[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: Advertising - Horses
 Topic: What A Fine Fella, 7yo STB black gelding 15.3hh
What A Fine Fella, 7yo STB black gelding 15.3hh [message #3271909] Sat, 30 May 2015 15:55
  vickiq3112  
Level 2
‘What a Fine Fella’, indeed he is! Ethan is a 7yo black Standardbred gelding recently started under saddle after finishing his successful racing career. He is green broken to saddle but has taken to his new riding career with gusto.
DOB 19.12.07
Registration / brand S3071397
Standing 15.3hh-16hh, he is a fine leggy build and would suit a smaller built rider. He is very quiet but has the biggest trot and will need a rider who is capable and confident to continue on with him.
Whilst not an instantly pretty fella, he does grow on you the more you work with him due to his lovely ground manners, super work ethic and desire to please you. A fun horse to train that will give everything a go and just loves to work.
He will paddock happily on his own or with company, not a dominant horse but will hold his ground when needed.
He has only just started schooling for dressage and has a super walk and trot and can canter both leads. I have only been working on cantering a few strides and then coming back to trot so he can gain confidence and get the idea without too much pressure. He will pace a little when coming back from canter but quickly self corrects into his lovely trot. He is just starting to understand that his head is no longer tied up (for racing) and is starting to seek the contact, so this will take a bit longer to establish but he is getting the idea.
Definitely suit a pony club or HRCAV home for dressage and a bit of an allrounder, perhaps not showing much jumping ability at this stage but I’m sure he will pop around Level 5 without too much trouble.
Lovely straight action, soft snaffle mouth and starting to understand use of the seat, he is coming along really quickly with just a few schooling sessions, he is even working on some baby leg yielding. Has been out for one trail ride (so far) and was a thorough gentleman.
Will suit teenager / young rider moving onto their first ‘big’ horse or first young horse to train. Self loads on the float, happy to travel on his own or with another horse.
Located in Numurkah, VIC
$1850 ono Phone Vicki on 0408 291 040
I have a 17inch Tekna dressage saddle that fits him quite well which is available for extra $300 (unmounted)

www.youtu.be/HOB3c5NQDuQ

index.php?t=getfile&id=614712&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=614715&private=0

• Attachment: Ethan 1.jpg
    (Size: 39.87KB, Downloaded 8 time(s))

• Attachment: Ethan 5.jpg
    (Size: 40.46KB, Downloaded 94 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 30 May 2015 17:47]

Topic: very good looking boy
very good looking boy [message #3271853] Fri, 29 May 2015 20:10
  krystal99  
Level 2

Aloha Avatar is a reg pure bred Arabian gelding. Good looking boy and is not nasty in any way. He is broken in currently still at trainers. Professionally halter, lead trained and broken in. He is a forward moving horse under saddle, could go all day type. Needs an experienced rider as he is green and forward. He is 5yr old and stands at 15hh, good conformation and bone. Has a logbook but has not attended any outings. He is green so only experienced home need apply please. He owes me well over $5000 after purchasing and paying for his training and breaking but asking $4500 to find him a good home.

pics can be sent if you text 0401318443, thanks
 Topic: Stunning purebred Arabian Gelding
Stunning purebred Arabian Gelding [message #3271829] Fri, 29 May 2015 14:44
  Redfire.Pheonix  is currently offline Redfire.Pheonix  
Step away from the computer,
Gorgeous 6y/o, 14.1-14.2hh Purebred straight Egyptian Arabian gelding, fantastic bloodlines and comes with papers.

Bashir is green broken however he has been easy in every way almost as if he had done it all before.

Bashir has been to one pony club rally as an unmounted horse and took in the atmosphere really well.
Has been ridden in groups and alone on trails and in the arena and is great with just a little bit of guidance. Picks up the correct canter leads and learnt to leg yield in one ride. Super bright and a very quick learner.
has been shown and taken over some grade 5 cross country jumps with no fuss at all.

He will be an excellent allrounder with work

He is good to wash and great for the farrier and dentist, a dream to worm, perfect with fences and good with dogs and sheep. He gets along very well with other horses and ponies and is an intelligent horse who really tries to please.
$2500

Located in Kinglake West
Please text/inbox or call – 0402938019 If you call and I don’t answer I will probably be at work, please text if I don’t answer
index.php?t=getfile&id=614693&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=614694&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=614695&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=614696&private=0

[Updated on: Fri, 29 May 2015 14:44]

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k160/xo_ashy_baby_ox/siggy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/XxRedfirePhoenix?feature=mhee

