[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Today's Messages (ON)  | Unanswered Messages (OFF)

Forum: General - On Topic
 Topic: Equitana, What do we all think of it so far?
Re: Equitana, What do we all think of it so far? [message #3236781 is a reply to message #3235763 ] Thu, 27 November 2014 00:26
  laylia.may  is currently offline laylia.may  
Level 3

I was on the Epsom Pavillion horse transfer and spent half an hour waiting outside and moved your boy through multiple times and the whole team was saying how lovely and well behaved he was. just took it in his stride, well done!

Vicey wrote on Sun, 23 November 2014 13:13

_Rach_ wrote on Sun, 23 November 2014 09:33

I found that the demonstrations by Warwick Schiller and also steve halfpenny/ manolo Mendez were great. Lovely horses and great horsemanship.

After all the hype about Equitana from friends I was disappointed with the shopping part of it, but didn't really know what to expect. But I only went to for one reason.

My horse Elroy, was Warwick Schiller demo horse! I had lots of lovely comments from people, and was nice to overhear people saying how well behaved he was. He is currently out on lease with Meagan who works with Warwick when he is in Australia, so I was lucky that he was the choice to come to Equitana. Here is a pic I took yesterday of him. He is only 2 years old. So proud of my pony.

index.php?t=getfile&id=607872&private=0

horses are my everything <3 they bring love, happiness and provide a shoulder to cry on..
Forum: Advertising - Noncommercial
 Topic: Clear-out: Saddles, bridles, joddies, Equishure, Blud, Drizabones...
Re: Clear-out: Saddles, bridles, joddies, Equishure, Blud, Drizabones... [message #3236782 is a reply to message #3235377 ] Thu, 27 November 2014 00:49
  Liminal  is currently offline Liminal  
Level 1 - Advanced
Bump. Feel free to make a reasonable offer if you want anything.

Current Time: Thu Nov 27 01:57:46 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01955 seconds

.:: Home ::.