[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: Advertising - Horses
 Topic: Looking for the impossible
Looking for the impossible [message #3297999] Sun, 07 February 2016 19:47
  CapSilver  is currently offline CapSilver  
Unstoppable, ungaggable, unzippable
Just been talking to a friend and she is looking for a pony for a beginner. Basically she wants a 13hh to 15hh been there done that, more stop then start. She wants the battle scarred, need a whip to make it trot, no one can remember it's age but think their grandfather once learnt to ride on it before cars where invented. Has racked up more pony club rallies then the kids who have take it to club, no OTTB easy to do anything with, will pop over jumps if given a good kick, understands bending poles as long as the kid pulls the reins in the right direction. No Buck, bolt, pig root because that would take to much effort. Can be left in the paddock for a month pulled out and trot around the paddock and forgotten about again (not that it will be but aiming for this temperament) happy to pay but also happy to lease. If you know of anything please let me know.
 Topic: Viva - fun alrounder for lease
Viva - fun alrounder for lease [message #3297928] Sat, 06 February 2016 17:12
  HBee123  is currently offline HBee123  
Level 4
Viva
14.3 12yr registered QH paint mare

index.php?t=getfile&id=619938&private=0

Viva has happily attended pony club, camps, trail rides and numerous outings to competitions over the three years she has been with us.
She is an honest horse and a very quick learner and would be most suited to games, jumping and low level eventing
Competed successfully in pony club grade 4 and D grade jumping but is capable of more. Viva can turn on a dime and has extremely light aids (very responsive)

• A very versatile mare comfortably jumps 80 cm and will happily go through water.
• No fuss to hack out either in groups or alone.
• Ridden around bareback with no problems
• She has a basic dressage education
• She would be best suited to a confident relaxed rider who wants to have some fun
• She has been well exposed to dogs, motor bikes, tractors, cows and sheep.
Available for free lease to knowledgeable home as I’m going into my final year of school and I have an ongoing injury

index.php?t=getfile&id=619939&private=0

Contact Lola on: 0488 444 922
Or
Helen (mum) on: 0409 433 629 Email: h.breier@optusnet.com.au

Topic: 'Puzzle' - 15.2hh, 8yo, Clydie x Paint Mare
'Puzzle' - 15.2hh, 8yo, Clydie x Paint Mare [message #3297825] Thu, 04 February 2016 21:13
  fat_little_pony  is currently offline fat_little_pony  
Level 1 - Advanced
Advertising for a client -

'Puzzle'

Puzzle is a 15.2hh, 8yo, Clydie x Paint Mare

Puzzle is a super easy going mare, who has been an absolute pleasure to handle in every way. She has a lovely willing nature who would just be the perfect allrounder for adult or teen!

She currently has basic flat education, working on maintaining a nice soft contact throughout all paces and transitions, she has a very soft mouth, and is nice an elastic off the aids. She has a lovely smooth, rocking horse canter, and a nice floating trot. She has a lovely little jump over a fence, and this is yet to be tested out more, but she has schooled up to level 3 with current owner.

Puzzle would currently suit a confident, capable rider, who is looking for a lovely allrounder to have some fun on, but also who has the ability to do almost anything! Has done PC, ARC, and will be tested over the next few weeks if someone doesn't snap her up sooner.

Great to catch, farrier, handle, and great to float.
Currently up to date with farrier, dentist and worming.

Price: $6500

Located in Bellbrae, 30mins from Geelong.

Please contact Jemma on 0409 258 209 for more details.

For many more photos of Puzzle, please 'LIKE' Scenic Park Equine Services on Facebook

index.php?t=getfile&id=619903&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619904&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619905&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619906&private=0

• Attachment: Puzzle.jpg
    (Size: 88.41KB, Downloaded 196 time(s))

• Attachment: Puzzle1.jpg
    (Size: 79.48KB, Downloaded 197 time(s))

• Attachment: Puzzle2.jpg
    (Size: 87.25KB, Downloaded 195 time(s))

• Attachment: Puzzle3.jpg
    (Size: 73.32KB, Downloaded 195 time(s))

Topic: He's pretty & he's quiet
He's pretty & he's quiet [message #3297817] Thu, 04 February 2016 19:33
  sacred.ruler123  is currently offline sacred.ruler123  
Level 3
Paint bred gelding on Gumtree

