[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: Advertising - Horses
 Topic: EOI Free Lease in South Eastern Suburbs
EOI Free Lease in South Eastern Suburbs [message #3226254] Mon, 20 October 2014 18:46
  eventingisme  is currently offline eventingisme  
Level 2
This is just an expressions of interest for now as Carson is currently out of work due to a minor leg injury and will be available in 2-3 week. Have advertised him recently for sale but may have changed my mind. Lease will to be local (South East Melbourne- no further then 30mins cranbourne), contacts and insurance will be a requirement and would prefer someone who wants to do competitions or at least ARC/PC. Please just send me a message with your interest or call for a chat.

Perfect allrounder/eventer/PC or ARC horse!

'Lord Carson (NZ)'
16hh Chestnut TB Gelding
10 years old (2004)
Has all paces established, works really nicely into the contact and is fluent in transitions. He recently has began lateral work and is going well. He has an amazing jumping style, and is schooling grade 3-2 with ease. Carson has the most wonderful temperament and is absolutely unflappable. He can be ridden around the property on the buckle, will never spook or shy and does not rear or buck (can do the occasional pigroot on the flat but not dirty). He does not mind being ridden at the back of the pack and is happy to stand still while you chat away to fellow riders. He has a sweet nature and will often trot up to the gate to greet you. He is extremely easy to catch, shoe, float, clip, stable and handle and is an absolute pleasure to have around. Carson has been to Mornington Peninsula Pony Club several times and was continually commended on how well he behaves when out and about. He has also had a start at a PC ode in level 4 where he did a lovely test, an easy show jumping round and cruisey Xc course. He enjoys swimming and has been to the beach a few times. He has been ridden in indoor arenas and also been ridden to a nearby equestrian center on the road by himself safely. He is not bothered by dogs, cats, tractors, trucks or motorbikes. This horse is not a typical thoroughbred ( he is so safe my beginner boyfriend even jumps on him and rides him back to the paddock) and this decision has not been made lightly, but due to financial reasons I simply cannot continue riding. I believe Carson will be well suited to a competent rider wanting a nice no fuss horse who is ready to go on with. Easily will go grade one with further training. He would especially suit an adult wanting to compete HRCAV or an experienced junior wanting a fun horse to compete on!
His up to date with his worming, dentist and vaccinations

Pics are in the link below (this is his old add so please ignore sale relevant information). Will also update with new pics when he is back in work!

http://vichorse.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=3214819&a mp;#msg_3214819

Topic: Attractive TB gelding
Attractive TB gelding [message #3226222] Mon, 20 October 2014 17:15
  zuki  is currently offline zuki  
Level 4
Bay 16h 7yo gelding. Good basic paces in nice frame & rhythm. Still green so requires confident capable rider to further education. Quiet, no buck or rear, just green. Has been to ARC rally & behaved perfectly in group of 4 & indoor arena. Up to date with dentist, shoes, worming. Super easy to catch, he catches you! Travels excellent in float & backs out calmly but needs food to encourage on to float. Very very mild windsucker & No collar required, Currently in work. Very relaxed over trot poles & small jumps, remains in calm relaxed rhythm with potential to jump higher. $2500 with some rugs. Must be good home ph 0409 001 994
Photos too big for this site. Will email to genuine enquiries.
 Topic: Reg QH mare - brilliant alrounder
Reg QH mare - brilliant alrounder [message #3226146] Mon, 20 October 2014 14:29
  cowgurl87  is currently offline cowgurl87  
Level 1

For sale: Q-A3-204 15.1hh bay 9yo reg quarter horse mare. Has done extensive miles of trail riding and had a go at Campdrafting. Eagle has done basic flat work with dressage instructor and proved herself well. She understands her leg aids and comes down on the bit nicely. She is very quick on her feet and Will jump anything put in front of her, possible eventing prospect. Very kind natured mare but can be very forward. Not much fazes this mare, great all rounder but not a beginner/nervous rider horse. Currently out of work but won't take much to get her back.
Priced to sell at $5000.
Located Welshpool VIC (St. Gippsland)
Please txt 0429507301 for pics as I can't upload from iPad
Serious enquiries only please

work to live dont live to work
 Topic: Two stunning horses... only 1 will be sold
Two stunning horses... only 1 will be sold [message #3226139] Mon, 20 October 2014 14:13
  moo_mare is currently online moo_mare  
Level 1 - Advanced
I am having a hard time deciding on who to keep and who to sell..... I have a big TB I am keeping, he is green, so I am torn as to whether I should have 2 green horses in work or sell one, focus on the other, then break Samuel next year... or just keep all 3!!

I will 100% only be selling one of these guys, and if I can't find the perfect person and home for them they will both stay.

Dakota is a 5 year old pinto mare, not registered and I have no interest in registering her, so no idea about eligibility. She is around 16hh, stunning markings and unusual head markings. She was broken around 4 months ago, had half a dozen rides and was spelled, she has now had two rides back in and is better than even - NO buck, bolt, rear- ever at any point, she is not a spooky or nervy horse and will be a super reliable mare with more hours and outings. She has been walked and trotted in and out of the round yard and just cruises. She will have the pace picked up a bit this week and will probably have her first ridden road outing on the weekend. Slight pigeon toe and is a fairly dominant mare in the paddock. Great to catch, shoe, float, worm etc. $4000.

