[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Home » Vichorse Forum » General - Off Topic » Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! () 2 Vote(s)
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2561034 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Sun, 05 February 2012 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  EloueraFarm  
Completely Insane

Congratulations to all the expecting mums Very Happy

Chandy - congrats on your little girl, shes such a cutie!!!
(would you believe Ariana was on our short list Laughing )

Here - We had a trip back to hospital last week with mastitis.. ohhh boy... Im glad that i went within a couple of hours of feeling seedy.. it was full on and nasty, temp was 39.2 , and my ENTIRE BODY was hurting.. not just my boob..
Still battling, im on Anti biotics, and my milk production has dropped to next to nothing in that boob.. *sigh*

Quinns a little star.. currently asleep in my lap Rolls Eyes No doubt once i get up to go to bed she will be up for a party haha!

www.fleyasholsteins.com
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2565592 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Fri, 10 February 2012 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Ozcore  is currently offline Ozcore  
Level 1 - Advanced
Chandy your little girl is smiling Smile Beautiful.

I'm feeling a lot better now than I was.... I can tell you when I found out I was pregnant.. I bawled my eyes out, cos all I could think of was that bloody big lump of a horse that i've spent so much time, money, effort and emotion on, and now I'll have to give that up.

Just hope I can start riding again next year once my horse is all better. Kinda good timing..

I'm used to being pregnant now and very excited and cant wait to meet my little person growing inside me Smile
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2565631 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Sat, 11 February 2012 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  landslide  is currently offline landslide  
Level 2
Well after 2 keep of non stop crying and no sleep, decided enough was enough so I went to the women's and children's. So glad I did, I was told by the gp and midwifes, no no no its colic it will sort it self out. Well it wasn, jaxon has silent reflux and is now on losec every day plus mylanta. He has burnt his throat due to not getting treatment. So hopefully the next few days start to pick up. Well they should now that I know what I'm treating.
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2565949 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Sat, 11 February 2012 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  EloueraFarm  
Completely Insane
LS - good on you for following your instinct and getting further treatment!! Hopefully baby J picks up for you now and his throat heals quickly

My beautiful baby girl is now over 2 weeks of age.. where has time gone ?!

index.php?t=getfile&id=495307&private=0

Ill pop up a couple of other photos later on xx
Im just a tad smitten with her!
Taking Quinn to the chiro on Monday, as shes a little chucky and she constantly twists to one side when feeding/lying down. Hopefully that helps!

Hows all the other expectant mums going?

• Attachment: Quinn s.jpg
    (Size: 46.98KB, Downloaded 996 time(s))

www.fleyasholsteins.com
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2568811 is a reply to message #2565949 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  One Stop Horse Shop  is currently offline One Stop Horse Shop  
Level 1 - Advanced
Such a cute bubba EF! Good luck LS.

I have a question! Has anyone else experienced really bad round ligament pain? Ie: muscle pain from stretching muscles as the baby grows.

I am now at 22 weeks. For the past week I have been just about in agony, with extreme pain through the right side of my stomach/back, just below my ribs. Its like a really deep internal muscle that has been stretched and pulled. The rest of my lower back, hips and lower ribs etc have also been really achey. Haven't been able to sleep comfortably, I end up waking up in agony, sitting at my desk for long periods of time is uncomfortable, as my entire lower back etc is painful! Moving around and walking sometimes helps, but sometimes it just places more strain on all my muscles.

Last night I finally managed some sleep by propping my back up on soft pillows etc. I have heat packs on my lower back as much as I can morning and evenings, and have resorted to the odd panadol. I see my osteo on Thursday. But does anyone else have any other advice?