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1102987197
 Topic: For lease. QH x gelding.
For lease. QH x gelding. [message #3297798] Thu, 04 February 2016 13:04
  darcydog  is currently offline darcydog  
Level 2
This is a very hard decision for us to lease out our lovely QHx gelding. Chestnut around 12 years old and 15.2 hh. He needs more work than I can give him. He was bought for my daughter who has lost interest and I have my own horse to work. He would suit an experienced and confident rider. I really enjoy riding him. Not the best jumper but some dressage experience. I think campdrafting would really suit him too. Easy to catch, shoe, float and worm. Will come with everything but a saddle. I may consider selling him to the right home if the person falls in love with him as we have.
I will have a proper lease agreement drawn up.
0418 228384
 Topic: EOI - Free Lease 8yr Standy Mare *Potential Plus*
EOI - Free Lease 8yr Standy Mare *Potential Plus* [message #3297797] Thu, 04 February 2016 12:58
  Pegg  is currently offline Pegg  
Level 3
Picolo is a 15.1 HH 8Yr old standy mare, She has been a trotter so she doesnt pace, has a beautiful smooth trot and a canter like she's floating on air. She is a very willing jumper and works exceptionally well in an arena setting and with other horses.
I've had her mostly as a trail riding horse being ridden weekly around Hidden Valley and have taken her up to mount macedon and Woodlands Estate for day rides...she's very bold and likes to be in the lead, but will stay back if told to.

She is forward moving out on trails, not sluggish or lazy by any means (this is actually why i want to lease her out, im an older rider who wants a leisurely ride these days and she has a bit of go in her but nothing a young confident rider would not enjoy)

She is perfectly sound, in excellent health. Shes also an excellent doer and does not require more then grass/hay.

She will only be leased to someone with experience and who is keen to work with her doing clinics or ARC or Pony club. She is a stunning looking girl and would make a lovely dressage horse. She is partially educated and i've done a few group lessons with her and she is excellent to work with in an arena setting too as she is not forward, much more collected when in an arena. (actually if i had an arena to ride in every day i'd keep riding her myself) She can be ridden bitless.

She is a bit of an alpha mare so needs a firm talking to on the ground to keep her respectful and she will be the boss of any other horses she is with. She does not misbehave (no biting or kicking) and has never bolted or reared....she can get excitable when racing along with other horses and can get impatiet. Loads on and off trailers like a champ, but does require a slow drive especially around corners as she not good at balancing on a moving trailer.
index.php?t=getfile&id=619899&private=0
Lease will be with conditions:
1. No absolute beginner riders. (intermediate ok)
2. She can be moved from where she currently is agisted, but it must be to an approved agistment property with supervision.
3. I visit and check on her every couple of months.
4. Worming and Feet need to be kept up to date.
5. Saddle must be properly fitted by saddle fitter.
6. And if ending the lease she must be returned by you to the specified property.
7. leaser must be committed to ride weekly preferably in ARC or PonyClub.

If this sounds like your thing feel free to Pm me. Smile

index.php?t=getfile&id=619900&private=0

• Attachment: picolo2.gif
    (Size: 47.00KB, Downloaded 101 time(s))

• Attachment: Picolo jump.gif
    (Size: 58.57KB, Downloaded 101 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 05 February 2016 08:25]

Topic: Sales List
Sales List [message #3297790] Thu, 04 February 2016 11:18
  taliem  is currently offline taliem  
Level 1 - Advanced
Currently we have for sale 1 colt foal and 2 yearling geldings.

Colt foal

WB x AWB Dark brown, nearly black. Dam 3/4 sister to dam of Victory Salute. Available at weaning.

Yearling Geldings

WB x Anglo, Chestnut. Stunning type, does have a scar, priced accordingly

WB x TB, Bay. Beautiful young horse, ideal for showing or dressage, but has also shown a talent for jumping.

All are well handled.

Prices start from $4700 inc gst, and include delivery to Melbourne.

4yo filly by the same stallion just won Top 5 Newcomer after only a few weeks under saddle.
She displayed the calm, trainable nature her sire produces, handling riding in indoor arena with the maturity of a seasoned campaigner.
These boys will all follow in her footsteps with correct training. Not for sale.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 February 2016 11:18]

taliem
http://mondamilpark.webs.com/
 Topic: Paint gelding
Paint gelding [message #3297667] Tue, 02 February 2016 16:49
  sacred.ruler123  is currently offline sacred.ruler123  
Level 3
Paint gelding 2yo mature around 15 - 15.2hh
Super quiet $5000
Chestnut baldy face three stockings.
reining stallion SON OF A GUN grandson and out of SPINIFEX Mare.