Dakota:
https://www.facebook.com/carleigh.adams.3/media_set?set=a.10 152309654801150.1073741845.604781149&type=3&uploaded =3

Samuel is an absolutely stunning boy, 2 years old and will mature around 16hh. Out of a TB mare by a Clydie X paint stallion- eligible for rego with CCSHA, I have all his breeding info. He is handled but still gets a bit baby-like and thinks you are going to try and eat him!
His 3 year old half brother recently sold and is a super quiet, stunning, reliable lad- much the same as their sire. Samuel will be a capable horse for most disciplines!! $2500

Samuel:
https://www.facebook.com/carleigh.adams.3/media_set?set=a.10 152309654801150.1073741845.604781149&type=3&uploaded =3#!/carleigh.adams.3/media_set?set=a.10152309653941150.1073 741844.604781149&type=3

Hopefully the photos are viewable!!

Both horses based in Kyneton. No leases, payment plans or time wasters.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 October 2014 16:58]

Topic: WTB 2nd horse (PINTO/PAINT)
icon7.gif  WTB 2nd horse (PINTO/PAINT) [message #3226019] Sun, 19 October 2014 23:22
sparkey22  is currently offline sparkey22  
Level 5
Hello just wondering if anyone is selling any pinto/paints?
Height: 15-15.3
Broken in (ok if green!)
No nastiness Smile
Price: $1000-$2500ono
willing to travel 2 hours (more if its the right horse) Smile
Please help me find my next horse who will have and amazing forever home!
 Topic: FOR SALE: Special All-rounder: Spice 15hh 8yo Appaloosa Mare
FOR SALE: Special All-rounder: Spice 15hh 8yo Appaloosa Mare [message #3225963] Sun, 19 October 2014 20:17
  horseplayproductions  is currently offline horseplayproductions  
Level 3
Spice is a stunning mare with a very easy going nature and she is a real been there done that type of horse.
She has a calm beautiful temperament and has done everything from cattle/farm work, pony club, games, show jumping, cross country, bareback and trail rides.

She is safe on trail rides by herself or with other horses and has no spook at all.
Brilliant to catch float clip trim wash anything!
Spice has been training pony club grade 4 in x country, dressage and showjumping and has also done a fair bit of mounted games.

She is able to work in a nice frame and carry herself and can jump 80cm with ease. Spice is a very pretty and quiet mare with a sweet personality.
See some video of her here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcBI1KZN2eQ&list=UU58n0U SJ8Ln_ckI1gHwHqOA

We are looking for her to go to a horsey family where she can shine.
She is currently in work with a 13 year old and ready to go.
Spice would make a lovely second horse for a teen or adult rider.

$4995, Neg to the right home.
Spice is located in the north eastern suburbs of Melbourne in Panton Hill Victoria.
Call 0408 522 205 for more information

PLEASE NOTE: I have produced this listing and the for sale video for this horse on behalf of the owner as a service I offer. So please refer all inquiries to the phone number above. Thank you Ness Stables, The Equine Advocate - www.equineadvocate.com

index.php?t=getfile&id=605875&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=605876&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=605878&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=605877&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 19 October 2014 20:20]

I assist people to find horses or advertise their horse the best way possible with a produced video advertisement which comprises of both moving film photos, text and music.
www.equineadvocate.com
www.facebook.com/theequineadvocate
 Topic: "MELODY" 4YO APPALOOSA MARE 14.2hh. A beautiful blank canvas
"MELODY" 4YO APPALOOSA MARE 14.2hh. A beautiful blank canvas [message #3225900] Sun, 19 October 2014 17:17
  horseplayproductions  is currently offline horseplayproductions  
Level 3
A Beautiful Blank Canvas ready to go.
Melody is out of a beautiful mare, JB Atomic Tango and she is a 14.2hh, rising 5 yr old appaloosa mare.

She is a beautiful mare with fine features, very straight clean legs and a beautiful temperament to match. She has been with us from the age of two and has proven herself on many occasions.

She works well on flat, and while she is still green and young has just started collecting and accepting the contact happily. She canters on both leads and is lovely and responsive to all aids just having started leg yielding and shoulder fore.

She has jumped out on cross-country and on trails, as well as around a 60cm course. She is very brave and doesn’t question the rider at any point but still needs a confident rider for her to work to the best of her ability.

She has been out on trails on her own and with others and shows no problems at all. She has never shown any dirt or been resistant and has the overall attitude of a working horse.
No bolt buck or rear, this mare would be perfect for any discipline.
She could do pony club with an older rider and since she is a blank canvas with no attitude or any horrible tricks up her sleeve. She would also do well for an adult looking for a new best friend. She is a one-person horse but with experience and age, she will be happy to work for anyone who is competent.