Because i cant imagine anything greater - THATS WHY I RIDE
 Topic: 3/4 and 7/8 gypsy cob foals available on long payment plans
icon10.gif  3/4 and 7/8 gypsy cob foals available on long payment plans [message #3271797] Fri, 29 May 2015 10:44
  hsd954  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Opportunity to purchase a lovely 7/8 gypsy cob foal in utero on a long payment plan, with low payments, giving someone who can't afford to buy outright the chance to purchase a stunning foal at a lower cost than once born.
Sire - The Prophet (pure gypsy)
Dam - Stella (3/4 Gypsy)
This foal foal will be homozygous Tobiano as both it's parents are, 75% chance of black and white, 25% chance of chestnut and white.
It will be as solid as a pure, with as much feather.
I am asking $8,500 for the foal while still in utero.
A couple of different payment options are available and willing to negotiate something that suits the buyer.
50% deposit, 25% at birth and 25% at weaning/pick up.
Or $2,000 deposit and $500 per month for 13 months, till foal weaned.
If anyone is interested, please feel free to inbox as I don't always see notifications 😊
I also have a 3/4 in utero that will be available on payment plan for $6500.
Located Warrnambool.
Lots of photos of dam and sire available via email or text.

Horses Forever
 Topic: Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow [message #3271694] Thu, 28 May 2015 16:17
  futurefarms  is currently offline futurefarms  
Level 3
Arabian pony rising yearling colt. 3/4 sibling to multi australian champion. Should mature approx 14hh. Big mover. Clipped and in full show prep. Prices to sell $1650
 Topic: Stunning Galloway
Stunning Galloway [message #3271676] Thu, 28 May 2015 15:10
  Carmar Lodge  is currently offline Carmar Lodge  
Level 2
Rookwood Revelry

Re advertised due to buyer default

Sire- Xpression of Sefton ( Riding pony)
Dam- Dun-na-mara Lodge Oriana (welsh)

DOB-20/11/2011
Registered with Riding Pony Studbook

14.2 1/2 hands measured 25/05/2015

Chestnut gelding 4 white socks and perfect white blaze

a seriously nice young galloway ready to begin his ridden career, he has been extensively handled ready to back now.

He is pretty enough to show
calm and willing enough for future PC mount
and moves nicely enough to be a dressage mount

He is the package and only available due to time constraints

excellent to trim, catch, rug, float and an excellent doer.

no vices, a truly unspoilt youngster

small scar on NS hind leg will be easy to cover

no time wasters or photo collectors

$3500 slightly neg to perfect home

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg14/cara123_04/f6cfe0ce-e454-4eee-aae9-3094fe16e0ee.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg14/cara123_04/7bf6df15-2d97-4ff2-a9b4-7bc5dc55d03e.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg14/cara123_04/10945975_10152517592317511_1760060098_n.jpg

Serious enquiries only to Cara 0427 437 382 or cara.italia@hotmail.com

Carmar Lodge

Topic: 13hh Australian Studbook Pony 9yo
13hh Australian Studbook Pony 9yo [message #3271630] Thu, 28 May 2015 11:31
riverriver  is currently offline riverriver  
Level 5
‘Calypso’ is a 13hh Australian Studbook Pony, 9yo, Gelding.
He has attended adult riders, pony club, clinics and gymkhanas. Calypso is a kind natured, laid-back pony that’s very eager to please; he is safe and reliable, fantastic after a spell.
Good to catch, trim, clip, self-loads and great out on the roads. Calypso has a soft mouth, very responsive and works in a beautiful light collected frame. A great all-rounder suited to any discipline- pony dressage, pony club, showing etc.
Calypso would be perfect for a small adult or a confident child.
Loving, experienced homes only. Not suitable for a beginner.
$5000
For enquiries call or email Hollie
-holliechatley@gmail.com
index.php?t=getfile&id=614650&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=614649&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=614648&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=614647&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=614646&private=0

• Attachment: IMG_8618.JPG
    (Size: 32.11KB, Downloaded 111 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_8615.JPG
    (Size: 53.96KB, Downloaded 111 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_8556.JPG
    (Size: 86.81KB, Downloaded 112 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_8498.PNG
    (Size: 97.80KB, Downloaded 111 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_8571.JPG
    (Size: 70.31KB, Downloaded 110 time(s))

Topic: Looking for a lease doesn't have to be free!
Looking for a lease doesn't have to be free! [message #3271574] Wed, 27 May 2015 21:49
  chelsea.skipper  is currently offline chelsea.skipper  
Level 2
Hi Everyone!

Im currently looking for a well educated school master type horse to lease for a 12month-2year period whilst I wait for my weanling filly to mature!

I am 19 years old, have been riding for about 5-6years, get weekly riding lessons on an experienced school horse, i have 2 horses of my own who are agisted on a private property where I am the only agistee!

I am realistically looking for something that can help me to gain more knowledge and teach me so that I can transfer it onto my filly once she is of age! Happy for the horse to be aged, have special needs etc just need to it to be sound!

I have 0 interest in jumping so just after dressage education 😊

Prefer on property lease but open to anything!
I know this is a long shot but can provide references and happy to sign contracts pay a bond etc!