Text call 0435817599. Details and pictures

Located vic/nsw
 Topic: Tb companion horse
Tb companion horse [message #3297633] Tue, 02 February 2016 10:44
  Pally minis  
Level 1 - Advanced
Free tb mare . 20yo approx 16.2hh.
 Topic: Trail riding horse
Trail riding horse [message #3297632] Tue, 02 February 2016 10:41
  Pally minis  
Level 1 - Advanced
Appy x qh chestnut mare .14yo, 14.3hh approx .easy to handle- wash, trim feet, catch, float etc . Great for pleasure /trail riding horse. Forward moving so not for beginners.
Currently not ridden much due to lack of time
Sms- 0418809309
 Topic: Kids pony
Kids pony [message #3297631] Tue, 02 February 2016 10:39
  Pally minis  
Level 1 - Advanced
Reg pinto mare.6yo . Used as lead pony for little kids . Used at birthday parties . Easy for kids to handle . As close to bombproof as you can get . I've had her since birth. 4yo and 7yo handle her on their own . She's very safe around kids . Approx 10hh. Never foundered but very soild build .Only vice is can be hard to catch .
$1200 or $900 if sold by the weekend .
Sms- 0418809309 for Picts
 Topic: Riding Pony Gelding possible free lease with option to buy,
Riding Pony Gelding possible free lease with option to buy, [message #3297579] Mon, 01 February 2016 13:31
  kb84  is currently offline kb84  
Level 3
Reg riding pony gelding 14.1hh rising 10yo, quiet to handle done ARC and trail riding been shown in hand as 4yo and under saddle, requires a experienced adult or teen as he knows how to bluff his rider, excellent to float ,wash, clip and shoe. With the right rider he will go far too good home only, may consider lease to the right home.

$4500

https://youtu.be/lc553tWk9JU

• Attachment: george 02.jpg
    (Size: 74.00KB, Downloaded 83 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 04 February 2016 14:18]

Topic: Standardbred gelding and shetland mare for sale cheap
Standardbred gelding and shetland mare for sale cheap [message #3297554] Sun, 31 January 2016 22:59
  Finn  
The forum drove me to drink. Remind me to thank it.

Selling due to downsizing.
Comanche 5yo approx 15.3h stb gelding. Has been ridden by a beginner but more suited to a rider with some experience. Good to catch, float, trim etc. Stood perfect for the dentist.
Has done a small amount of riding but not a great deal. Is green and been in the paddock about 8 months. $300
Maddie
6yo (we THINK) approx shetland hh. Mare.
Purchased from echuca about 4 years ago as a floating companion (ok she shared my roll in the yards so i had to bring her home). Good to catch, float etc. Unsure if she is broken in. Would make a good harness pony or would be a fantastic mate for a brave kid (in time with education).
She is a real little female and not suitable for a small child. $500
Located Inglewood vic.

Photos can be sent. To big to upload here.
 Topic: 4 yo warmblood mare; Shiraz Black/Gymnastik Star
4 yo warmblood mare; Shiraz Black/Gymnastik Star [message #3297483] Sat, 30 January 2016 18:10
  holmleahorses  is currently offline holmleahorses  
Level 2
Holmlea Moskato Gold (Mozzie).
Australian Warmblood Mare by Shiraz Black (Sandro Hit/Donnerhall) out of a Gymnastik Star mare (inc Cleveland Bay bloodlines)
4 yo, unbroken.
Basic ground work including lead, tie, hose, trim, worm.
Ready to be professionally started or add excellent bloodlines to your breeding stock.
This mare has outstanding natural movement, excellent conformation and a quick, trainable mind.
A paddock accident has resulted in significant scarring on both hind legs, photos available. Should not affect riding performance.
AWHA (610330800211)

ACE (life reg no. 0360131972203120).
Also eligible for registration with Cleveland Bay Horse Society.
Microchipped (956000008288705)
https://youtu.be/HNkZnr66kB8 Asking $8000 neg
Contact Deb; 0425726476

index.php?t=getfile&id=619839&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619840&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619841&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619842&private=0

Topic: Pretty OTTB Mare Great Project for Experienced Teen
Pretty OTTB Mare Great Project for Experienced Teen [message #3297473] Sat, 30 January 2016 14:30
  Beck Star  is currently offline Beck Star  
Level 1 - Advanced
Sadly time and space limitations is causing the sale of this beautiful OTTB mare. She is 5yo 16hh. Very lightly raced only as 4yo, has had flatwork and jumping training since OTT and was coming along nicely, but has since had around 8mths off.

Whilst she is quiet and easy to catch/trim, she has had a long period of time out of work so selling as very green and out of the paddock. She may need sending to trainer dependant on skills and experiences. Would be perfect for a teen with experience and/or experienced help with OTTBs that doesn't have a big budget for their next eventing, dressage or show horse that could take them far.

PM for more pics and info. Talk to me about what your experience is and what you can offer, price is highly neg depending on home.
 Topic: stunning kids pony
stunning kids pony [message #3297429] Fri, 29 January 2016 20:10
  scottdressage  is currently offline scottdressage  
Level 4
index.php?t=getfile&id=619822&private=0

This gelding will a child's dream pony
He has 3 super paces and has the potential to show royal level and at 3 has the most amazing temperament he is the perfect package!!

