited that you are!!
Yes it is a huge effort - especially for such a small club like ours. Our total club has 24 members - and not everyone is available help!

If you have any further questions, or need any help - just drop anyone from our club an email, or phone and we will be more than willing to help.

Looking forward to seeing you there and catching up at the dinner!! Safe travelling and good luck on Sunday!!

Cheers

getting BIGGER and BIGGER butterflies all the time, Laughing
but i only show for fun these days, and i am enjoying it far more thatn i did when i was younger.
really looking forward to dinner, the only thing i am not looking forward to is sleeping in a TENT!! Rolls Eyes
but it is all good, i am lucky enough to have my hubby comming up to strapp for me Laughing

Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648383 is a reply to message #1648225 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Halleberry  
Troppo. Loco. Round the twist.
Hats off to you for running the comp Very Happy
I'm looking forward to a girls weekend showing with my HRCAV buddies.Some of which are comming up from down south,and it will be great to catch up Cool

Rumours are carried by haters,
Spread by fools,
and excepted by idiots!
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648510 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Piffy  
Out of my way, I am in the midst of a hoo haa monologue
thanks so much clumper63 for keeping me a yard, ya legend Laughing
Yepo I saw the draw and was like "what?" but never mind, these things happen, and after todays ride practice WITHOUT Dressage whip, I think Im gonna be in trouble doing L2, da pony aint forward enough Twisted Evil think after this and the masters Games, young tonaya is welcome to her pony back! Laughing Laughing he is simply exhausting! tried the rowel spurs, the lot! I NEED that WHIP! Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad anyway it will be fun regardless, we had a couple of nice simple changes today so thats a plus, as he hasnt done them before being a Dresssage and jumping pony and all Laughing Razz
anyhoo, clumper can you tell me if your team member who was injured (poor girl) Sad had booked for Dinner? coz i dont wanna sit out while your all having fun on sat night, wif me tony fergusun shake Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
let me know anyway, Im leaving about 9.30am friday Sammy so ill seeya soon! cant wait, havent seen u in YEARS!! Very Happy (oh and I wanna ride on Cowboy...) Rolls Eyes Rolls Eyes Very Happy
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648555 is a reply to message #1648510 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Halleberry  
Will be good to see ya Piffy!!!
Yep welcome to ride the boi!!
You wont have any trouble with forward Laughing Laughing

Spread by fools,
and excepted by idiots!
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648656 is a reply to message #1648383 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 5
Thanks for that!! We think that we have put together an AWESOME show - and we have prizes and prizes and more prizes!!

Looking forward to seein everyone there!!

Cheers

CBEC
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648715 is a reply to message #1648510 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Piffy wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 16:48

anyhoo, clumper can you tell me if your team member who was injured (poor girl) Sad had booked for Dinner? coz i dont wanna sit out while your all having fun on sat night, wif me tony fergusun shake Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You won't be alone, I forgot to pay for dinner Embarassed I was planning on hiding away and plaiting my pony (cos I'll be doing everyone else's first) and then magicaslly appear after people have eaten and had a few drinks (read had that many drinks that they won't even notice I wasn't there all evening after another couple Laughing ).

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648727 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  loubj  
Last year we ended up with an extra person who paid for dinner on the night..there was sooo much food. Very Happy

Perhaps ask the OC if the caterers will accept payments then.
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648784 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Realistically by the time I've done volunteer duties setting up, plaited four horse, caught up with a few people and got my horse organised for the night I probably won't have time for dinner til about 10pm. Sometime I wonder why I enjoy showing so much Laughing Laughing Laughing

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648896 is a reply to message #1648784 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Halleberry  
rajjys mum wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 19:22

Realistically by the time I've done volunteer duties setting up, plaited four horse, caught up with a few people and got my horse organised for the night I probably won't have time for dinner til about 10pm. Sometime I wonder why I enjoy showing so much Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'll give you a hand Sarz Very Happy
I can feed you while you plait Laughing

Spread by fools,
and excepted by idiots!
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648920 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Equivarna  
The forum drove me to drink. Remind me to thank it.
Regarding class sizes;

There will be a mail out to Team Organisers, (inc address details and ring maps), but the exact nature of the program changes won't be made public until you get there.

Because the OC will be bombarded with changes from here on in, I'd rather not release another draw now, and then have a third or even a fourth one before we start. Suffice it to say, check the amendments board and your program very, very carefully when you get there.

Some age based classes have been amalgamated, (not rider), to balance lower numbers in two sections and a number of height classes have been altered to better distribute the entrants and reduce or even up class sizes. (e.g. you may find your class is now 14.2hh and under as opposed to 15hh and under.) Some of the afternoon classes have had extra height divisions added.