Thanks!

index.php?t=getfile&id=568250&private=0

Horses lend us the wings we lack.

Topic: Registered Arabian Pony
Registered Arabian Pony [message #3271523] Wed, 27 May 2015 14:47
  Nicey  is currently offline Nicey  
Level 4
Meilbra Park Siandrah

Registered Arabian Pony, Part Welsh & Part APSB, 12.3hh, 13yo (DOB: 30/01/2002).

By B'Anembo Class Act out of Pemberton Francine.

Siandrah is a lovely mare, very affectionate and a pleasure to have around.

She has taken our daughter from a nervous 10yo to a very confident teen that has now sadly outgrown her and moved onto a bigger horse.

Very easy to do anything with, self loads on float, comes to you calling in the paddock, great to clip, wash and trim.

Nothing seems to faze this little pony including dogs, sheep, pigs, cows, tractors, trucks & cars.

Has attended years of pony club with us and her previous owner, ODE’s, show jumping days and dressage comps never coming home without a ribbon.

Best suited to an intermediate child (not a complete beginner unless as a lead line pony) who is well balanced and doesn’t rely on the reins as she can be forward moving.

She would also be an asset to any stud having had one foal without hassle producing a beautiful pinto filly (now going well under saddle).

This is a very special pony and will only be sold to an approved, loving & knowledgeable home.

index.php?t=getfile&id=614621&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=614622&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=614623&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=614624&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=614625&private=0

$3,000 firm including winter rug and bridle.
Ph: 0429 005 149 or PM for further details

Topic: EOI : Free lease with option to buy
EOI : Free lease with option to buy [message #3271418] Tue, 26 May 2015 17:52
jochartilda  is currently offline jochartilda  
Level 5
Wanted: Free lease with option to buy.

A quiet horse for an intermediate 13 yo to do eventing and showjumping on. I am currently grade 3 pony club and looking to go up through the grades in eventing or showjumping. I would prefer a horse that is 14.3 - 15.3hh and about 6 - 15 yo. I would also prefer a gelding or a mare as long as it doesn't get marey or seasonal. I would take this horse to pony club every month, numerous competitions and it would be greatly cared and loved for. The horse would be kept on an adgistment on the Mornington Peninsula. Smile Thanks!
 Topic: wanted- quiet eventing/ARC 14.2-15.1hh wide barrelled horse
wanted- quiet eventing/ARC 14.2-15.1hh wide barrelled horse [message #3271199] Mon, 25 May 2015 18:01
Chevester101  is currently offline Chevester101  
Level 5
Wanted.

Height: 14.2-15.1hh
must be solid or have a big barrel to take up the leg of a 5'11 slim rider.

Breed: absolutely no TBs or SBs.. prefer QH cross or welsh cob types. Dont mind arab crosses either.

Either mare or gelding

Must have exceptional temp, float well, no dirt or vices under saddle.

Will be used for trail and beach riding along with adult riders and low level jumping and dressage.
Needs to be bold with no spook.

Only needs to have basic education as i am experienced enough to educate myself.

Will be going to long term home on my own property with post and rail fencing, arena etc with stables going up shortly.

MUST BE IN VIC

Please PM me.

Under $5,000 please.

Topic: Broodmares for Lease - TB & ASHS
Broodmares for Lease - TB & ASHS [message #3271133] Mon, 25 May 2015 12:37
  mbqh  is currently offline mbqh  
Troppo. Loco. Round the twist.
I have two broodmares available for lease with a complimentary service to an excellent stallion for 1 to 2 seasons with possibility of longer term.

Mare one is a lovely TB, around 15hh, would suit show, polocrosse or dressage breeders. Very flashy movement. Great to have around the other horses, and very easy to handle in every way.

Mare two is a Pali Stockhorse x TB, around 15.3hh, would suit most breeders, an absolutely flawless mare with three exceptional paces and outstanding conformation. Has had a fairly hard life, and can be timid with new people but a very sweet mare and I have yet to find something she won't do when asked.

Both mares are very special, both require respectful homes where their health is of the utmost importance.

Service available at vet cost only to Megabyte, proven reining and campdrafting sire.

For more infomation please get in touch via here or you can email southernworkinghorses@gmail.com or phone 0424 826 580.
 Topic: Wanted: Beginners Horse
Wanted: Beginners Horse [message #3270798] Fri, 22 May 2015 21:14
  sian007  is currently offline sian007  
Level 2
Looking for a client:
Wanting a genuinely quiet horse. Easy to do everything with. Mostly just something to ride around at the agistment, but potentially take to pony club.
Something with trail riding experience would be advantageous.

For a beginner.
Mare or gelding.
No dirt.
14.2h+
In Portland, but willing to travel.