This also happened between 12 - 14 weeks. Everything is fine though, my internal organs and baby have all been checked. So it can only be my darn muscles complaining! Bubs must be going through another massive growth spurt!

http://www.onestophorse.com.au/product_images/uploaded_images/onestophorseheader-paypal2.jpg
One Stop Horse Shop
Email: info@onestophorse.com.au
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2569202 is a reply to message #2568811 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  rachb  
Completely Insane
i started seeing a chiropractor and then found out cause im a chef my neck and back was out of place quiet badly im 23 weeks and my pelvis has now just started to tilt as my stomach has popped out more so ill continue seeing chiro weekly till i give birth

i still get headaches thou but not as much back pain

index.php?t=getfile&id=428759&private=0
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2569262 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Tue, 14 February 2012 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wrap It With Kim  is currently offline Wrap It With Kim  
Level 5
I'm only 10 weeks but have had a little bit of lower back pain, and sometimes sharp pains in my sciatic. The hospital i'm going to "MONASH" has a physio for those wanting some relief. Does your hospital have those options??

https://www.facebook.com/pages/It-Works-With-Kim/35924036742 8346

https://itworkswithkim.myitworks.com/Home
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2569704 is a reply to message #2569262 ] Wed, 15 February 2012 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Lynz  is currently offline Lynz  
Unstoppable, ungaggable, unzippable
Lost all my respect for Monash after a friend of mine was pregnant with her 2nd baby and already had a boy and was told at all of her checkups she was having a girl she was so excited! Painted the nursery pink got rid of all her boy clothes and went mad on the pink only for her little girl to come out with a set of balls Shocked
She loves him anyway but I feel for her as she admitted she felt disappointed when he was born and though she was glad just happy to have a healthy baby. All these unnecessary feelings could have been avoided if they got it right! Sad
Lynz x

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10771;450/st/20101028/n/Hamish/dt/14/k/c210/age.png

Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2573536 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Sun, 19 February 2012 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  cosmo08  is currently offline cosmo08  
Level 1
well tomorrow is the big day my little man turns 1..oh where has the time gone Sad he is now walking holding on the stuff and letting go and taking a few step by himself Smile Smile he has 6 teeth and is just so darn cute most days
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2573557 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Sun, 19 February 2012 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Hacker  
This computer will self destruct in 10 posts
Oh landslide you poor thing, what a run-around! Thank goodness it sounds like its under control and your little fella is much more comfortable Smile

We are finally up to our 20 week scan on Wednesday and are finding out what we are having Very Happy

Stories like your friends Lynz are a bit too common so unless we see 'proof' ourselves we will be a bit skeptical until it pops out!

I am having the most boring pregnancy ever. I forget I am pregnant most of the time and am only showing a little. My Dr says its the horse riding tummy muscles keeping everything held in tight, and my height allows it to go longways instead of 'out' I don't mind, no need for maternity clothing yet!

Did anyone else lose weight during early pregnancy? My Dr isn't worried, as I had about 5kgs to lose to get to my ideal weight anyway, and am certainly not starving the baby (not with all I am eating now!) though I only really feel like fruit and veggies, and am remaining very active through work and just doing farm stuff. I guess the less weight I have to gain, the less I have to lose at the end Razz

[Updated on: Sun, 19 February 2012 13:00]

Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2573570 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Sun, 19 February 2012 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  hubbas-mum  
Out of my way, I am in the midst of a hoo haa monologue

I really hope Yazzi doesn't mind me sharing this, but......

Very Happy Very Happy a wonderful little man has arrived Very Happy Very Happy
9.5 pound, and from all accounts little Zachary was a very cheeky monkey coming down the pipeline following on from not wanting to come out when he was meant to Rolls Eyes
But all is well...and I can't wait for a cuddle!!

Mumma of the Hubba
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2574314 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Mon, 20 February 2012 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  mear1006  is currently offline mear1006  
Level 1 - Advanced
Hello ladies,

Well I thought that its about time that I stop lurking in here and start making some posts Very Happy

I am 14 weeks today, and so excited that we are having a baby. Very Happy Very Happy I have had a 7 week scan and a 12 week scan and all is going well. I met the lovely midwives and doctors at Ballarat Base last week, and they were so friendly and informative.

Just wanted to say a big congraultions to all the lovely ladies that have just had their bubs. They are just gorgeous!!! Hope all is going well.