Melody would also be a great breeding project as she has the pedigree and color to throw some very nicely put together and colorful babies.
SEE VIDEO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mPNbp-Ccw

Selling due to moving overseas, we want a great home for this special little mare, as she is very close to us having the wonderful personality she has.
Melody is located in the north eastern suburbs of Melbourne 15 minutes from Eltham.
$4990 (neg to the right home)
0407 444 589 – TEXT IF NO CONNECTION
03 97197737- leave message

PLEASE NOTE: I have produced this listing and the for sale video for this horse on behalf of the owner as a service I offer. So please refer all enquiries to the phone numbers above. Thank you The Equine Advocate - www.equineadvocate.com
index.php?t=getfile&id=605863&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=605864&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=605865&private=0

I assist people to find horses or advertise their horse the best way possible with a produced video advertisement which comprises of both moving film photos, text and music.
www.equineadvocate.com
www.facebook.com/theequineadvocate
 Topic: Thoroughbred gelding 15.2HH 7 year old project/companion horse
Thoroughbred gelding 15.2HH 7 year old project/companion horse [message #3225878] Sun, 19 October 2014 15:28
  dxpenny  is currently offline dxpenny  
Level 4
Hi - Teddy is a 7 year old OTT thoroughbred gelding, 15.2HH. He has not been ridden for at least a year, and needs his back strengthened. He gets along extremely well with the two other horses on my property and would do well as a companion horse or a project horse for someone who is experienced enough.
$200ono, Gisborne 0431893583
index.php?t=getfile&id=605860&private=0

• Attachment: DSC01170.jpg
    (Size: 81.36KB, Downloaded 93 time(s))

Topic: Well Educated Gelding
Well Educated Gelding [message #3225833] Sun, 19 October 2014 12:39
  vital_signs  is currently offline vital_signs  
Level 4
Vital Signs aka Doc is a 16.1hh, 21yr old chestnut thoroughbred gelding
A quiet boy who still has a lot of go in him, Doc is easy to catch, shoe, float and handle. Most recently competing pony club grade 3 and D grade show jumping. He is currently only in very light work.
With an abundance of experience under his belt this boy is sadly offered for sale due to VCE commitments. Ideally suited for ARC or pleasure rider. Good home only.
$2,500, Tyabb 0403 896 948

index.php?t=getfile&id=605855&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=605852&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=605856&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=605859&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 19 October 2014 14:36]

index.php?t=getfile&id=491862&private=0
 Topic: dressage/allrounder
dressage/allrounder [message #3225831] Sun, 19 October 2014 12:31
  buddy3000  is currently offline buddy3000  
Level 3
attractive 16.2h 8 year old thor. Will excel in dressage/extravagant paces. Has ARC experience successfully competed first dressage comp. freshmans sj experience. Good to take out, quiet to handle. Good to c/s/f/. Does require balanced rider due to springy movement. regretful sale Drouin $4800 0413796302

Topic: Shory Park Horses
Shory Park Horses [message #3225733] Sat, 18 October 2014 21:55
  nikkicook6  is currently offline nikkicook6  
Level 4
Please LIKE our facebook page 'Shory Park Horses' for current photos and descriptions of each horse.
https://www.facebook.com/shoryparkhorses

Currently we have for sale:
Shory Park Dee Dee Mantra: 15.3hh, 6yo, liver chestnut TB mare- $4,900
Shory Park Smack That: 16.2hh, 7yo, bay TB Gelding- $8,000
Shory Park Penny Black: 15.1hh, 5yo, black TB Mare- $4,900- SOLD
Shory Park Xavi: 16.1hh, 6yo, TB Black Brown Gelding- $1,500

Expressions of interest: (Prices to be determined)
Shory Park Juenilism: 16.1hh, 8yo, chestnut TB gelding
Shory Park Look That Way: 15.1hh, 4yo, grey TB mare
Shory Park Dancez Vous: 16.1hh, 6yo, Black TB Gelding
Sharky: 15.1hh, 3yo, Bay TB Mare
Maizey: 15hh, 4yo Bay TB Mare

Horses are all located in Torquay, VIC (20 mins south of Geelong)
Please contact Nikki
0421 506 215
shoryparkhorses@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/shoryparkhorses
 Topic: Proven Broodmare
Proven Broodmare [message #3225692] Sat, 18 October 2014 19:14
  Zastaros  is currently offline Zastaros  
Level 2
"Precious Lil Brew"
Lilly who she is more commonly known as is for sale due to know fault of her own, due to not enough time with work commitments. Lilly has an impeccable temperament, good doer, good to catch, float and handle. She is 12 years old and approximately 15.2HH (not officially measured) proven broodmare giving us a large beautiful colt last season. Lilly is only for sale to the best of homes and she is NOT to be ridden. Please no time wasters of photo collectors $700 Located Tasmania