Please contact me via email
sian.gillespie93@gmail.com

http://i62.tinypic.com/2pphd07.jpg
Hotse d.V
 Topic: Free Lease
Free Lease [message #3270752] Fri, 22 May 2015 16:19
nijoojoo  is currently offline nijoojoo  
Level 5
Free lease
beautiful standardbred gelding
bay 16.2, 9yo.
very quiet boy, I do a lot of groundwork, and desensitizing with this boy I would love to find someone for him who is interested in natural horsemanship.
registered with SPPHAV and has been successful in the handful of shows he has done.
would ideally like him to go to someone who would like to do trail riding and ARC and would love him to be ridden bitless.
has not been under saddle long so would suit someone with confidence and experience NO beginners and noone under the age of 18 please.
lovely boy, walk trot and canter under saddle
i would like someone who believes in body work and there will be a contract.
located in Seville Vic Smile
cant upload photos on my phone, I will when I get on the computer Smile
 Topic: TB Mare
TB Mare [message #3270711] Fri, 22 May 2015 12:36
  seymourandme  is currently offline seymourandme  
Level 4
I have a pretty Bay 10yo Tb mare looking for a new home. She is around 16hh and is a nice type. Has raced but been out of work for a few years, and will be sold as is. She is currently in good paddock condition. Was good to ride when in work, but would require an experienced rider to get her going again. Has been ridden out on roads/trails and was good to ride out. Could be suitable for broodmare also, papers are available. Needs to find a new home as no time for her and too many horses. for more info please pm or call 0402 328083. Must be experienced home only. Offered free to good home. Is located near Bass.

[Updated on: Mon, 25 May 2015 10:39]

Topic: $500 Tb Gelding
$500 Tb Gelding [message #3270475] Wed, 20 May 2015 19:30
  sian007  is currently offline sian007  
Level 2
2001 16.1/16.2hh tb gelding.
Fly is a lovely boy, very affectionate and sweet.
Used to be ridden all through town so very quiet.
He's had two years off work, but I jumped back on him the other day and he hasn't put a foot wrong. Will continue to work him until we find a nice new home for him.
$500
Located Toolong, Vic.
Best to email me as I don't get on here often.
sian.gillespie93@gmail.com

*selling for a friend.
Photos too big to upload.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2pphd07.jpg
Hotse d.V
 Topic: Looking for a school master..
Looking for a school master.. [message #3270116] Mon, 18 May 2015 20:59
  Flash Dancer  is currently offline Flash Dancer  
This computer will self destruct in 10 posts
Still looking for a quiet, educated horse for an adult rider.
13.2hh - 14.3hh, any age and colour.
Must have pc, arc experience and be quiet to ride alone and in company at home and out and about. Nothing spooky or too forward.
Must float well and tie up and behave while other horse leaves the float at a competition/rally.
Absolutely loving and knowledgeable horsey home.. main rider will be my mother, she is an experienced rider but can be nervous at times. Need a horse that won't act on this. She wants to do some low level dressage, horse would also be ridden by myself or sister, we do a bit of everything.

We are in St Arnaud, VIC and looking for something not too far away, if interstate not 6+ hours drive away. Budget depends on the horse.

Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground.
 Topic: FANCY
FANCY [message #3270097] Mon, 18 May 2015 19:33
  emilylavery  
Level 4
**TOOLLEEN FANCY**

SIRE: RADNOR POPCORN
DAM: TOOLLEEN JOSIE
Brand – T in a circle DROP 11/10 And
Toolleen Fancy is a rising 5, 13hh Australian Riding pony x welsh. Bred by Bruce Hamblin, Fancy has amazing show bloodlines and is eligible for part registration. Perfect to do anything with, Fancy would be an exceptional second pony for a child to move on to. Being only 4, Fancy is NOT suitable for a beginner and needs to go to a knowledgeable home to continue his education.
Fancy has absolutely stunning, well-established paces. He works consistently in a frame and he has started working walk to canters and lateral movements.
A gem to hack out, he is good in company or alone. Doesn’t bat an eyelid at roos, barking dogs or cars/motorbikes/trucks.
Super easy to catch, float (self loads), worm and he runs to his rug. Currently bare foot; Fancy goes along kindly on gravel/dirt roads with no soreness.
At his first pony club, Fancy took everything in his stride and didn’t put a hoof out of line. There was a little girl who fell in love with him so she had a sit and a ride and he tried his hardest for her.
Fancy is extremely eye catching, he would bring home every blue ribbon in the show ring or pony dressage.
Jumping 60cm very comfortably with me on him and has a massive potential to go higher.
Fancy is a ‘give anything a go pony’. I have put him on the games field for a training where he had loads of different people on him and he took everything without missing a beat.
Up to date with teeth and feet – all vet checks welcome.
If Fancy was only a hand taller he would never leave my paddock, however he is not and therefore he is for sale to the absolute best home. I have all the time in the world for this pony and I will be very careful as to where he goes. It is impossible not to fall in love with this pony – first to come will be the first to buy.
$6000
Comes with all his gear and rugs
Will knock 500 off the price if he's gone by the weekend

Call or text Emily on 0430 064 767.

