[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Today's Messages (ON)  | Unanswered Messages (OFF)

Forum: Advertising - Horses
 Topic: Stunning Unraced Black TB
Stunning Unraced Black TB [message #3207765] Fri, 22 August 2014 00:31
  fastfilly12  
Level 4
OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A TOTALLY UNSPOILED YOUNGSTER WHO HAS THE TALENT TO EXCEL IN ANY DISCIPLINE!!! This boy is not only black and gorgeous in every way, but he has the most amazing friendly temperament, he moves beautifully and he can jump! He is of show ring quality and eligible for newcomers, but he will also excel as an eventer or performance horse in the right hands.

This lovely fellow never raced, never even trialled. He is very well bred and it shows, he oozes quality and is one of the prettiest thoroughbreds I've had. He had 2 preparations and jumped out of the barriers twice but it was very obvious that he did not want to be a racehorse and had no interest in running around a track, he preferred cuddles and being fussed over. So he came to me in January to be re-educated and start his performance career. He spelled for 4 months and has been in regular work for the last 10 weeks.

He has lovely paces, a very good 4 beat walk, a trot with great activity, swing and suspension, and a lovely smooth canter that develops more jump with every ride. He learns quickly, has a great work ethic and loves being the centre of attention. He took to pole work like a duck to water and is showing great technique over a fence from a handful of jumping sessions. He jumped (and cleared) a 1.2m high fence the first night he arrived here, and will pop over the tow hitch between the car and trailer when his paddock is being cleaned rather than walk the long way around. He has been through water, over tarps, ditches, spooky little planks and is bold and willing at everything.

He is quiet to ride, absolutely no dirt and has never bucked, reared, bolted, or shied. He is forward thinking and forward moving, but the worst he has done is throw his head up in the air. He is improving in the contact every ride and is currently working softly in a lovely frame most of the time, with walk, trot, counter flexion and changes of rein established, and although his upward canter transitions are still being established once he is in canter it is has a fantastic rhythm and covers the ground very well. He can be a fidget on the ground if he is tied up and left there, he will dig a hole if he gets bored but that is his worst habit.

He has been out to clinics at a local indoor and took everything in his stride with no fuss, tied up all day without carrying on and received some very positive feedback from an interstate coach. I use him as a school horse to give lessons on because I trust him not to buck or bolt or do anything naughty, he has participated in group jumping lessons and is always very well behaved. I can pull him out of the paddock after a couple of weeks off and he is exactly the same to ride, absolutely no dirt in him whatsoever. He is a truly lovely horse with huge potential, he will excel with the right rider in any discipline. Great to catch, shoe (currently barefoot), worm and float.

Sadly offered for sale due to me having too many horses and not enough time to ride them all, he will only be sold to an approved home with a rider experienced enough to further his education and continue with him on his path to success. I know I am going to regret selling him because this one is VERY special, but he deserves a home where he is the centre of attention and as much as I'd like to continue with him myself, I just have too many that need my time. Priced to sell at $5500, email fastfilly1@hotmail.com or call 0412 615 039 to arrange a viewing time.
index.php?t=getfile&id=602757&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=602758&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=602759&private=0

Topic: Superb Small WB xTB
Superb Small WB xTB [message #3207766] Fri, 22 August 2014 00:57
  fastfilly12  
Level 4
This mare offers an experienced junior or small adult rider the chance to buy a totally unspoiled super performance prospect, whether you wish to show, dressage, jump or event.

Approx 15hh, 6yo, this is a super well bred young mare with her sire a renowned producer of superb moving youngsters, AEA Metallic. He sports Ramiro and Metall in his pedigree and is very much performance bred for the dressage arena, and has a superb nature both on the ground and under saddle. A powerful, elevated and cadenced trot with not only great front leg action, but a powerful and active hind leg is surpassed only by his huge out of this world canter which is so off the ground, and a super overtrack in his walk. These fantastic paces and temperament are a feature that he is renowned for passing onto his offspring which makes them not only shine in the dressage ring, but outstanding jumping prospects as well.

Her dam competed through to novice level eventing and elementary level dressage before retiring to stud duties, and has a wonderful temperament which she passes along to all her offspring. She is by the A Grade showjumper McCartney, who is a son of Souvenir. Souvenir needs no introduction, being one of Australia's most influential sires and producers of top eventers and showjumpers at the top level for the past few decades. His offspring continue to produce amazing performance prospects through to Olympic level and are highly sought after in the eventing and showjumping world. The grandam sports superb performance bloodlines as well, with names like Better Boy, Phalaris, Nearco, Hyperion, Fair Trial, My Babu and Gainsborough featuring (often multiple times).

This mare combines the best of her sire's movement, temperament and dressage bloodlines with her dam's amazing temperament and jumping bloodlines in one pocket rocket sized package. She is broken in, going sweetly under saddle, takes new environments in her stride, and is a very quick learner. She has a great work ethic and is both extremely sure footed and athletic, and will perform in any discipline her rider chooses to do with her. Small enough and with the amazing expressive movement to excel in pony dressage, athletic enough and with the pedigree to take on an eventing or showjumping career, young enough and totally unspoiled for her new owner to choose.

She is still green and currently in paddock condition, so requires an experienced and capable rider to continue her education, but in the right hands will be an outstanding performance prospect. Priced well below value at $6500, only offered for sale due to too many horses.index.php?t=getfile&id=602760&private=0 Genuine buyers please email fastfilly1@hotmail.com for more details

Forum: Advertising - Commercial
 Topic: MAGIC BROWBANDS
Re: MAGIC BROWBANDS [message #3207767 is a reply to message #3037586 ] Fri, 22 August 2014 01:11
  magic moon  is currently offline magic moon  
Level 1 - Advanced
It will be Pretty in Pink soon for one lucky little girl! Custom made browband by Magic Browbands.
index.php?t=getfile&id=602761&private=0

https://www.facebook.com/#!/MagicBrowbands
http://www.magicbrowbands.com.au/

• Attachment: BB Pink.jpg
    (Size: 86.94KB, Downloaded 6 time(s))

Forum: General - On Topic
 Topic: Recommendations - grooming tote/bag/box
Re: Recommendations - grooming tote/bag/box [message #3207764 is a reply to message #3206902 ] Fri, 22 August 2014 00:27
  timetoride  is currently offline timetoride  
Level 1
That's why you've got to buy Bunnings 'pony mad'. As they're tool boxes and get a rough life with the tradies they make fantastic grooming/first aid/show kits etc as they're so hardy. They don't fall apart if kicked or dropped etc however not much choice of pretty colours. But lots of compartments for bits n pieces which I love as then everything has a place.....OCD much. We must be kindred spirits PATMF lol. Happy shopping!!!
 Topic: Blend of instructors?
Re: Blend of instructors? [message #3207768 is a reply to message #3207710 ] Fri, 22 August 2014 01:48
  megs  is currently offline megs  
This computer will self destruct in 10 posts

ms tinapink wrote on Thu, 21 August 2014 20:21

I think different instructors for showjumping and flat would be fine, but there is no way I would use both for flat. Consistency is key for me - I have have a weekly lesson with my instructor and every lesson we move a little bit further along.

Another issue with using two instructors is that it's a bit hard to expect your instructors to be able to understand what is and isn't working for you and your horse, because they won't know what you are working on with the other instructor. Does that make any sense? Laughing

Perfect! Thanks muchly Very Happy

Current Time: Fri Aug 22 02:01:59 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01843 seconds

.:: Home ::.