index.php?t=getfile&id=605836&private=0

Topic: LOVELY BAY TB GELDING FOR SALE
LOVELY BAY TB GELDING FOR SALE [message #3225646] Sat, 18 October 2014 14:51
Angel66  is currently offline Angel66  
Level 5
For sale: Riverquest Manhattan (paddock name:Lurch), is a 15yo, 16.2hh bay TB gelding. Lurch has competed grade 3 open/pcav, and attended pony club and adult riding/lessons with myself (14yo) and my older sister for a number of years. He is a very bold jumper, schooled to 1.15m with him, does not refuse, and is willing to try his hardest to clear any jump put in his path, also willing to learn in the dressage arena (having very nice movement). Can be hot at times due to excitement, typical thoroughbred. Lurch is currently in livery light work to paddock condition as we have just moved houses, his first ride in about 2 months was magnificent, got on him and he behaved like gem. Great to c/w/f/s, and loves attention!! Needs an experienced rider that wants to be taken to the next level, that will give him the time he needs. Selling due to lack of time. NO TIME WASTERS. Needs to go soon to a Good home only, I don't want him just sitting in the paddock because he has lots of potential. Located, Bendigo region.
$2000
For more info and photos, pm me or find me on face book @Gabbi Imms. More photos on my page Smile

Unable to post photos at the moment.. Didn't realise you couldn't upload photos from your phone Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 18 October 2014 14:54]

Topic: Wanted: total beginners pony 13.2-14.2hh
Wanted: total beginners pony 13.2-14.2hh [message #3225481] Fri, 17 October 2014 17:57
  kayenna  
Level 1 - Advanced
Wanted total beginners pony...13.1- 14.2hh.... Am willing to pay The right price for the right pony... My daughter has a little bit of experience in riding but the pony must be a genuine beginners pony.... Age upto to 15 years and I'm happy to travel wherever I need to for the right pony/Galloway...... The pony/Galloway is going to A very knowledgeable home but it just needs to be very quiet under saddled or a 9 and 11 year old, ground manners i'm happy to deal with
 Topic: Performance Filly, Mature 15.2hh
Performance Filly, Mature 15.2hh [message #3225438] Fri, 17 October 2014 14:01
  lenbridgemanor  is currently offline lenbridgemanor  
Level 3
index.php?t=getfile&id=605802&private=0

Lenbridge Casanovas Femme (pending)is going to be a stunning black performance mare. She is Australian Stock Horse bred but at an elite level and will excel in any arena.

Grandsire is Yatallup Regal Remedy (Olympics 2000)
Sire: Ausome Don Quixote (silver gene)
Dam: Moorooluck Soul ( half sister to jumping champion Zaphod, and with "Sovereign" bloodlines is a rare opportunity to purchase a filly of this calibre.

Will be weaned in December before Christmas.

Please call 0405161520

$7000 ono

• Attachment: Stirling1.jpg
    (Size: 40.81KB, Downloaded 94 time(s))

Topic: 15.1hh 6yo tb mare.
15.1hh 6yo tb mare. [message #3225409] Fri, 17 October 2014 10:25
  Unfazed  
Level 4
Change in circumstances means Chickee needs a new home.
Lovely quiet mare. Pretty bay with white blaze.
Ott since 3yo only had three starts and was sitting in paddock until may this year.
My 16 yo sister has ridden her a few times and she hasnt put a hoof wrong.
Great to catch shoe float ride worm rug feed etc. Always looking for a pat and attention.
Will suit pony club/adult riders with a little bit of work. Never bucked reared or bolted.
Has been seen to windsuck when not wearing a collar and bored (no grass to eat).
Asking $2000 ono, home is more important.
for more info, pics etc please pm email or mobile number.
Located near kyneton

[Updated on: Fri, 17 October 2014 10:26]

Topic: 14.1hh 3yo standy filly
14.1hh 3yo standy filly [message #3225406] Fri, 17 October 2014 10:18
  Unfazed  
Level 4
Due to change in circumstances my beautiful little girl Willow is looking for a new home where someone has more time for her education.
Shes a lovely quiet girl, good around kids, sheep and other horses.
Great to float, catch, rug, feed, worm etc.
Didnt race. I have only had time to put a roller on her and long rein her once,she was very good with everything.
Pretty little bay with a star. No scars.
Please pm email or mobile number for pics.
May be negotiable on price to a suitable home.
Located near kyneton.
 Topic: SUCCESSFULL PONY FOR SALE
SUCCESSFULL PONY FOR SALE [message #3225400] Fri, 17 October 2014 09:57
  walton5  is currently offline walton5  
Level 4
Eddie is a quality child’s pony with Royal placings and HOTY year results, multiple rider class wins and champions. Always ridden and handled by my daughter who has sadly outgrown him and is now on a galloway. Also versatile he has done years pony club gaining success in dressage, SJ and HT and is great to trail ride. Genuine sale of a lovely pony only to an approved home. No leases, no time wasters.
Realistically priced to sell at $12,000
Rachael 0418 593 971
waltonfamily@evolutionmotorcycles.com.au
EV HOTY 2013
http://youtu.be/ge2L8yWZYrI

Northern Metro Zone PC state dressage qualifiers DEC 2012, he won the test out of 32 riders, came 5th in the second
http://youtu.be/b4JhGHbYdQY
index.php?t=getfile&id=605796&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=605797&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=605798&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=605799&private=0