As Hacker said LS I hope that thngs have settled with your little boy. Fingers crossed hes a happier little bub.

Hacker you are doing well not to be showing much at all! I am just starting to get a little bump at 14wks, but if I wear some leggings under my work dresses it seems to go away. Doc has already done the 'horse riding is a dangeous sport' chat with me. My hubby just gave me the 'i told you so look' LOL.

Hope everyone else is travelling well. Very Happy
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2574333 is a reply to message #2574314 ] Mon, 20 February 2012 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  One Stop Horse Shop  is currently offline One Stop Horse Shop  
Level 1 - Advanced
Congrats Mear1006! I am having my bubby at Ballarat Base too, and yes I totally agree that they are great down there! Midwives and doctors have all been wonderful.

At 23 weeks this week, and I can't believe how huge I am getting!!! In the last two weeks I have gone from small bump to huge stomach that I can no longer disguise.

My stretching aches and pains have been relieved a lot by my wonderfully talented osteo.

Have basically given up the idea of trying to ride. I was hoping to ride as much as possible, but after 16 weeks of awful morning sickness, and still having limited energy now at 23 weeks, I have decided its just not worth putting myself under the pressure. Not to mention the overprotective motherly instincts have kicked in, so I don't quite have the guts to get on most of the time! I may still jump on a horse for a quiet plod around if I can, but only if I feel safe and comfy, and only if OH is around.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Melbourne or Ballarat that sells any decent maternity clothes, that don't cost a fortune, for the more 'petite' mother to be??? I am struggling to fit in to my normal clothes, but most maternity stuff I have seen are very tent like and massive. I am petite, skinny (size 6-8 normally), but with a huge belly! I need both casual and more dressy business type clothes. Help!!!

http://www.onestophorse.com.au/product_images/uploaded_images/onestophorseheader-paypal2.jpg
One Stop Horse Shop
Email: info@onestophorse.com.au
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2574390 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Mon, 20 February 2012 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Hacker  
Congratulations Yazzi! Hope you can pop in with pics soon Very Happy

And congratulations mear1006! Its so lovely being able to share the news once you know all is well Smile

One Stop Horse Shop, have you tried just buying a few sizes bigger? A friend who is a similar height and size to me was pregnant last year and she just bought size 18 clothing to get her through her pregnancy from Big W and Target and those other cheapy stores. I think I will be doing the same, unless I balloon out all of a sudden Razz I still fit into my size 14 tops and pants though they are a little tight...

I started feeling movement last week, I think its movement anyway. Otherwise I just have a lot of gas Razz

I haven't ridden since September Sad I miss it so much, but my husband asked me to stop so I did. Only a few months to go!

[Updated on: Mon, 20 February 2012 12:23]

Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2575066 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
I'm 11 weeks this week and have a gut... its so embarrassing. Its like the in-between stage where people don't know your pregnant but just think you've eaten too many cheese burgers... still feeling a bit crap... I've noticed i'm very puffed out walking up stairs etc and even doing stuff with my horse. Definitely not riding, cant ride my horse anyway cos he's off injured for 12 months.. but I miss riding so much. And I need to stop stressing that my life is over and riding is over forever. HA HA
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2575318 is a reply to message #2575066 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Holted  is currently offline Holted  
Ozcore wrote on Tue, 21 February 2012 00:22

I'm 11 weeks this week and have a gut... its so embarrassing. Its like the in-between stage where people don't know your pregnant but just think you've eaten too many cheese burgers... still feeling a bit crap... I've noticed i'm very puffed out walking up stairs etc and even doing stuff with my horse. Definitely not riding, cant ride my horse anyway cos he's off injured for 12 months.. but I miss riding so much. And I need to stop stressing that my life is over and riding is over forever. HA HA

This is SO me, I'm terrified of having kids, terrified of the unknown and change it will bring to my life - too bad if I don't like being a Mum after the fact Laughing Embarassed