All the work is already done he travels kindly under saddle has been ridden by complete beginners and is fantastic on the roads
he had his first outing were he behaved extremely well he took all the atmosphere in his stride and will be a super competitive pony in the near future

He is approx. 12.2hh

price $6000 neg
located cranbourne south

• Attachment: ollie 2.JPG
    (Size: 37.56KB, Downloaded 198 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 31 January 2016 21:08]

Topic: Exceptional warmblood gelding
Exceptional warmblood gelding [message #3297411] Fri, 29 January 2016 16:23
  SarahMcC  is currently offline SarahMcC  
Level 3
FOR SALE
Flore is an exceptional moving well bred 7yr old warm blood gelding. He is not registered and cant be with ACE however I was about to register him with the EFA when I started having vet bills piling up, so he is microchipped but I haven’t gotten any further. Has a lovely floaty trot and a very uphill canter. Flore has a small scar on his right hind leg which does not affect him at all and is barely noticeable. Flore is currently out of work and in paddock condition however will supply videos etc of him in work to all serious enquires. He is a very special horse and will go so far however he is going to waste in my paddock as I just have not got the time that he needs. Flore has been to elcho park, burong equestrian centre and also to local agricultural shows where the judges absolutely loved him. Experienced home only as he is out of work and needs to be bought back in. $4500neg. Please contact Sarah on 0487633185 for more information or photos.

Topic: 'SP Kentucky King' - 16.1hh, 6yo, TB gelding
'SP Kentucky King' - 16.1hh, 6yo, TB gelding [message #3297290] Wed, 27 January 2016 20:36
Level 1 - Advanced
'SP Kentucky King'

Tucker is a 16.1hh, 6yo, OTT TB gelding

SIRE: Churchill Downs
DAM: Tempus Two

Tucker is an eye catching, easy going gelding, that has proven to be a pleasure to handle in his training so far. Great to handle on the ground, and easy to ride under saddle. He is calm, and willing to try anything.

He currently has basic flat education, working on maintaining a nice soft contact throughout all paces and transitions. He has a beautiful floating canter, and a very talented jump on him! He has also done some jumping training, and is showing amazing promise over SJ/XC fences, is confidently competing level 4 HRCAV/PCAV, and is schooling up to level 2 fenceson XC.

Tucker would currently suit a confident, capable rider, who is looking for an easy going natured horse to bring along, he would be an amazing first TB for a talented young rider, or would suit ARC, pleasure, you name it!

Currently up to date with farrier, dentist, injections and worming.

Price: $5000

For many more photos of Tucker, please 'LIKE' Scenic Park Equine Services on Facebook

index.php?t=getfile&id=619799&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619800&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619801&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619802&private=0

Topic: For Lease
For Lease [message #3297181] Mon, 25 January 2016 16:06
  CapSilver  is currently offline CapSilver  
Unstoppable, ungaggable, unzippable
Mojo is a 17hh 20 yr old WB has.done high level dressage training and jumping but being older needs quieter life. He has started to being brought back into work but last lease home fell through due to no fault of his own. He is not the best floater but is getting better. He is a big horse so needs someone who is not put off by his size. He can be a bit jumpy when you first get on but a lunge will sort that out. Needs a rider to drive him forward but no real dirt just grumpy old man stuff Smile
He is a sweet boy who has a few more years to give but if I can't find him a home then will just retire him but he likes having a job. This is a long term lease with an agreement in place. He is located at Kyneton
 Topic: Experienced Allrounder
Experienced Allrounder [message #3297164] Mon, 25 January 2016 14:23
  Audrey1  is currently offline Audrey1  
Level 3
index.php?t=getfile&id=619751&private=0
Chance to attain a reliable, and safe gentleman for the competition arena. Gizmo is a stunning 16.2h bay 15yo TB gelding who is a versatile competitor having done both EA and PC dressage, show jumping and eventing competitions. Competing PC Grade 3 in all 3 disciplines and EA80 Eventing (EA95 with previous owner).
Gizmo is a quiet, consistent and reliable horse that always brings his riders home safely. He has a beautiful gentle, willing nature and temperament that has allowed less inexperienced riders to ride him. Gizmo is a forward moving horse with a bold jump, he would therefore best suit a kind, confident rider with soft hands.

$4,500
Located Pakenham
Contact Lucy on 0422099251
index.php?t=getfile&id=619752&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619753&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619754&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 25 January 2016 14:29]

Topic: WANTED
WANTED [message #3297139] Sun, 24 January 2016 18:35
  wunnabe1  
Level 1
Hi guys after being 5 years out of the saddle l returned only to find out that l had lost my confidence .
What lm looking for is an educated, been there done that . noting under 10 old and up to 15hh.This would be a forever horse .Aged horses okay. l have been around horses for 40 years and am an experienced small adult. Please pm me if you have something that might be suitable, or need more information. Smile

Thanks Wunnabe1
 Topic: 'SP Idamante' - 16.3hh, rising 5yo, OTT TB Gelding
'SP Idamante' - 16.3hh, rising 5yo, OTT TB Gelding [message #3297087] Sat, 23 January 2016 11:27
Level 1 - Advanced
'SP Idamante'

Monkey is a 16.3hh, rising 5yo, chesnut TB Gelding

SIRE: Sebring
DAM: Brolago

Monkey is an eye catching, easy going gelding, that has proven to be a pleasure to handle in his training so far. Great to handle on the ground, and easy to ride under saddle. He is calm, and willing to try anything. He has a very relaxed nature, with no dirt, which would make him ideal for someone wanting an unspoiled young horse to bring along.