Topic: WANTED! OR LEASE
WANTED! OR LEASE [message #3225229] Thu, 16 October 2014 14:46
  cintra#1  is currently offline cintra#1  
Level 4
Wanted quiet young horse up to 8 may concider up to 10yo and 15hh+ within 2hrs of sunbury vic. Good floater and something suitable for pony club, for an intermediate confident rider to bring there first young horse along as only had a schoolmaster previously. Always Under professional watch wanting something with potential to get to grade 1. Must not be hot, fiery or overly strong doesn't have to be snaffle mouth but controlable and is good after a few days in the paddock and can get back on with no problems. Price range under $2,000 but might pay more for the right horse. Pm anything you have. Or anything for lease can be older.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 October 2014 14:49]

Topic: WANTED Confidence builder for Mum for ARC
WANTED Confidence builder for Mum for ARC [message #3225183] Thu, 16 October 2014 11:30
  YJSaddlery  is currently offline YJSaddlery  
Level 3

Wanted: Lease/Trial with option to buy.

I am looking for a horse for my Mother who has supported me with my riding for the last 18 years (now it's my turn to support her) Must be quiet - She is currently under going chemo and allthough is nearly finished and on the home stretch, she does need something that will look after her.
Looking for a horse around 14.2-16hh and 9-16 years old. Mum has ridden a lot over the years but would now like to try some ARC Dressage. Needing a special horse to teach her and give her confidence. I will be helping her every step of the way and have been competing for the ladt 17 years. Very experienced and loving forever home assured. Smile

Yarra Junction Saddlery
4 Hoddle Street
Yarra Junction, Vic 3797
www.yjsaddlery.com.au
info@yjsaddlery.com.au
5967 2040
~ New & Second Hand Saddlery ~
 Topic: Wanted quet reliable large Galloway or hack
Wanted quet reliable large Galloway or hack [message #3225123] Thu, 16 October 2014 08:31
  chances  is currently offline chances  
Level 2
Hi I'm looking for an educated fuss free large Galloway up to small hack to enjoy the odd show with / dressage and pleasure riding along the roads to the lake ! I've had over 4 years off while concentrating on my daughters showing , we are now ready to ride together , ideally it will be something she can ride as well to get used if the bigger movement . Can guarantee the most loving home for the right horse ! Prefer gelding but will consider a non marey mare. 0467566153 SA or email Marelle.hoad@bigpond.com
 Topic: Lovely Black Brown TB mare
Lovely Black Brown TB mare [message #3225063] Wed, 15 October 2014 21:18
  stormhaven  
Level 3
Glenormiston Abba Black/brown TB mare approx 15.2hh DOB 13/10/04. Sire: Campo Catino ( Ire ) Dam: Mainwarette. Dancer has been to boarding school with daughter , Dancer will make a ideal pony club mount or ARC. Easy to catch shoe float & clip. Dancer has 3 lovely paces has plenty of scope in jumping too. She will make a great 2nd horse to take her further. Daughter has outgrown her. Has previously had 1 foal in 2011. $4500.00 neg including some gear phone Sonia on 0418332353 or pm me

• Attachment: image.jpg
    (Size: 20.80KB, Downloaded 90 time(s))

(Size: 44.92KB, Downloaded 53 time(s))

(Size: 27.93KB, Downloaded 41 time(s))

Topic: 12.1hh Ride or Drive - competent child's pony
12.1hh Ride or Drive - competent child's pony [message #3225030] Wed, 15 October 2014 19:25
Makeeta  
Level 5
12.1hh approx. Welsh X Australian Pony. Grey 5yo.

Currently ridden on/off lead by 7yo daughter and 11yo son. Both riders have independent seats and kind hands. Pony has voice command brakes without using reins and has commenced jumping on lunge with my daughter and off lunge with my son in large open paddock. Teddy is not forward moving but does not require a whip though. He is willing and will be an excellent trail, games/event pony with his next rider. He is naturally very athletic but has been brought on slowly so can to be 'tuned' according to needs of his next rider. He would also make a lovely show hunter type. He does not have a high head carriage and can be ridden on a loose rein.

Has been extensively long-reined and shafted in harness on and off roads. Owing to time restraints has yet to be put in cart - but can do on request if that is his intended purpose. He also leads excellently off horse when hacking out on roads with/without a rider.

Easy to catch (usually comes when called) and up to date with teeth, worm, feet. Has excellent well shaped barefoot feet and will never require shoeing.

Would ideally suit 8-11yo (or smaller older rider) who has an independent seat and soft hands. He can be grumpy at times but really loves attention - just is socially confused!

Is very independent when paddocked with big horses and can be quite dominant if paddocked with other livestock. He would also suit natural horsemanship and loves to 'play' with things in his yard.

He has been shown with previous owners on the lead but we have only hacked him out and kids ridden in paddock/round yard. He is currently in full work - only ridden by kids (mum is too tall).