In all seriousness EVERYONE that I've spoken to has not regretted one bit of it once bubs is born, instincts WILL take over and your priorities might naturally want to change Cool

Werribee & District Riding Club Inc. (WDRC):
http://sites.google.com/site/werribeedrc/
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2575329 is a reply to message #2575318 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Hacker  
Holted wrote on Tue, 21 February 2012 11:18

Ozcore wrote on Tue, 21 February 2012 00:22

This is SO me, I'm terrified of having kids, terrified of the unknown and change it will bring to my life - too bad if I don't like being a Mum after the fact Laughing Embarassed

In all seriousness EVERYONE that I've spoken to has not regretted one bit of it once bubs is born, instincts WILL take over and your priorities might naturally want to change Cool

I know where you are coming from! I still have no affinity for babies or kids under 3, they just don't provoke any maternal feelings and even provoke a bit of disgust when they are doing something gross. Apparently its all different when you have your own.. but its still a scary thought that you won't like it once its here! I told mum she can have it for the first 6 months if I don't like it Cool Laughing

But seriously, my husband and I discussed the whole 'do we or don't we' last year. We decided 2013 would be a good year to try.. but nature had other plans Rolls Eyes Apparently even after 9 years of impanton/pills with no periods my reproductive system bounced back with no downsides (the Dr said it should take 6-12 months to 'click back into gear' ummmmm.. not for Ms super-fertile here!)

Anyway, we have been together for 10 years, married for 6 (7 this year) and decided it was time to add to our family, whatever the stress/cost/worry it would bring! Having a very easy pregnancy has helped a lot. I think he might have changed his mind if I was vomiting or overly hormonal all the time Razz
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2575474 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Awww once you see your little baby you'll fall in love.

I am really excited about having a baby. I've always been a very maternal type of person. I just really want to keep my horses in my life I don't know how we are going to afford it and my OH said he's not paying for them, because he has to support our house hold. Which is fair enough... when I first found out I was pregnant I was devestated because i'd only just got my WB down in melbourne after waiting 1.5 years for him to be broken in etc... Had him home for a few months, then he hurt himself so is out.

I'm happy to turn him out for 12 months, but how do women fit it all in? Did you have someone babysit daily while u rode? Or do you put the pusher on the side of the arena? Or have you stopped riding altogether?

I don't have my own property so I cant just ride whenever, I have to travel to ride and see my horses. I cant stop worrying about it all... silly I know.
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2575486 is a reply to message #2575474 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Hacker  
Ozcore wrote on Tue, 21 February 2012 14:27

Awww once you see your little baby you'll fall in love.

I am really excited about having a baby. I've always been a very maternal type of person. I just really want to keep my horses in my life I don't know how we are going to afford it and my OH said he's not paying for them, because he has to support our house hold. Which is fair enough... when I first found out I was pregnant I was devestated because i'd only just got my WB down in melbourne after waiting 1.5 years for him to be broken in etc... Had him home for a few months, then he hurt himself so is out.

I'm happy to turn him out for 12 months, but how do women fit it all in? Did you have someone babysit daily while u rode? Or do you put the pusher on the side of the arena? Or have you stopped riding altogether?

I don't have my own property so I cant just ride whenever, I have to travel to ride and see my horses. I cant stop worrying about it all... silly I know.

Its not silly to worry! But don't really stress yourself out about it.

My husband asked me to stop riding and I made the decision to sell my current riding horse, as he was going so well and I wasn't firmly attached to him. He is now making someone else really happy.

I still have 4 TBs, a friesian baby and 6 little ones to care for though! I am hoping to lease one of the TBs out and give the mare away to the RDA, and one of the little ones is going to a long term lease home as a companion. So if it all works out I will be able to manage those left on my reduced (read; zero) income for 6 months. I am hoping to return to part time work after 6 months, though might be able to manage full time if most of it is from home.

Unfortunately we don't qualify for the government handouts, excepting the paid parental leave. Our "Family Tax Benifit" would be close to zero due to our assets, mind you they are all tied up in a property we pay a massive mortgage on, so we have to both work in order to maintain our lifestyle (like many others!)