He currently has basic flat education, working in a soft contact throughout all paces and transitions. He has started some basic pole work, but due to his age and size, he has only been tested over a couple of very small jumps.

Monkey would suit a rider wanting a nice quiet unspoiled young horse to bring along in their chosen discipline, but does require a confident capable rider due to age, size, laid back nature, but there has been no dirt present at all in this big boy.

Currently up to date with farrier, dentist, injections and worming.

Price: $2000

Price will rise in the next few weeks as education continues! Grab this lovely quiet boy while you can!

He is a very very mild windsucker, controlled by a collar if wanted, he is currently paddocked with one on, just in case, but has not been seen to windsuck in the paddock.

For many more photos of Monkey, please 'LIKE' Scenic Park Equine Services on Facebook

index.php?t=getfile&id=619710&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619709&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619711&private=0

Topic: -
- [message #3297008] Thu, 21 January 2016 16:22
  Chandglen Lomond  is currently offline Chandglen Lomond  
Level 4
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 27 January 2016 08:32]

Loch Leven Park Performance Horses & Ponies
http://lochlevenparkhorsesnponies.weebly.com/
 Topic: SOLD,,,
SOLD,,, [message #3296997] Thu, 21 January 2016 11:59
  Fillie  is currently offline Fillie  
Level 4
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 28 January 2016 07:52]

Topic: EOI - The pony everyone seeks
EOI - The pony everyone seeks [message #3296945] Wed, 20 January 2016 16:30
  horsecrazy4eva  is currently offline horsecrazy4eva  
Level 4
Pony will be sold to the right home $6500 firm no payment plans,

Won't find another seller who will tell you everything about the mare

This is the pony everyone wants for there kids!!!

Only ride on the weekend and want to go to a show/gymkhana???
This pony will do it, heaven forbid your're now late and get to the ring no warm up jump straight on and in you go...no problems with this mare!!!

Forgot your bridle and girth to your saddle??? Ride this mare in a halter along the road no problems

Want to go for a ride along the beach?? This mare has done this

Point to the float and will self load, definately dont encourage but can be ridden into the float (dont try that!!! No responsibilty taken!!!)easy to catch loves lots of cuddles and attention

This mare has done local ag shows one day then the next riden down the road in a halter, lots of trail rides, even done Sydney royal Aussie pony section looked after a exceptionly nervous mum in the Sydney royal ridden section

Easy to catch etc,

Want to know more?? PM for discussion if I talk on the phone I'm very likely to end up balling, just like I will be when she leaves (you'll almost want to bring her back)

Financial situation forces sale would NEVER BE FORSALE otherwise she is the type of pony that you will keep and not sell on!!
 Topic: Awesome 11.3hh Pony - EOI
Awesome 11.3hh Pony - EOI [message #3296894] Tue, 19 January 2016 21:58
Jo Jo's Pony  is currently offline Jo Jo's Pony  
Level 5
STARLIGHT 11.3HH     14YO      $7000

We have made the incredibly heartbreaking decision to sell our beautiful Starlight pony only due to our daughter outgrowing her.  If we could stretch Starlight’s legs then she would definitely not be for sale. She will only be sold to the absolute best of homes (sorry but just putting it out there as home is the most important thing).  She has the sweetest, most loving temperament and has been handled by my daughter ever since joining our family.  A dream to do anything with, loads/unloads and floats beautifully, perfect for the farrier & dentist, fantastic to wash & clip, has amazing ground manners and is a gentle and kind paddock companion.  A beautifully sweet and educated pony who is a delight in every way.

Starlight has been with us for 5 years and taken my very nervous 8yo to a competent and confident competitor.  She has spent the last 5 years at Pony Club and has since moved onto HRCAV competing in Level 4 & 3 dressage (which is my daughters preferred discipline).  Starlight has competed in dressage, combined training, horse trials, zone games, show jumping, gymkhanas & shows.   She barely comes home from any competition without a ribbon, testament to her ability and always wanting to try her hardest for her rider.  

Starlight comes with all of her gear, including the following: Saddle (Wintec 2000 All Purpose),
Bridle
2 winter rugs
1 cotton rug
1 mesh rug
Fly veil
Multiple saddle blankets

Starlight is barefoot trimmed and up to date with farrier, strangles and tetanus injections. Genuine enquiries only please as this is a very difficult decision and heartbreaking for our daughter and family.