He comes with near near Axiom tartan winter combo rug, show rug set (black/burgundy tartan) and bugs eyes fly veil. He also comes with grazing muzzle and is accustomed to wearing it to prevent founder. He keeps weight exceptionally well. Is currently in full work.

Priced to sell at: $2500

Will only be sold to best of homes. He is surplus to our needs as daughter is transitioning to 13hh pony and son will transition to Galloway when he is sold. No agistment homes, or inexperienced horse homes.

Pony is located near Mortlake/Terang. Please phone 0448 55929 or email: belindakim.knue@gmail.com if genuinely interested as I seldom check PM.

[Updated on: Wed, 15 October 2014 22:13]

Topic: Gentleman Schoolmaster PC/ARC 16.2hh
Gentleman Schoolmaster PC/ARC 16.2hh [message #3225018] Wed, 15 October 2014 18:49
Makeeta  
Level 5
Reluctant Sale of our Schoolmaster - Fine Landing (NZ TB)17yo

Big boned, big moving, beautiful natured boy. Absolute delight to ride and handle. Lovely mannerly, kind boy with a look at me presence. Lovely conformation. Beautiful markings - gold chesnut with Four White socks/stocking and strip. Hunter hack type. Excellent barefoot feet (I am barefoot trimmer). Shoes not required. Up to date with worming, dentist.

Done PC - Eventing/Dressage/SJ Grade 2
Done - Hunting with novice.
Done - Trail riding with elderly man

Has been used as confidence booster for close friend to get her back into 'competition' mode after a long break from horses (family).

Was bought for my husband to learn to event/jump/dressage. He has taught my husbands the fundamentals but he has too many work commitments to do him justice. Owing to time he has been ticked along by competitive wife instead and used as lead horse for our kids on their ponies.

Absolute delight to hack out on roads and beach. Very well schooled on flat and over fences (very bold/willing). Currently back in full work but I'm struggling to keep him going with other horses/ponies and family/work commitments.

He is a bargain price for his quality/experience as sustained an eye injury (only partial blindness) in his offside. Has not affected his performance in anyway but priced accordingly. No lunging or warm-down required. He is a get on an go boy. Can be left for long spells and just tack up and go. Definitely no dirt, no bite, kick, rear, bolt or buck.

We absolutely love this boy and have owned him for 4 years but he needs to be appreciated and enjoying riding rather than spending long breaks in the paddock. If my kids were bigger he definitely would not be sold!

NO agistment property, beginner or inexperienced riders. He will be only sold a genuine, knowledgeable loving home. Would ideally suit a loving lady, or large child/teenager with independent seat. Would also suit mother/daughter combo - i.e. lead horse for young daughter but mother who also wants to get back into riding.

Priced to sell to perfect home at $2,800. Comes with rugs, fly rug and fly bugs eyes.

Photos and youtube to follow. Video taken after 2 weeks work (and 8 week spell) taken cold of hitching rail and asked son to take video in each pace on his iPhone. No warm-up - what you see is him working 'cold'! He has now had 4 weeks work - although back to 3-4 rides a week now because too busy with kids back at school. Sad

http://youtu.be/mImGgMwYUmM

http://youtu.be/wl9rDdm-QEc

http://youtu.be/jzEpohxrnrM

Please no PMS as I don't get time to log in and check regularly. If you are genuinely interested then phone: 0448 559292. We are located near Warrnambool (Mortlake) so be realistic with distance to travel. First to see will definitely fall in love with this boy! If his eye was not injured he would be worth 3 times this amount!

[Updated on: Wed, 15 October 2014 19:40]

Topic: found
found [message #3225007] Wed, 15 October 2014 17:51
  BelleWarcraft  
Level 1
Found

[Updated on: Sun, 19 October 2014 13:10]

Topic: Wtb: Horse for beginner adult rider
Wtb: Horse for beginner adult rider [message #3224917] Wed, 15 October 2014 12:09
  m_rae  is currently offline m_rae  
Level 2
I am looking for a friend whose mum is coming back into riding after a long break and knee surgery. Horse must be for a beginner Smile

Horse must have good ground manners, love attention and be patient. She will be doing weekly lessons and ideally the horse should be happy to just plod around- she is looking for her new best friend Smile

Height: 14.2-15.3
Location: Located in Keysbrough but happy to travel for the right horse.
Price: up to $4000

Thankyou!
 Topic: Future superstar pony!
Future superstar pony! [message #3224873] Wed, 15 October 2014 09:40
  zarda159154  is currently offline zarda159154  
Level 4
13.2 hands high
welsh cross riding pony
Just turned four years old
Rich bay with one pastern
currently in fat paddock conditon

Echo is at this stage unbroken, but has had very extensive training to prepare her for a career under saddle. She can be handled by anyone of any age or experience, not marey at all and hasn't got a nasty bone in her body. She always tries her hardest to please and has taken every new situation in her stride with no fuss at all! With her look at me presence and good confirmation could make a competitive newcomer in the show ring. If you're seeking that superstar dressage pony Then Echo is defiantly your girl because combined with her trainability, Echo has super expressive movement. She has also proven herself to be an affective jumper so basically the possibilities with this pony are endless. You could even break her in and ride her now, then breed from her in the future.
It will not take much to break her in at this stage as she has been mouthed, lunged and even gone over small jumps in a saddle and bridle, can be mounted from either side with no troubles at all. Super easy to tack up,and not flighty or nervous in new situations. She has been brought along slowly and throughly to ensure she is an easy going pony with no vices. Really all that is left is for someone to pick up the reins and start actually riding her.