I would like to thank the OC for being so accommodating of these changes at such a late date. They have been fantastic to work with and you should all be looking forward to a great show. Very Happy

If a man says something in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him; is he still wrong?
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648936 is a reply to message #1648920 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  suew1001  
Equivarna wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 20:21

Regarding class sizes;

There will be a mail out to Team Organisers, (inc address details and ring maps), but the exact nature of the program changes won't be made public until you get there.

Because the OC will be bombarded with changes from here on in, I'd rather not release another draw now, and then have a third or even a fourth one before we start. Suffice it to say, check the amendments board and your program very, very carefully when you get there.

Some age based classes have been amalgamated, (not rider), to balance lower numbers in two sections and a number of height classes have been altered to better distribute the entrants and reduce or even up class sizes. (e.g. you may find your class is now 14.2hh and under as opposed to 15hh and under.) Some of the afternoon classes have had extra height divisions added.

I would like to thank the OC for being so accommodating of these changes at such a late date. They have been fantastic to work with and you should all be looking forward to a great show. Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=304536&private=0

...and well done to the OC (and the rep Rolls Eyes Laughing ) for taking the time and effort to even out the classes.

This is a huge job and would have taken ages to get right. I know I've ridden at TTT Showing on a number of occasions and been in a class with 20+ riders where the judge has had to split it into two or even three to get the entrants down to a manageable size.

Top stuff guys! Thumbs Up

• Attachment: bravo.gif
    (Size: 20.62KB, Downloaded 298 time(s))

http://www.southeasterndc.com/sues_folder/Phillipsignature.jpg

If you're not prepared to be part of the solution, then you forfeit your right to complain!
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648965 is a reply to message #1648920 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 5
Hello All,
Just to clarify on this one - Yes there are changes that are last minute and these are done to best accomodate everyone adn make things as fair as possible.
There will be a designated ammendments board that everyone who hands cards in will be directed to - regardless of you handing cards in on the Saturday arvo or Sunday morning.

Last thing we want as an organising committee is someone saying .." I was not aware of that.." or " I didnt know and missed my class.."

YOU WILL ALL BE POINTED TO IT WHEN YOU HAND YOUR CARDS IN.

Smile
CBEC
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1648966 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  loubj  
Ditto wot Suew said... Very Happy

Must have been a mammoth task..well done to the organisers.. Thumbs Up
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649097 is a reply to message #1648896 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Halleberry wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 20:05

rajjys mum wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 19:22

I'll give you a hand Sarz Very Happy
I can feed you while you plait Laughing

Pick the easy job Razz You wanna ride it too Laughing nah I always take a while to get organised the night before a show especially if there is socialising to be done and 10pm is an early finish Embarassed

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649152 is a reply to message #1648510 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  zilla  

Yepo I saw the draw and was like "what?" but never mind, these things happen, and after todays ride practice WITHOUT Dressage whip, I think Im gonna be in trouble doing L2, da pony aint forward enough Twisted Evil think after this and the masters Games, young tonaya is welcome to her pony back! Laughing Laughing he is simply exhausting! tried the rowel spurs, the lot! I NEED that WHIP! Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad anyway it will be fun regardless, we had a couple of nice simple changes today so thats a plus, as he hasnt done them before being a Dresssage and jumping pony and all Laughing Razz
let me know anyway, Im leaving about 9.30am friday Sammy so ill seeya soon! cant wait, havent seen u in YEARS!! Very Happy (oh and I wanna ride on Cowboy...) Rolls Eyes Rolls Eyes Very Happy

To my knowledge Piffy no one in our club paid for the dinner on Saturday night. She'll be there on Sunday though. Was talking to her tonight, she's going to be our drinks carrier and strapper for the day.

Getting so excited ... Very Happy Even though the horse is feral as. Laughing Loubj I think you and I will be a good pair ... my boy no wanna go forward either, and he's got the grumps so bad that I've taken the spurs off. Marginal improvement, but still no wanna go.
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649163 is a reply to message #1648510 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  clumper63  is currently offline clumper63  
Completely Insane

sorry darl the injured one wasn't booked in for dinner or anything i don't think any of us were actually. we will be rolling in on sun am around 6.30 thats when the purple plague starts to envelope the grounds LOL. zilla and i will be there sat arvo to help set up for the sundee. but will definitely see you there on sundee, just hope i don't pee myself rofl

Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649170 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't do that michelle you'll get your saddle dirty Laughing Laughing

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649172 is a reply to message #1649152 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Completely Insane
zilla wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 22:11

To my knowledge Piffy no one in our club paid for the dinner on Saturday night. She'll be there on Sunday though. Was talking to her tonight, she's going to be our drinks carrier and strapper for the day.

Getting so excited ... Very Happy Even though the horse is feral as. Laughing Loubj I think you and I will be a good pair ... my boy no wanna go forward either, and he's got the grumps so bad that I've taken the spurs off. Marginal improvement, but still no wanna go.

