[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: General - Off Topic
 Topic: CFA Practice Burning Off?
CFA Practice Burning Off? [message #3229278] Fri, 31 October 2014 00:18
  lucyandtobias  is currently offline lucyandtobias  
Level 2
We have purchased a new property (Completely empty) which is 7 acres, so fairly small. We have pregnant mares which will be occupying the land, and while walking through it yesterday, we notcied a few patches of "aborting" caterpillars.

We have decided to have the entire property burnt to ensure the best outcome, as we can't risk anything. A friend told me that we can get the CFA to hold a "practice burnoff" or something along those lines? Is this something that gets done? I figured it would be easier for me while also helping out the CFA. So has anyone done this/any experiences??

Thanks Smile

index.php?t=getfile&id=503751&private=0

Tobias-14/4/2010
 Topic: Log in Errors
  Finn  
The forum drove me to drink. Remind me to thank it.
Wrong place i know. Friend of mine is trying to register on here. There is a stoopid code thing that needs to be entered, all #'s .'s and she does this, triple checking it, but it still says incorrect.

Helppppppp please..
 Topic: Agora
Agora [message #3227686] Sun, 26 October 2014 13:20
  Delilah  is currently offline Delilah  
Level 1
Watched the movie Agora with Rachel Weiss last night on SBS had only ever seen the ending so was good to see the whole thing. Good movie about a woman way ahead of her time.
 Topic: Looking for a Shearer In Geelong area
Looking for a Shearer In Geelong area [message #3226878] Wed, 22 October 2014 21:28
ChevalLodge  is currently offline ChevalLodge  
Level 5
Looking for a shearer in the Geelong area for our 2 pet sheep.
Smile
 Topic: Found 2 dogs
Found 2 dogs [message #3226870] Wed, 22 October 2014 21:21
  Doza  is currently offline Doza  
Level 1 - Advanced
Found 2,dogs this evening. shepparton region.
 Topic: Temperature
Temperature [message #3226545] Tue, 21 October 2014 15:40
Level 1
My thermometer says 25 but I don't believe it feels a lot hotter here or perhaps not used to the warmer days yet.
 Topic: Poopy weekends!
Poopy weekends! [message #3225791] Sun, 19 October 2014 09:24
  Angela99  is currently offline Angela99  
Level 3
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 19 October 2014 16:56]

Topic: TB Brand Search PLEASE
TB Brand Search PLEASE [message #3225778] Sun, 19 October 2014 08:01
  Pecan  
Level 3
Is anyone able to help with info on this TB Gelding please?
Thanks in advance. Razz

It is a K with a line across the top

index.php?t=getfile&id=605849&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=605850&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 19 October 2014 08:35]

Topic: Mitsubishi Outlander
Mitsubishi Outlander [message #3225639] Sat, 18 October 2014 14:16
  Stockhorse  
Stark, Raving Bonkers
Anyone got one? Have you been happy with it?

Not looking for a towing vehicle, more a family car that might tow a float on the odd occasion, with one horse. The 4x4 diesel has a 2000kg tow capacity so should cope the 1-2 times a year I tow anything.

[Updated on: Sat, 18 October 2014 14:17]

Topic: Face book
Face book [message #3224792] Tue, 14 October 2014 21:31
vic horse  is currently offline vic horse  
Level 5
Why do some grown women with teenage kids use fb like a diary, an acquaintance of mine uses it daily to tell everyone how her day is going, what she is doing, cooking for tea, how much she weighs, photos of her kids going about their daily life. She is a nice person but comes across on fb as a shallow, bragging idiot. She works, how does she have time to constantly update update arrrggh, I know I should unfriend, yep I think I will xxx
 Topic: Wedding Music/Cars/Decoration - recommendations
Wedding Music/Cars/Decoration - recommendations [message #3221578] Sat, 04 October 2014 08:54
  two_fat_ponies  
Step away from the computer,

Hi,

Just thought I would try and put the good VH forum brain to use. Seeking some good wedding music (open to band/dj/jukebox) that is affordable. Will be near Ballan, Vic (between Bacchus Marsh/Geelong/Ballarat)...

Would love to hear your ideas/suggestions/recommendations including price...

Also looking for some super affordable wedding cars (otherwise will just go without) and decorations for a hall...

Shoot!