!!!!!VIDEO AND PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!!!!
 Topic: Clydie Cross Mare for sale
Clydie Cross Mare for sale [message #3269848] Sat, 16 May 2015 16:25
saobiscuit1  is currently offline saobiscuit1  
Level 5
8 y/o 16hh
Sound.
Good to handle.
Smart mare, good basic training.
Going to waste in paddock.
This mare has three good paces. She is willing and with a good rider could do anything.
For health reasons I am unable to work her so would like to find her a suitable home.

index.php?t=getfile&id=614401&private=0
Bolinda.

Phone 0412 197 187

$8,000 negotiable

[Updated on: Mon, 18 May 2015 08:28]

Topic: Kawanna Park Cruise - top show hunter/leading rein prospect
Kawanna Park Cruise - top show hunter/leading rein prospect [message #3269381] Thu, 14 May 2015 08:48
  kawanna  is currently offline kawanna  
Level 1
Kawanna Park Cruise: ideal show hunter/leading rein prospect

Weanling Welsh Mountain Pony colt. Sire: Elargee Two Up (Weston Platinum) dam: Kawanna Park Calendar Girl (Llanfairbryn Desert Fox). Registered WPCS & APSB, branded and ready to go. Expected to mature 12hh. Great shoulder and very long legs!

Moves beautifully and has the sweetest temperament.

"Stockings" is super quiet, has bee shown three times and behaved impeccably. Reserve champion at the WPCS Foal Show at Clyde and the APSB Foal Sow at Warragul. Easy to wash, float, trim feet etc, will tie up all day.

Will make fabulous show hunter/leading rein pony. Currently rugged and stabled.

$1,000 near Sale, Vic

index.php?t=getfile&id=614334&private=0

Topic: QUALITY RIDING PONY/PART WELSH FILLY
QUALITY RIDING PONY/PART WELSH FILLY [message #3269114] Tue, 12 May 2015 20:50
  Mitch Fox  is currently offline Mitch Fox  
Level 3
Quality Riding Pony/Part Welsh Filly
Devine weanling filly to mature small pony. Has been shown as a foal and is always very well behaved both to prepare and show. Has never come home without a broad ribbon!
Very sweet nature, will make a lovely child's pony.
$3000
Ph. 0448 142 306 or 0409 646 390
Email. mitch@marzelpark.com or nicole@marzelpark.com

**Please email for photos**

YouTube footage: Search "Murraydale Park Lindy Lou"
 Topic: Free Lease
Free Lease [message #3268813] Mon, 11 May 2015 13:28
  Nibbles_01  is currently offline Nibbles_01  
Level 2
Nibbles is a 13yo 16.3hh TB, schooled to grade 2 pony club.

Has been jumped 1m+ with impressive scope and so much natural talent.

Has established basic flat work, with leg yields and shoulder in.
Needs consistent work, offered for lease as my health doesn't allow me to dedicate him the time he needs.

EXPERIENCED riders only. He has no nastiness in him but he will push the boundaries if he feels he has it over you.
He has so much potential which I hate seeing go to waste.

If you're interested please text me on 0414 187 466 with some information about your self.

Preferably he will stay on my parents property in Lilydale, but may be open to off property lease for the right person.
index.php?t=getfile&id=614246&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=614247&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=614248&private=0

Topic: sold.
sold. [message #3268619] Sat, 09 May 2015 17:30
  Unfazed  
Level 3
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 10 May 2015 14:55]

Topic: FORSALE - warmblood / Arabian X riding pony . Rising 2
FORSALE - warmblood / Arabian X riding pony . Rising 2 [message #3268570] Sat, 09 May 2015 10:47
  Tamicca  is currently offline Tamicca  
Level 3
Gorgeous chestnus filly , Rising 2 , well handled will make a super horse for any chosen discipline . Will mature approx 14.2 - 15 h

Please text or call for more details 0434393891

Must sell moving interstate
 Topic: Riverfield Watch Me Fly
Riverfield Watch Me Fly [message #3268422] Fri, 08 May 2015 10:06
  inverleighsasquatch  is currently offline inverleighsasquatch  
Level 1
Riverfield Watch Me Fly
3 Year old Stock horse x
Fly is an unbroken, 14hhapprox, 3 year old stock horse cross born on the 17th of January 2012. Fly is by Vancouver Park Watch My Duco (Royal Champion Stock Horse) and out of a super jumping and games pony mare Riverfield Hunny. Fly is well handled, floats well, easy to trim feet, worm and catch.
Selling due to not having enough time, and he deserves to be with someone who is able to put time into him.
Very hard sale and home is incredibly important.
Located in South Gippsland
Contact Maddy on 0424422147
POA

index.php?t=getfile&id=614171&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=299886&private=0
 Topic: Honest, Reliable Allrounder Gelding
Honest, Reliable Allrounder Gelding [message #3268269] Thu, 07 May 2015 14:20
  Attitude05  is currently offline Attitude05  
Level 1
Price:
$4000.00
Genuine sale of genuine horse
Suburb: Somerville
State: VIC
Horse Name: Harry
Sex: Gelding
Height: 15.2
Colour: Bay