Topic: **LEASE WANTED**
**LEASE WANTED** [message #3296848] Tue, 19 January 2016 12:52
  rachel-lee  is currently offline rachel-lee  
Level 4
Hi all

Currently searching for a lease horse ideally with the option to buy!

I'm an experienced rider, have trained and competed in all disciplines mainly Endurance but eventing in my teens.

I am a 23yo female rider, live on a 100acre property in Bright victoria, spring fed troughs, good fencing, yards, stables

Im after a quiet, laid back type
Ideally
14.3+
5yo +
Open to all breeds, colour, slight blemishes/scars

After an allrounder type, something i dont need to lunge before each ride, more of a hop on and go type, i attend ARC and clinics monthly, must be a good floater!
Happy to work through some issues, happy to sign contracts to ensure everyone is happy,
Please txt or call 0402199153 with any info and pictures

Happy to travel for the right horse but obviously the closer the better.
Happy to provide references (farrier,vet,chiro,dentist)
Picture updates on horses progress

Horse will be loved, very well cared for and all needs met!

Thanks all, hope im not after the impossible Smile
 Topic: Available for adoption through REIN Rescue: Gibb
Available for adoption through REIN Rescue: Gibb [message #3296831] Tue, 19 January 2016 10:14
  trib  is currently offline trib  
Level 3
Available for adoption through REIN Rescue:

Gibb is a 7 year old thoroughbred gelding, roughly 16hh.
He is a pleasure to handle on the ground. He is good to worm, catch, rug and trim (is currently barefoot). He is good with dogs, cattle, alpacas and other horses, and is currently paddocked with both mares and geldings. He maintains his weight well.
My non horsey parents looked after him for a month with no issues.

He has good confirmation, clean legs and no health issues that I am aware off. He is up to date with the farrier, worming, dentist and tetanus/ strangles injections.

Gibb retired from racing in Dec 2014 (I don't know why he was retired).
Under saddle Gibb is very green. He is not nasty, but is still in what I call race horse mode - he has trouble standing still, wants to go faster. As a result I feel he needs an experienced rider who has the time to teach him to relax and get his breaks working a little better. I believe with some work he would make a lovely show horse or ARC mount.

He is not currently in work with me, as I am nervous riding bigger horses and I don't feel that this would be helpful to Gibb at the time being. I have had a local rider come out and ride him, and am happy to provide his contact details if you would like more information about him under saddle.

I have been looking after Gibb for around 8 months now. He really is a lovely horse but he is wasted with he. He seems bored in the paddock and I would love to find him a home where he can receive the time he so deserves.

Please contact me if you would like more information (I am his Gibb is currently located near Wangaratta.

I am happy to provide more information on him, or on the adoption process. Please contact me via text/calls on 0409 850 912 (leave a message if I don't answer and I will get back to you). Please note I don't get onto the forum very often so phone is the best contact method.

index.php?t=getfile&id=619655&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619656&private=0

• Attachment: Gibb 4.jpg
    (Size: 86.96KB, Downloaded 163 time(s))

Topic: Looking to Lease (East Gippsland, VIC)
Looking to Lease (East Gippsland, VIC) [message #3296718] Sat, 16 January 2016 23:04
  RubyGirl88  is currently offline RubyGirl88  
Level 4
Hi there,

I am looking for a horse to lease for at least 12 months, while my 2 year old gelding is growing. I have had horses for a lot of years and have done many things with them, whether its breeding, trail riding, competing (low level) and local western events.

I can provide references and would prefer a contract for the lease, I have an excellent paddock for the horse (sharing with 2 cows and another horse)

I live in East Gippsland and would prefer a horse in the same-ish area, I can travel to meet/pick up the horse.

I'm looking for a quiet horse to ride 15-16hh (preferably not over 18 years old) for trail riding and the odd western show (low level). Must be good to shoe, float and handle.

I'm looking to get a horse that someone maybe doesn't have time for anymore to spoil (obviously within reason..) and love until my clydie x is broken in so the lease would need to be at a minimum of 12 months.

Thank you so much
 Topic: Gorgeous 14.2hh mare
Gorgeous 14.2hh mare [message #3296703] Sat, 16 January 2016 19:57
  luckygirl  is currently offline luckygirl  
Level 4
index.php?t=getfile&id=619612&private=0 For Sale (now with photos)
Bella a 5 year old Bay 14.2hh STB mare.