Regretful sale as i had big plans for this girl but time restraints and having to move to smaller property means we can no longer keep this special little girl. happy to answer all questions about her. I could easily ramble on all day about how great this girl is but she really is much better in person. More pics available to genuine inquires
Located Portarlington Vic, (about 20 mins from geelong, just under an hour from melbourne)
I am currently asking $900,
price will rise accordingly the longer she stays as her education will continue.

for more details Pm me or call 0403255251 (after 5 pm)index.php?t=getfile&id=605664&private=0 index.php?t=getfile&id=605665&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=605666&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=605667&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=605668&private=0

Topic: Broodmare for sale
Broodmare for sale [message #3224791] Tue, 14 October 2014 21:20
  OpportunityHorseAttire  is currently offline OpportunityHorseAttire  
Level 3
15.1h 11 yo brown thoroughbred mare for sale.
EA registered and shown. Purposely bred for showing.
Was put into foal last season and went straight in foal. Unfortunately she has given birth to a still born. I have no interest in breeding again and my circumstances have changed.
She has had a few back issues in the past so is strictly not for riding.
Would best suit a riding pony breeder and she is a fine type of mare and very pretty.
Has been vet checked is ready to breed this season.
Located in Lancefield Vic
Price negotiable to the right home.

[Updated on: Tue, 14 October 2014 21:21]

Topic: Grey Tobiano 3rd Gen Australian Pony Filly
Grey Tobiano 3rd Gen Australian Pony Filly [message #3224695] Tue, 14 October 2014 16:19
  kyabra  is currently offline kyabra  
Level 2
Yearling filly, grey (born buckskin) Tobiano 3rd Gen Australian Pony, to mature approx. 12-12.1hh. Zeta is a very sensible little filly, with lovely breeding behind her. She is nicely marked with a good body. She would be a lovely childs pony prospect and later broodmare. Currently in show prep.
index.php?t=getfile&id=605658&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=605659&private=0
Email- Kyabra_park@yahoo.com.au
ph- 0413 254 187

Topic: Rescue pony adoption/ free lease
Rescue pony adoption/ free lease [message #3224624] Tue, 14 October 2014 13:36
rach_jet  is currently offline rach_jet  
Level 5
Beau is around 14h and is mid to late 20s. He is super friendly and love both human and horse company. Beau would be a wonderful companion for any horse. I have had beau in my care for almost 2 months since his rescue. I have reduced his worm burden, had feet trimmed, body massage, dental, vet checked. I have cared for this gorgeous boy giving him regular feeding, brushing, bathing and rugging. Beau's condition has come back remarkably well and is now ready to find either a permanent loving home or a free lease with the option to return him anytime. Beau has been an absolute pleasure to have but unfortunately I can't keep him because I have too many horses. I will be extremely fussy about where this boy goes as this is the second time he had been rescued. I will not have him suffer ever again and beau deserves nothing more than to live out his days in happiness. Please contact me on 0448529922 if your interested. I can send pics via email.

Rach
 Topic: Sweet and unspoilt young wb mare
Sweet and unspoilt young wb mare [message #3224563] Tue, 14 October 2014 11:29
Jen2  
Level 5
index.php?t=getfile&id=605642&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=605640&private=0

For sale by breeder, lovely rising 5yo flaxen chestnut mare with lots of bling by Wie Weltmeyer (IFS).

Easy to handle in every way. Welka is approximately 15.3hh (still growing) with a calm, willing and sweet nature and bold paces.

Basics established, she is ready to start serious training.

As she is still green, she would suit a rider with the ability to develop a talented but inexperienced youngster.

Karizmah Welka is presently in training with a professional rider in Cranbourne South, Victoria where she can be viewed by appointment.

Her asking price of only $13,500 is only a reflection of her inexperience not ability or potential.

index.php?t=getfile&id=605642&private=0

Topic: Wanted - Quiet and Reliable ARC mount
Wanted - Quiet and Reliable ARC mount [message #3224538] Tue, 14 October 2014 10:42
  eventingSS  is currently offline eventingSS  
Level 4
I am wanting to purchase a quiet and reliable horse for ARC and trail/pleasure riding.

Needs to have the basics established in dressage and jumping.
Quiet to handle on the ground and under saddle.
No buck or rear etc.
Good to float with other horses.
No seperation anxiety/issues.
Must be good out at competitions and on roads.

I am not expecting the world for the amount of money I have to spend, just something quiet and reliable.