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2236/buddyforumjm2.jpg
"Don't be afraid to go after what you want to do, and who you want to be;, but don't be afraid to be willing to pay the price." ~Lane Frost~
 Topic: nudist colony
nudist colony [message #3220813] Wed, 01 October 2014 18:32
  mlpc2  
This computer will self destruct in 10 posts
Bob joins a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day he takes off his clothes and starts wandering around. A gorgeous petite blonde walks by him and the man immediately gets an erection. The woman notices his erection, comes over to him grinning sweetly and says: "Sir, did you call for me?"
Bob replies: "No, what do you mean?"
She says: "You must be new here; let me explain. It's a rule here that if I give you an erection, it implies you called for me."
Smiling, she then leads him to the side of a pool, lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.
Bob continues exploring the facilities. He enters a sauna, sits down, and farts. Within a few seconds a huge, horribly corpulent, hairy man with a firm erection lumbers out of the steam towards him. The Huge Man says: "Sir, did you call for me?"
Bob replies: "No, what do you mean?"
The Huge Man: "You must be new here; it is a rule that when you fart, it implies you called for me."
The huge man then easily spins Bob around, bends him over the bench and has his way with him. Bob rushes back to the colony office. He is greeted by the smiling naked receptionist: "May I help you?"
Bob says: "Here is your card and key back. You can keep the $500 joining fee."
Receptionist: "But Sir, you've only been here a couple of hours; you only saw a small fraction of our facilities.”
Bob replies: "Listen lady, I am 58 years old, I get a hard-on twice a month, but I fart 15 times a day!
 Topic: Major career change - between a rock and a hard place.
Major career change - between a rock and a hard place. [message #3220619] Wed, 01 October 2014 09:22
  Fozzie  is currently offline Fozzie  
Level 3
Sorry guys, yet another career question Very Happy

I'm about 2/3 through a degree with 2 years left, designed to be a total career change from what I do now. I study part time, which most of the time is good, except for the length it ends up taking! But I am chugging through it... However, as one does when change is on the horizons, every so often I get impatient, see what's out there and dream of the future opportunities.

My current job... is boring and I've no interest at all in the activities that the department does, I get given little work, so basically I spend the day waiting for something to come up. Depressing when I think of the time I've got left until the degree is over.

I want to start making the moves to get out of my current job, whether I get into something that's related to my study or not, I've no idea.

Is there anyone here who has successfully made a major career change? Have you done so before your study was complete?
 Topic: Brilliant idea!
Brilliant idea! [message #3217314] Sun, 21 September 2014 10:52
  Tiglet123  is currently offline Tiglet123  
Level 1
Dollar Shave CLub

It's either $10, $7 or $4 and you get either 5 or 4 razors per month Smile

meant for men but i use mens razors anyway! Laughing

just thought i would share because it is cheap and convienient!

if you want to sign up, click this link it will get me a free month http://au.dollarshaveclub.com/ref/index/r/z8f/2m1515/s/tx/cx /1/ Smug Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 21 September 2014 10:53]

Topic: 'Free the frog' crowd funding for pollution research project
'Free the frog' crowd funding for pollution research project [message #3216906] Fri, 19 September 2014 12:00
  djrayment  
I have already shared this link, but couldn't find the old thread so I'm popping it up again as the deadline is getting close and Freda's project is still quite a way short of the amount needed to pay for the work.

Here's a link to a brief background on the project on La Trobe's website http://www.latrobe.edu.au/news/announcements/2014/crowd-fund ing-free-the-frog

Here's the link to the Pozible project page http://www.pozible.com/project/178150

Bit of background info on the project. Freda is an Honours student this year who approached Bert with this particular project in mind, because she loves frogs and had concerns about endocrine disrupters being used locally in pesticides due to their possible effects on aquatic wildlife.

Some screening work has shown that our local Melbourne waterways, in particular the Yarra River, contain higher levels of the particular endocrine-disrupting pesticide that Freda is working on, than those required to have significant negative effects on aquatic insects like Daphnia.

As is the case with all research, it's very hard to get funding for projects that don't have commercial support (and this type of work very rarely gets commercial support due to the nature of the work), so Bert has spent months working to get the first ever LTU crowd-funding project up and running. It's been a big undertaking, so this project is not only important for the frog research itself, but also because other researchers in the university, who also work on 'non-sexy' topics, are looking on to see whether crowd-funding is a possibility for their work too.

If everyone could please spread the word far and wide to try and get the word out to anyone interested in the effects of water pollution on wildlife, and if you are willing to donate all support is very greatfully received here in the lab.
 Topic: Looking for experienced dog owners and breeders
Looking for experienced dog owners and breeders [message #3216898] Fri, 19 September 2014 11:30
  djrayment  
Cross-posting for a friend -

"Dog owners and breeders in Melbourne, are you interested in participating in an expert panel to validate a pet dog welfare auditing system? If so, please contact Tiffani at T.Howell@latrobe.edu.au to get more information.