She is a gorgeous mare in looks and nature and has been shown with her previous owner. I have only had Bella a short time however I have just re-injured my back (not horse related) and the likelihood of getting back in the saddle anytime soon is not good.
This means I need to find her a new home as she is too nice to be sitting in my paddock and I currently have enough paddock ornaments. She is registered with the Victorian Standardbred pleasure horse association.
She is easy to handle and loves a cuddle. She will stand for hours having my kids dote over her. Bella is broken to saddle but is green so currently would not be suited for a beginner rider. Bella has a stunning movement- she was trained as a trotter but never raced so walk, trot, canter, gallop are already there waiting for her new owner to take on the world with. One vice is she can be a bit Alpha in the paddock, but she got my boys into line and they all get along great now. She just had her feet done today. Price is $550 (as just had her feet done today)to great home where she will have the opportunity to shine. (please excuse the photos and the dust on her but with my back injury I am unable to wash her atm.) Phone 0421927012index.php?t=getfile&id=619613&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=619614&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=619613&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=619614&private=0

Topic: Fantastic child's mount
Fantastic child's mount [message #3296572] Thu, 14 January 2016 18:31
tazyman  is currently offline tazyman  
Level 5
For sale: Thamesbourne Cartier. 12.hh 5yo Reg Welsh gelding, beautiful temperament will make superb child's mount/show prospect , he has been shown in hand. He has only been under saddle for a few months but has been ridden and handled by children. Great to take out , and do anything with , no fuss pony. Great to sfc ect, used to dogs, cats , motor bikes ect. Video footage available. Knowledgeable home only $2700neg
Email or text for pictures : katelovesjasper@hotmail.com

Topic: Allrounder Pony Wanted for 10yo girl
Allrounder Pony Wanted for 10yo girl [message #3296567] Thu, 14 January 2016 17:47
  Nicey  is currently offline Nicey  
Level 4
Due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to retire my 11.1h welsh which has left my friends daughter without a pony so we are on the hunt for a lease or lease with option to purchase (once we know the rider and pony are compatible).

She is a capable rider where this will be her 2nd off lead pony however very timid so we are looking for a safe pony (no buck, bolt, rear, shy) however a little cheekiness is ok, she attends weekly lessons, ponyclub, shows, clinics, ODE etc.

Criteria required:
12.2h – 13.2h mare or gelding ok
Forward ok, not looking for something stubborn where she has to spend her whole time kicking to get going
No younger than 8 as we would prefer something that has already been out and about
Any Breed or colour will be considered
Must float well
Be able to be handled by children
She loves to show so something with some striking looks would be a bonus
Prefer within Victoria

About us:
Horsey family where mum rides and has done for over 20 years
Pony will be kept on agistment with separate paddocks for each horse, 3 strand electric wire, 2 strand sightawire fence, private stable, hot wash, fed and rugged / unrugged twice a day, constant checking by owner of property
Your pony will want for nothing as it will be pampered
References available

If you have something sitting in your paddock that your child has grown out of we would love to hear from you.

PM if you have anything suitable or require additional information from me.

index.php?t=getfile&id=619588&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=619589&private=0

Topic: Nanny/Companion Gelding Free
Nanny/Companion Gelding Free [message #3296505] Wed, 13 January 2016 19:37
  Churtilla99  is currently offline Churtilla99  
Level 4
Ninja is a 16hh (never officially measured), 9 y/o tb gelding. He is very easy going and has been previously used as a companion for younger horses so he isn't nasty towards other horses at all. He came from a natural horsemanship home so he has never been rugged and doesn't need to be due to the oils in his coat. He also doesn't need to be hard fed and will easily keep on the weight as long as there is good quality grass and/or hay. He is only suitable as a companion due to a problem with his front right leg and hoof however the most problem it causes is a slight limp that goes away in a few days. He is very safe and cuddly, I've had a 4 year old human in with him with no issues. He has no problems with dogs or machinery.
His only vice is that he suffers from separation anxiety so he needs to be with either an min of 2 other horses or in with a horse/s that he won't be separated from and left by himself.
To the best of homes only I am willing to wait for the right home for him, this is a very sad sale so please no nasty comments
Please contact for photos
 Topic: WANTED TALENTED EVENTER
WANTED TALENTED EVENTER [message #3296470] Wed, 13 January 2016 13:23
Jessicamaree  is currently offline Jessicamaree  
Level 5
I am looking for my next eventer to take me to the top!
Must be:
- over 16hh as I am tall
- between 5 and 12 years old preferably around 9
- have established dressage education
- evented atleast grade 2/ 95cm with potential to go 1*/2*
- please don't show me horses that have only done level 3 I am only looking for minimum grade 2 experience

If you have something suitable please text me 0488 507 474
Thank you xx
 Topic: SHIPROCK STUD REDUCTION SALE - ONLY 5 LEFT!!
SHIPROCK STUD REDUCTION SALE - ONLY 5 LEFT!! [message #3296385] Tue, 12 January 2016 13:42
Shan Fleming  is currently offline Shan Fleming  
Level 5
Since advertising the Shiprock Reduction Sale late last year, we have been inundated with enquiries and have been overwhelmed by the response.