Others may not agree, but there is no way in hell I would be happy as a stay at home mum anyway. I love my job and I am sure I can manage job and baby at the same time. Luckily we have our own property so the animals are just out the back door to be able to manage and my job is felxible enough to be able to work from home 2-3 days a week. At least that's the plan!

If your boy is spelling for 12 months can be go out on a cheaper agistment so you can save a bit now? The more you can save now the easier it may be when the baby arrives Smile

As for returning to riding, I tend to hunt so its only a winter sport so I don't plan on returning to ride for 12 months. Though I might have a plod around on my old boy after bubs arrives.. and can sleep in the pusher outside the fence or will ride when hubby comes home or mum is around to look after it.
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2575512 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Yes I will have to try and find a companion home or maybe someone that needs a lawn mower for a while. If I can find a free paddock or extremely cheap that would be awesome. I just need to keep in a restricted paddock for a bit longer as he's had a stem cell transplant on his hind suspensory ligament that cost me a fortune. So I need to manage it properly otherwise he can do damage to the healing area.

I want to be a stay at home Smile Im looking forward to it Smile
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2575522 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Hacker  
I am sure you will find something Smile If you are planning not to work you are going to have to stick him somewhere when you can get back to riding that you guys can afford anyway, sGroovy Baby!t be worth looking at those options now? Some long-term agistment places will offer deals to those who sign up for a year at a time. At least they used to!

I know I will be judged for wanting to go back to work, but I don't care. We can't afford to maintain a lifestyle we both love on one salary! Plus I am fiercely independent when it comes to the horses and hate the thought of having hubby pay for their upkeep! With independence of their care, comes independence of how many I have Laughing
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2575523 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Ahhh its nice to know that many of the feelings that we all have are quite natural. As much as I love babies I am still nervous that I won't know what to do once I get home. I'm sure that i'll figure it out, and I am lucky that I have a great hubby and wonderful friends around to ask if I need there help. Very Happy

I like your comment hacker to your mum, that she can have your bubs for 6mths to start with if you don't like it Laughing

I'm sure that you will work out what to do with your horsey Ozcore. But as others have mentioned if you can find somewhere free etc it may make it a little easier on your pocket.

I am lucky that we have our own property so my horsey can stay and bum around if I wanted. Luckily I have found somebody close that has been riding him for me, so at least he can stay in work while I have bubba. My hubby has asked me not to ride too much, so I have been for the odd plod around while he is close by- but my horsey seems to know that he needs to take extra special care of me Very Happy

I still have no idea if I want to go back to work or stay at home. I thought that I will just wait and see what motherhood brings me and how I cope. And of course how finances are going.

Hacker- I have no idea about all the family tax benefits etc. It all seems very confusing. I did a quick comparision on some website and it told me we are better to take the baby bonus. My brother is an accountant so I thought that i'd ask him for some extra advice Smile
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2575633 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Apparently I was told that there is heaps centrelink benefits but centrelink have a habbit of just offering the "bread and butter" unless you really do your research.
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2575649 is a reply to message #2575633 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Hacker  
Definitely talk to your accountant Smile

For us it was much of a muchness taking the baby bonus over the 'government paid maternity leave', they both end up being about the same. The latter is means tested, as are the tax benefits, etc. Unfortunately if you own assets (despite reducing your income by half with one partner not working and those assets all tied up!) you get pretty much nothing. We don't qualify for any of the handouts unfortunately Confused Not sure how we will go on one wage for 6 months, stocking up on nappies, etc now Laughing