If you are on the lookout for a super safe and honest mount Harry is your man. Harry has seen a lot in his lifetime having been to the beach, on many trail rides, to some PC competitions, lessons and even a great horse to swim in the dam! Harry is a 6 or 7 year old (will have this checked by the dentist next time he is around) 15.2hh gelding. He would suit someone wanting a fuss free trail riding horse, a safe mount for ARC and in the right hands he may even be a competitive little PC mount. He is a great doer, easy to catch and float, rugs well and is easy to trim and shoe. Harry has a whole lot of heart to give to his rider and he is certain to melt someone's heart. He would suit anyone from novice I believe (under instruction) right through to someone who wants a sweet little horse to bring along or really have a blast with some HRCAV/PC competition Smile For any further info please call, SMS or email Jade on 0409872376 jadie_timmins@hotmail.com If unable to get me via phone just shoot me a text and I will call you when I am available (I work strange hours)

index.php?t=getfile&id=614159&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=614160&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=614161&private=0

• Attachment: Harry.jpg
    (Size: 81.73KB, Downloaded 507 time(s))

• Attachment: Harry2.jpg
    (Size: 58.92KB, Downloaded 493 time(s))

• Attachment: Harry3.jpg
    (Size: 49.64KB, Downloaded 494 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 27 May 2015 09:59]

Topic: Perfect child's pony
Perfect child's pony [message #3268212] Thu, 07 May 2015 09:14
linzidickinson  is currently offline linzidickinson  
Level 5
Sunshine is a 12.1hh 6 year old pony mare
She is great to do her feet, tie up, float, ride, catch and handle.
She has been used in the riding school and for the last 5 months she has been traveling around to local markets and fairs doing pony rides and pony birthday parties. As market season is now over she is offered for sale as I just don't have the time or small rider for her.
She would love a pony club home and is perfectly behaved out at pony club.
She loves to jump and loves xcountry
She can be sold with all gear including a new euro hunter saddle that is fitted to her
I have heaps of photos and videos (photos are to big to upload)
Price is neg home is not
$4000
Wallington
 Topic: Broodmares
Broodmares [message #3268179] Wed, 06 May 2015 20:38
frankbanner  is currently offline frankbanner  
Level 5

Leaves, a 15yo, 15.3hh chestnut with an exceptional black type family if wanting to breed for racing. By an American sprinting stallion, she would also suit breeding to a QH stallion.

Impressment, who's sire, General Nediym, stood for $88,000. Pressy is a 12yo, 15.3hh chestnut. She also has a very nice pedigree for racing, but could also be ridden, she is great under saddle. She is very athletic and is a great jumper, so would also suit breeding for equestrian pursuits.

Both have a great nature and breed gorgeous foals!
Both are up to date with feet, teeth and worming, and are in great condition.

Genuine reason for sale, we are downsizing property, and are great value at $500 each.

Located in Garfield.
Call for any details and photos 0411 431 418

[Updated on: Thu, 28 May 2015 17:58]

Topic: Bargain 14.1hh 8yo Gelding SOLD
Bargain 14.1hh 8yo Gelding SOLD [message #3268034] Wed, 06 May 2015 11:25
  Spottyzebra  
Step away from the computer,
SOLD

Price in negotiable as he must sell to pay for a bigger horse that my daughter has already moved on to. Please find details, pictures and a video clip in the below link.

http://horsezone.com.au/category/234/Riding-Pony/listings/49 628/Registered-Galloway.html

[Updated on: Sat, 09 May 2015 11:29]

index.php?t=getfile&id=336868&private=0
 Topic: SP Alvida Rock - 16hh, 6yo OTT TB Gelding
SP Alvida Rock - 16hh, 6yo OTT TB Gelding [message #3267896] Tue, 05 May 2015 14:54
  fat_little_pony  is currently offline fat_little_pony  
Level 1 - Advanced
'SP Alvida Rock'

Azza is a 16hh, rising 7yo TB Gelding

SIRE: Viking Ruler
DAM: Azarashi

Azza is an extremely laid back, easy going horse, who is just a pleasure to do everything with. He has expressive paces, great scope over a fence, and has the talent to compete high level eventing.

He has been used as a genuine allrounder who has given me my confidence back to jump. He has been out many times, competing at Freshman's Showjumping, dressage events, and eventing. He is currently competing across the board level 4, training level 3, and is ready to move up to level 3.