Age - between 5-15
Breed - Prefer crossbreeds - NO pure TB's OR SB's
Height - 15.2 - 17hh
Sex - mare or gelding
Price - max $8,000

I can offer a long term home where the horse would be well cared for. fed daily and rugged to suit weather.

Topic: childs pony wanted
childs pony wanted [message #3224367] Mon, 13 October 2014 19:16
  CapSilver is currently online CapSilver  
Troppo. Loco. Round the twist.
Looking for something in the 12 to 13hh range for a friends grandchild. Must be quiet can sit for a spell. She would like to have a go at showing, pc and trail riding with me. Very small budget and would really love a lease. Would live at my house Smile

Topic: Lovely reg 6yo riding pony gelding
Lovely reg 6yo riding pony gelding [message #3224327] Mon, 13 October 2014 17:14
  katcha  is currently offline katcha  
Level 1
Romeo is a 6yo chestnut approx 13.1hh riding pony gelding. Romeo is eligible for the newcomer ring; he has beautiful elevated front end movement and high hock action. He is a lovely soft pony to ride with natural self carriage, he is also beginning to learn basic lateral movements. Romeo has also begun jumping which he loves! Romeo has great ground manners and is very easy to catch often coming when called. Romeo loves people and just wants to be with you. Romeo has been led off the quad bike which doesn't faze him. He is a very good doer and is currently barefoot. Ultimately he would suit any discipline with the right rider. He is still green and therefore requires an experienced rider to bring out his full potential. With the right person he will make a great pony!
Priced to sell at $3000neg
No trials, leases or payment plans
Do not waste my time I would not waste yours
Call Katrina on 0431443522
Located in cardinia
CANNOT UPLOAD FILES TOO LARGE PLEASE MESSAGE FOR PHOTOS
DO NOT PM I WONT REPLY
 Topic: LOOKING FOR A MINIATURE PONY
LOOKING FOR A MINIATURE PONY [message #3224156] Mon, 13 October 2014 09:48
  ellieraeobrien  is currently offline ellieraeobrien  
Level 4
looking for a mini, the smaller the better preferably a gelding or colt but will consideer mare any age or colour. pm if you have anything
 Topic: wtb a small warmblood gelding under saddle
wtb a small warmblood gelding under saddle [message #3223721] Sat, 11 October 2014 19:54
  julieammon@yahoo.com  is currently offline julieammon@yahoo.com  
Level 2
i am wonting to buy a small warmblood gelding that has great temperment and trainability to do dressage and showing with must be quite to ride and have no dirt or vices
 Topic: Wanted - Been there done that
Wanted - Been there done that [message #3223665] Sat, 11 October 2014 15:21
  Chani  is currently offline Chani  
Level 2
Hi,
I am looking for my next horse
Looking for something 13.3hh - 15.2hh
Age under 14yrs
Something that has been to pony club, shows etc
Something that will be able to teach me to be a better rider
Must be quite and a fuss free horse ( i know they are a horse and have little habits ) but something that is good when taken to new places and doesn't freak out
Must be good out on roads, with others and alone.
Something that is good to catch, shoe float and worm
and must be good around kids
Not fussed on breed, open to TB as long as they are sounds. Just not STB as i have already owned one of these.
Also am open to leases, and leases with option to buy.
Would love a trial period but if that is not ok then fine.
Do not require tack as i have all my own
Loving and caring home guaranteed and experienced horse home
Budget is $3500
 Topic: Welsh cob young stock
Welsh cob young stock [message #3223386] Fri, 10 October 2014 10:48
  Salient  is currently offline Salient  
Level 2
Email idolair21@gmail.com for sales list
 Topic: EOI free lease black mare 14.2hh 15yo companion or trail horse
EOI free lease black mare 14.2hh 15yo companion or trail horse [message #3223123] Thu, 09 October 2014 11:04
  vicsta  is currently offline vicsta  
Level 1
EOI free lease, jet black apply bred mare 15yo 14.2hh, a sweety to handle always first up for a cuddle, has been broken but never continued on with, happily sitting her days out in our paddocks here, but if anyone was interested she could go on a free lease, please only genuine inquiries for details and pictures, she will only go to an experienced home, no children, happy for her to stay here otherwise Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 09 October 2014 11:05]

Topic: Looking For Dressage/Comp Horse
Looking For Dressage/Comp Horse [message #3223061] Thu, 09 October 2014 08:03
  saragodden  is currently offline saragodden  
Level 4

Hi There,

Well im on the hunt for a horse I dont have to fight with when riding.

Im looking for a horse preferd gelding but will look at mares.
16h plus age over 6yo. Any Breed

Im looking for a horse that I can take out to dressage comps and shows, so id really like one that has had some expereince in this.

Currently im competing level 5 dressage and showjumping but I dont have the right horse for dressage. Im constantly fighting with him as he has contact bit issues.

Im looking at leasing or with option to buy or even a payment plan if it works out. But im not in a position to just go out and spend thousands of dollars on a horse straight up.

Surely there is something out there for me.

Thank you very much for your time.

Pages (957): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15    »]

Current Time: Mon Oct 20 19:08:27 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 9.09594 seconds

.:: Home ::.