If you fall into the right income/asset bracket, there are oodles of things you can apply for, in fact in some cases the accountant said you can earn more off your kids than you can working for minimum wage! Its interesting, I always wondered how the no-hopers in the local town managed to afford to breed and still afford their ciggies and junk food Confused
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2577769 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Fri, 24 February 2012 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Isaboe  
Just thought I would share with you this picture that my sister put on Facebook this morning. She is due any time soon and even though its number three, she is a tad nervous...of course we are being very supportive of her and not teasing at all Rolls Eyes Laughing

index.php?t=getfile&id=497464&private=0

Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2578836 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Sat, 25 February 2012 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  sambucca1  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Remember this all you mums who aren't maternal (i wasn't either)

Children are like farts, your own are just about bearable everyone elses are horrendous.

this is how i feel with my two. I can tolerate my kids but cannot deal with other peoples. My maternal child health nurse suggested that as i am one of her best mothers i should look into becoming a family day care provider. She was a little suprised when i pointed out that before i met hubby i never wanted kids and i still can't stand other peoples kids. It is so different when they are your own Very Happy

congrats and good luck to all those who are expecting
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2579021 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Sat, 25 February 2012 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  EloueraFarm  
Completely Insane

i can help a little with the BB / PPL

BB - $5600 i think? there abouts.. not taxable
You still qualify for FTB Part A & B

OR

PPL - $10 300 or there abouts, taxable - they take out 15% at payment time. You lose FTB Part B You receive fortnightly payments from centrelink - for 18 weeks over all.

The PPL is not paid out at a ratio - if you qualify, you get the full amount regardless.
(this was not immediately clear to my accountant, who assumed i would only receive $2700 of the PPL, so told me to go BB.. where as i would be $3000 better off over BB to go PPL)

So work out, how much your FTB Part B is worth over 18 weeks - deduct that from the PPL, and deduct the taxable amount (15%) - but then add or keep off the taxable amount based on your income

Good luck!

www.fleyasholsteins.com
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2581302 is a reply to message #2577769 ] Tue, 28 February 2012 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Isaboe wrote on Fri, 24 February 2012 08:20

Just thought I would share with you this picture that my sister put on Facebook this morning. She is due any time soon and even though its number three, she is a tad nervous...of course we are being very supportive of her and not teasing at all Rolls Eyes Laughing

Awww come on..... dont put stuff up like that for us that have to go through it.. hahahahahahah
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2581395 is a reply to message #2581302 ] Tue, 28 February 2012 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Ozcore wrote on Tue, 28 February 2012 00:17

Isaboe wrote on Fri, 24 February 2012 08:20

Awww come on..... dont put stuff up like that for us that have to go through it.. hahahahahahah

Thanks EloueraFarm for explaining the BB Vs PPL. I know there is a calc online, however it keeps coming out with different answers, so its nice to work it out by youself as well Very Happy

And Ozcore- not to worry about the pic, we are woman and can put up with a fair bit. And if all else fails just ask for lots of drugs Laughing
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2582922 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Wed, 29 February 2012 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Yazzi  is currently offline Yazzi  
Completely Insane
Aw thanks HM Smile

He was around the wrong way. They tried the vacuum and then forceps. I also was given those horrible words "It's too late for an epidural" (aaarrggghh!! Wink ). I went to theatre afterwards for some downstairs renovations. Yup, got an epidural AFTER the baby was delivered. Ooooh it felt lovely and the needle in the back was not scary at all. I'm just starting to feel a bit more like myself today. I've been up to visit the horses a couple of times. Sure glad they don't wear nappies!! Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.horseontherun.com/images/Zachary-David-Wallace2.jpg
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2590363 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Thu, 08 March 2012 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Isaboe  
I'm a tad excited Very Happy My sister is in labour...yay. She was brought on at 8:00am so the poor buggar is doing the hard yards.
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2590588 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Thu, 08 March 2012 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  polocrossebabe
Its my party and I'll hoo haa if I want to

my little man turned one today Very Happy Very Happy

polocrosse...king of the one-horse sports.
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2590633 is a reply to message #2590588 ] Thu, 08 March 2012 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  megsie86  is currently offline megsie86  
Its my party and I'll hoo haa if I want to
Happy bday to ur beautiful little fella pcb Smile hope he had a fab day