His flat would is very correct, with a nice soft contact, free flowing trot, and a beautiful uphill rocking horse canter. He is an amazing cross country horse, with a bold nature, very easy to push in to a gallop, and bring straight back to a walk on a loose rein. This guy just does it all.

Not only would he be an amazing asset to a competition home, and would also suit a family that loves to trail ride and head out in to the bush.

This amazing horse will only be sold to the best home, and will be an extremely hard sale. He has been an amazing confidence booster for myself.
He would suit confident teen, ready to take a young talented horse through the levels, or adult rider looking for talented competition mount.

Great to handle, farrier, and self loads on float.
Currently up to date with farrier, dentist, injections and worming.

Price: $8000

Located in Bellbrae, 30mins from Geelong.

Please contact Jemma on 0409 258 209 for more details.

For many more photos of Azza, please 'LIKE' Scenic Park Equine Services on Facebook

index.php?t=getfile&id=614115&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=614116&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=614117&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=614118&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=614119&private=0

• Attachment: azza.jpg
    (Size: 38.62KB, Downloaded 245 time(s))

• Attachment: azza1.jpg
    (Size: 42.40KB, Downloaded 241 time(s))

• Attachment: azza2.jpg
    (Size: 43.19KB, Downloaded 243 time(s))

• Attachment: azza3.jpg
    (Size: 21.32KB, Downloaded 239 time(s))

• Attachment: azza4.jpg
    (Size: 39.37KB, Downloaded 241 time(s))

Topic: Welsh C 3yo gelding
Welsh C 3yo gelding [message #3267822] Tue, 05 May 2015 08:54
  Salient  is currently offline Salient  
Level 2
Sect C gelding. 3 rising 4 ready to start. Make super open hunter, pony dressage pony.
Located near ballarat Vic.
Email idolair21@gmail.com for photos as cannot upload with iPad.
Sired by salient park dirty Harri (all welsh winner and open hunter newcomer Galloway champion of champions.)
Dam is salient blue Danube. Multi supreme winner in hand

Mature ne 13.2hh currently approx 13hh

3000 Ono
 Topic: Top welsh cob weanling filly for sale.
Top welsh cob weanling filly for sale. [message #3267820] Tue, 05 May 2015 08:51
  Salient  is currently offline Salient  
Level 2
Weanling welsh cob filly. Mature 14.1hh chestnut 4 white socks and star. Has been stabled rugged and handled.
Sired by cwmkaren Tywysog Harri.
Top pony dressage or harness prospect. Also make a handy broody down the track.

Super moving filly with great length of rein.

Priced at 3500 Ono

Email idolair21@gmail.com for photos. I cannot upload on iPad.

Topic: Lovely Big Part Welsh by Owendale Jordan.
Lovely Big Part Welsh by Owendale Jordan. [message #3267499] Sat, 02 May 2015 20:50
  newforestpony  is currently offline newforestpony  
Level 1 - Advanced
Lovely big Part Welsh Weanling Colt for Sale
By Owendale Jordan (Welsh B) x Haggerstone Red (Thoroughbred).
Will be sold as a gelding. Reg WPCS. Mature approx 16hh.
Big bone, great movement and sensible temperament.
Well handled, well brought up, quality youngster.
$3500
index.php?t=getfile&id=614037&private=0

Topic: Forever Home needed
Forever Home needed [message #3267455] Sat, 02 May 2015 14:52
equinemajic  is currently offline equinemajic  
Level 5
index.php?t=getfile&id=614033&private=0 PJ is a12.2 hh gelding, Registered Riding pony who is 16 years old he is bay with a White star and a fun cheeky personality.
He is a no fuss pony and has been to pony club, efa - show jumping squad, lesson pony trail rides, camping you name it he has done it.

Lovable natured pony who thrives on attention but has been in the paddock with out a rider for a little while.
Due to change in my circumstances he needs to find a new home

PJ is 100% sound in every way, great to catch, float trim, clip and do everything with. I will be sad to see this little guy go since i have had him since he was 4 years old.

Please contact me on
0448466274 beckelly40@hotmail.com Bec Kelly

My main concern is that this pony is loved in a forever home. Free Lease> For further details please contact me on the number above

• Attachment: PJ.jpg
    (Size: 30.29KB, Downloaded 465 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 02 May 2015 15:09]

Topic: Free to Good Home
Free to Good Home [message #3267432] Sat, 02 May 2015 10:19
chablis  is currently offline chablis  
Level 5
I have the most beautiful and loveable Warmblood gelding who has mild Navicular and after trying various shoes etc I am not able to make him sound. He is 16.2 hh, 15 years old and would make a wonderful companion horse.
I have been giving him light work in the arena but his trot is uneven. He could be used just for light trails I think.
If anyone needs a companion horse either for another horse or babies, he would be very sutiable.
If interested in discussing please message me.
He is too lovely to put down.
Thanks for your interest.