LOL zilla at least your horse knows what bloody forward is, the well greased sumo is such a snob he goes around with his nose in the air paddling around.

Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649187 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  zilla  
I sometimes wonder if he does know what forward is. Rolls Eyes He sure knows what sideways is. Shocked I think the little rotter was taking advantage of the drug fog in my brain to be a looney toon. Laughing Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649220 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piffy and zilla, the trick is to get a crop that matches your gear with a nice big leather flapper on it so you can smack them one on the shoulder Very Happy I only use my cane for SOP and then change over to a brown crop with a leather handle.

Love me love my morab!
Sarz
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649241 is a reply to message #1649220 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Piffy  
rajjys mum wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 22:45

piffy and zilla, the trick is to get a crop that matches your gear with a nice big leather flapper on it so you can smack them one on the shoulder Very Happy I only use my cane for SOP and then change over to a brown crop with a leather handle.

yup!! got one! tried it, no working, so I opted for a beginning of a new feed TONIGHT! Its called MAIZE Laughing (hope it works....) Rolls Eyes Laughing
thanks all, clumper does that mean I only have a yard for sunday or is the yard avail for the sat night as I believe sam and I are staying??
oooh bit worried now.. lucky he is little, maybe i can sneak him in someones stable Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649349 is a reply to message #1558352 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Completely Insane
only got em for sunday but they should be empty sat night and we have um 3 to spare sorry but because we are local only booked for sunday. shoulda realised you and sam would be camping Embarassed

Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649364 is a reply to message #1649349 ] Wed, 13 January 2010 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Piffy  
clumper63 wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 23:40

only got em for sunday but they should be empty sat night and we have um 3 to spare sorry but because we are local only booked for sunday. shoulda realised you and sam would be camping Embarassed

oh sheyat!
ok maybe ill catch up with you sat afternoon and we can work something out, hope they are free Confused
do you have my mobile?
i can pm it to you so you can call me or visa versa when we get there...
Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649369 is a reply to message #1647902 ] Thu, 14 January 2010 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Sanfrancisco  
Its my party and I'll hoo haa if I want to

Kilcorran wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 11:31

geez Nez I wasn't.
I was just pointing out how much of a sour puss he is when it comes to anything involving flat work.
I am quite excited about going! All us show attemptees are going to get all blinged up and have a great time while grumpy bum can sit and watch.

Sort of is a bad comment there.

Phil is actually doing a HUGE amount for work for this showing thing that invloves flat work.
For instance...
The guy is giving me a horse to ride!!!
Floating the horse up and back for me!!!
Driving me up!!!
Put in the effort to fill out an entry form for me!!!
Has made sure he knows the Showing Rules so that he can do his job as HRCAV rep to the high standard that is expected from all HRCAV Exec. committee members Representing at TTT events.
Not to mention all the work he's doing behind the scenes with the OC

Would he really bother if he was such a grumpy bum?

As for class numbers, Gotta be better then the 60 odd we used to get in Pony club classes at Ag shows when I was younger!
Having extra height classes etc, is just going to make it a longer day for all of us really.

With all that said...
Lets just all have fun and stop being such crabby showies!
Look forward to seeing you all on the weekend Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 14 January 2010 00:04]

Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649380 is a reply to message #1649364 ] Thu, 14 January 2010 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Completely Insane
Piffy wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 23:57

oh sheyat!
ok maybe ill catch up with you sat afternoon and we can work something out, hope they are free Confused
do you have my mobile?

sure will pm you might be able to work something out with awec over it will try tomorrow no cost to you seriously our club pays for the yards to encourage people to compete

Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649387 is a reply to message #1649170 ] Thu, 14 January 2010 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Completely Insane
rajjys mum wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 22:20

don't do that michelle you'll get your saddle dirty Laughing Laughing

Very Happy Embarassed lmao Sari

Re: KER TTT Showing 2010 [message #1649531 is a reply to message #1649380 ] Thu, 14 January 2010 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Stark, Raving Bonkers

clumper63 wrote on Thu, 14 January 2010 00:07

Piffy wrote on Wed, 13 January 2010 23:57

oh sheyat!
do you have my mobile?

sure will pm you might be able to work something out with awec over it will try tomorrow no cost to you seriously our club pays for the yards to encourage people to compete

give the centre a call, there number is on the website, they have over 200 day yards so i am pretty sure that they will have one free.
i have booked a day yard and a powered site, i will be there about 12 on saturday
(edited cause i really have to learn how to proof read first)

[Updated on: Thu, 14 January 2010 10:44]

Previous Topic:Bookster jackets.....
Next Topic:Showing question?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Nov 29 13:20:11 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04291 seconds

.:: Home ::.