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SM-Notley-Excavations/5117127 55547535

www.korunnavalleystation.webs.com

'Allegra' born 23/12/10 beautiful chestnut filly Smile
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2590920 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Fri, 09 March 2012 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Level 1 - Advanced
Awww Yazzi, what a beautiful little bubba Smile

Has anyone thats expecting or already had kids really emotional? Like really down in the dumps??? Did it pass for you or did you go to suffer from PND?
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2590934 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Fri, 09 March 2012 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  ArbieD  is currently offline ArbieD  
Level 1
I had #2 just over 2wks ago & I have been very emotional! For me it's perfectly normal as same happened with #1 & it took a good 4-6wks to settle down. Hormones have a lot to answer for!!

If it continues or even if it doesn't it won't hurt to talk to someone
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2590980 is a reply to message #2590363 ] Fri, 09 March 2012 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Isaboe  
Isaboe wrote on Thu, 08 March 2012 15:49

I'm a tad excited Very Happy My sister is in labour...yay. She was brought on at 8:00am so the poor buggar is doing the hard yards.

Little Megan Sabine arrived into the world last night around 9:00pm Smile I have no idea if I have spelt her name right and I dont know any other details yet but I am sure she is absoluately gorgeous Very Happy
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2591493 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Fri, 09 March 2012 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  Yazzi  is currently offline Yazzi  
Completely Insane
eh hormones! I see puppies on TV and start getting choked up LOL

The zoo programs are a killer. I'm a blubbering mess about a meerkat with an ear infection etc.

Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2606968 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Tue, 27 March 2012 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  EloueraFarm  
Completely Insane
Hey all !!

Preg mummas where are you hiding ?!?!

2 month needles for quinn - shes measuring in at 6.05kg, head circ is 40cm and length is 58.6cm Smile

Cohan - 18 month needles / checks.. his 14.7kg, 82cm tall and head is 48cm (his above the 98th % little chubster!)

www.fleyasholsteins.com
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2607016 is a reply to message #2590920 ] Wed, 28 March 2012 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
  duskyrose  is currently offline duskyrose  
Level 2

Ozcore wrote on Fri, 09 March 2012 00:30

Awww Yazzi, what a beautiful little bubba Smile

Has anyone thats expecting or already had kids really emotional? Like really down in the dumps??? Did it pass for you or did you go to suffer from PND?

Hi ladies, figured it was time to get my butt in here, I am 10 weeks pregnant Smile

I have a blood clotting disorder that only kicks in during pregnancy so am on thinners for the next 18 months.

Ozcore: YES! I am bummed, really bummed! I am scared and disappointed as my career was just kicking off, had finally saved
enough to buy a WB and get back out competing and now everything
is on hold for atleast 18 months.

I feel all the worse because hubby is SO excited and I don't feel it yet, all I feel is sick and sleepy.

BUT I felt similar with my youngest daughter, now 8 yr old, and it
passed Smile I was sure I would be post natal but as soon as I saw
here little face, it was pure love Smile

I am hoping it kicks in this time too Smile

~~~ dare to dream.. BIG horse BIG ~~~
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m607/duskyrose/ebiilissa.jpg
Shoey~Belle~Zorro~Silence~Fella~Ebbirose.

Angel mummy to Jared Swift 25/5/2012 born sleeping @ 19 weeks after pPROM.
Re: Expectant Mums!!!!!!!! [message #2621221 is a reply to message #1154598 ] Thu, 12 April 2012 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
  landslide  is currently offline landslide  
Level 2
well i havent been on for a while since i had my break down.
It actually turns out i dont have PND i was just a scared first time mum with a screaming baby from silent reflux.
Now i have a happy baby who i cant get enough of.
Here are some pics of my lil man growing.

index.php?t=getfile&id=505061&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=505062&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=505063&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=505064&private=0

Previous Topic:Lumbosacral instability (or disease) in dogs
Next Topic:Weird Al Yankovic's Tacky
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 25 18:12:29 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.94510 seconds

.:: Home ::.