Topic: Stunning AWB Filly offered for lease
Stunning AWB Filly offered for lease [message #3267213] Thu, 30 April 2015 13:47
  taliem  is currently offline taliem  
Level 1 - Advanced
Expression of interest is invited for the lease of the following filly…

Dual registered Arabian Warmblood filly, 3.5 year old, unbroken.
Mature approx. 15.1hh. Show hunter type.

Shown 3 times as a yearling in hand for 1 x Australian Champion, I x National Stud Show Champion and East Coast Reserve Champion.

Caterina is offered for lease due to her not growing as tall as I had hoped. She is a quality filly, and as such we would love to see her out competing, rather than just going straight to the breeding paddock.

This is a hard decision for me, and I will be careful with which home she is leased to.

She is brilliant to show and prepare. I'm quite happy to discuss length of lease, I don't expect someone will want to put in lots of work to only have her a year or two. And the lessee may also wish to breed her later on before she comes back home, so very happy to discuss options.

index.php?t=getfile&id=613964&private=0 index.php?t=getfile&id=613965&private=0

taliem
http://mondamilpark.webs.com/
 Topic: STUNNING MARE WITH WHITE SOCKS,,,STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUNNING MARE WITH WHITE SOCKS,,,STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [message #3267118] Wed, 29 April 2015 19:37
  missile  is currently offline missile  
Level 1
Click the link for all info

index.php?t=getfile&id=613949&private=0

http://racingequine.com.au/half-sister-to-g3-winner-g1andg2- placer.html

• Attachment: 1005.jpg
    (Size: 79.52KB, Downloaded 474 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 29 April 2015 19:38]

Topic: EOI Free lease. 16.3hh 7yr old TB gelding.
EOI Free lease. 16.3hh 7yr old TB gelding. [message #3267084] Wed, 29 April 2015 16:48
  thetau  is currently offline thetau  
Completely Insane
EOI Free lease.
16.3 hh 7yr old chestnut TB Gelding.
Teddy is a very laid back dude to handle and a pleasure to have around.
He is sound to ride but has only had a few rides with me as I am unable to ride due to medical reasons. He would need an experienced rider.
He has a nasty scar on his back leg that doesn't affect him at all! and also lost the tip of one ear all before I owned him.
He can be dominant with other horses at food time but nothing too bad. I had him in with my weanling for a while.
I'd like him to go to an experienced home as either a companion or a ridden horse if you wanted to bring him into work.
He would come with his extensive wardrobe of rugs and bridle.
I will also pay for his yearly dental and an initial chiro appt if he is to be ridden.
I'm happy for a trial period and then the lease would initially be for 12 months but happy for him to go longer. Option to buy if I feel you are the perfect match.
A contract would need to be signed and I'd like to visit regularly at the beginning.
Located in tynong vic currently.

index.php?t=getfile&id=296905&private=0

TUSCAN MAGIk Smile
 Topic: Wanted - beginners pony up to 11hh.
Wanted - beginners pony up to 11hh. [message #3266863] Tue, 28 April 2015 12:43
  Rinnymoo  is currently offline Rinnymoo  
Level 1
Wanted beginners pony for pony crazy 3 year old to learn to ride on and potentially trail ride with grandma and go to Pony club with Auntie/Mum.

Up to 11hh

Happy to buy/borrow/lease.

Kind, experienced horsey home assured.

We are on the Mornington Peninsula.

Please contact via PM.
 Topic: SOLD Performance type Standardbred, black, 7yo 15.3hh gelding
SOLD Performance type Standardbred, black, 7yo 15.3hh gelding [message #3266682] Mon, 27 April 2015 09:29
  vickiq3112  
Level 2
SOLD

Blackie is part of the Tramel Park Rehoming program and is destined for big things as a dressage horse. Only under saddle for a short time but showing such potential !
He is around 15.3hh ( not a big framed horse ) and 7yo, he raced quite a bit as a pacer ( and was a good race horse ) he was retired after stressing a tendon, the trainer wasn't going to risk breaking him down as he is a stable favourite. He is sound but not suitable for jumping, make a super ARC mount for dressage and showing. Super sweet horse who tries so hard to please, he is progressing quickly under saddle and can canter both leads.
See link for video from last week. His huge movement doesn't translate on video as well as it does in person, this trot is huge so will need a capable rider with good core strength to ride this trot. There is another video of him on the lunge further down the page.
$2000 neg to performance home, phone Mel on 0418 278 542

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tramel-Park-Standardbreds/265 410883475657

Well worth a look if you love the breed but wanting really really good movement, definitely a step up from your typical standardbred type.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 May 2015 20:32]

Pages (993): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15    »]

Current Time: Sat May 30 22:26:51 EST 2015

Total time taken to generate the page: 8.71853 seconds

.:: Home ::.