Seven of our King's Gold ISH youngsters have been sold to fabulous homes. Some locally and some interstate. Two were sold to current King's Gold progeny owners. We always get a huge amount of satisfaction when an existing owner comes back for a second baby.

Still for sale:

Shiprock Zephyr
Shiprock Prince Charming
Shiprock Rordan
Shiprock Jive
Shiprock Abbeygale

We also have Shiprock Phoenix who will be available as a weanling in the next few months.

For full details and prices go to www.shiprock.com.au or contact Shan on 0438 319551.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 January 2016 08:45]

Topic: bruno
bruno [message #3296375] Tue, 12 January 2016 12:02
  shelby1  is currently offline shelby1  
Level 1 - Advanced
Bruno stands at about 14.2HH. He is chestnut quarter horse gelding.

I purchased Bruno from the sales roughly 2 year ago, as a 1 yo unhandled colt, who had never seen a human before in his life.

In his two years with me, Bruno has had a lot of ground handling, and is now ready to be broken in and become someone riding pony, he is a very pretty boy and will make someone a great all rounder.

Bruno has been washed and floated, he has been taught to lounge, step over tarps, and have bags hang off him. He has had a bridle and saddle on him, has had someone sit on him bareback and saddled, dismount and mount from both side, has has his feet trimmed and most basic training.

Bruno will only go to the best of homes only, am only selling due to lack of time, he is a very special boy and has a special place in my heart, so no time wasters please.

1,000.00. Priced reduced
please call 0431084312 for any question at all.
index.php?t=getfile&id=619551&private=0

http://i.imgur.com/72rPm.gif

No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill
 Topic: pony suitable for child wanted
pony suitable for child wanted [message #3296362] Tue, 12 January 2016 10:32
  Millwood  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
We are after a quiet Childs pony for my inexperienced 10 year old daughter. She is wanting to do pony club and trail riding. Sensible experienced home assured. If you can help please message me.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission
 Topic: WB Gelding 16:2 Feinerstern bloodlines
WB Gelding 16:2 Feinerstern bloodlines [message #3296246] Mon, 11 January 2016 11:30
  Equine Affair  is currently offline Equine Affair  
Level 3
EA Freckles 16:2hh , 5 yr old Gelding by EA FinePrint (Feinerstern) Freckles was broken in October 2015. He is most suited to dresssage;with his lovely big strides. He is quiet to ride but needs someone that will keep him in regular work.

Contact Janette 0419320491

index.php?t=getfile&id=619531&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619532&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619534&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619535&private=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qQxcDnQkWM

[Updated on: Mon, 11 January 2016 12:39]

www.equineaffair.com.au
 Topic: 16:3hh Gelding by Cairo 869
16:3hh Gelding by Cairo 869 [message #3296238] Mon, 11 January 2016 10:43
Level 3
EA Chimera 10 yr old Gelding by Cario 869 out of a Dutchman mare. Chimera was broken in as a 4 yr old and brought in an out of work. He was never a priority given we breed jumpers. He is currently in work and has well established basic education. Most Suited to dressage, but needs to be in constant work to keep him supple. Chimera stands a fraction under 17hh.

Contact Janette 0419320491

video of Chimera can be viewed here

https://youtu.be/w1Nql2BdEQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeNHFu3MvIg

index.php?t=getfile&id=619526&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619527&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619528&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619529&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619530&private=0

• Attachment: kimmy 7 smaller.jpg
    (Size: 68.66KB, Downloaded 219 time(s))

• Attachment: Kimmy 1.jpg
    (Size: 92.35KB, Downloaded 220 time(s))

• Attachment: kimmy 3.jpg
    (Size: 72.46KB, Downloaded 221 time(s))

• Attachment: kimmy 4.jpg
    (Size: 65.75KB, Downloaded 221 time(s))

• Attachment: Kimmy 5.jpg
    (Size: 97.29KB, Downloaded 217 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 11 January 2016 12:40]

www.equineaffair.com.au
 Topic: Black Yearling Warmblood Colt -Champion FP, San Brasil and Balzflug bloodline
Black Yearling Warmblood Colt -Champion FP, San Brasil and Balzflug bloodline [message #3296235] Mon, 11 January 2016 10:13
Level 3
Bowie is a Black colt out of a Champion FP mare by EA Pachino (Balzflug x EA Basil) He is will not be a big horse expected to mature around 15:2hh. He has a very quiet temperament, and a fine build. DOB 1/9/2014

https://youtu.be/wr9GgmfCiPc

index.php?t=getfile&id=619522&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619523&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619524&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=619525&private=0

www.equineaffair.com.au
Pages (1023): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15    »]

Current Time: Mon Feb 8 01:58:47 EST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 8.65738 seconds
.:: Home ::.