It will involve coming to La Trobe University, Bundoora for 3 separate meetings spaced at least 2 weeks apart, at a time that's convenient for all panel members."

Tiffani is particularly looking for breeders at the moment, so if any VH dog breeders (or trainers who have their own dogs would also be great) are interested and might be available to come to LTU for these sessions, it would be great to hear from you.

Thanks
Diana
 Topic: Meaty Bites Diet
Meaty Bites Diet [message #3214446] Wed, 10 September 2014 21:38
  Gabbi  is currently offline Gabbi  
Level 1 - Advanced
I have three dogs and I was buying a large bag of Meaty Bites at Big W, and while standing in line at the check out, the woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
On impulse, I told her than no, I was starting The Meaty Bites Diet again, although, I probably shouldn’t because I’d ended up in the hospital last time, but I had lost 20kg before I woke up in intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV’s in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way it works is to load your pants pockets with Meaty Bites, and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.
Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned ?
I told her No ! It was because I’d been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me !!!
I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard, as he staggered out the door.
Silly woman……. Why else would I buy dog food ?!

[Updated on: Thu, 11 September 2014 19:11]

Gabbi
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

No man is a failure who has friends

Topic: ankle reconstructions
ankle reconstructions [message #3210376] Fri, 29 August 2014 22:03
  emilylavery  
Level 4
I've just had an ankle reconstruction and would love to hear your experiences on recovery especially when the pain stops being so excruciating. They found the membrane (i think thats what they called it) around my ankle joint was torn and swollen and they had to do a fair bit of work on it so it was a pretty extensive reconstruction.
How long were you in plaster for and how long until it was bearable again?
thanks
 Topic: Equine physiotherapy or massage?
Equine physiotherapy or massage? [message #3208945] Mon, 25 August 2014 19:00
  b_mm  is currently offline b_mm  
Level 4
I'm currently enrolling into getting into Physiotherapy at University but am looking at my options when it comes to applying it to equine industry. Are people still paying for Physiotherapist? Or is it better off doing a equine massage course and do human physiotherapy?

I want a mixture of the sports industry and the equine industry so thats why I feel physiotherapy is such a wonderful fit.
 Topic: kids cooked tea
kids cooked tea [message #3208046] Fri, 22 August 2014 20:36
  chopin  is currently offline chopin  
nice night to sit back after a full day of riding and picking up poo and other stuff while my daughter and her boyfriend cooked a yummy chicken and vegie red curry.

very nice it was too Very Happy
 Topic: .
. [message #3205523] Fri, 15 August 2014 07:46
  Em  
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 17 August 2014 08:32]

Topic: Grrr Gammy saga - other surrogates
Grrr Gammy saga - other surrogates [message #3205488] Thu, 14 August 2014 22:12
  Peepaboo  is currently offline Peepaboo  
Level 1 - Advanced
That's to that paedo prick and his wife, other couples are now being stopped from leaving Thailand with their surrogate babies Sad A lot of dreams will be shattered because of this heartless couple.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2014 22:12]

Topic: Pozible fundraiser for frog project at La Trobe University
Pozible fundraiser for frog project at La Trobe University [message #3202988] Thu, 07 August 2014 16:04
  djrayment  
Am just spreading the word about a project that some students in my lab are working on, investigating the effect of a common pesticide used in apple and pear orchards on frogs, as they are a good indicator of the effect of juvenile hormone disrupters on the wildlife in our water ways.

Bert, Sylvia and the girls have put together a Pozible fundraiser to hopefully raise enough funds to get this project off the ground.

http://www.pozible.com/project/178150

And I guess everyone will notice that I'm an odd-bod in a Developmental Endocrinology lab - Poor Bert go suckered into supervising our companion and production animal welfare work at the Bundoora campus (by me!), so we're a mixed, but happy bunch!
 Topic: Anyone been to Seoul?
Anyone been to Seoul? [message #3202618] Wed, 06 August 2014 19:25
  bunny b  
Unstoppable, ungaggable, unzippable
So I'm off to Seoul soon. I'm going to be there for a month. It's not a holiday but I will have time to fill in and wondered if anyone knew anything about the place or had any tips.

TIA Smile
 Topic: anyone use photo shop or similar program?
anyone use photo shop or similar program? [message #3202073] Tue, 05 August 2014 18:49
  dun_n_dusted  is currently offline dun_n_dusted  
Level 3
Hi guys,
I am making a stallion stud advert and would love a few photos edited - mainly background blurred to highlight the horse Smile
If any of you could do this please pm me Very Happy
 Topic: Anyone deal in rare coins
Anyone deal in rare coins [message #3194454] Wed, 16 July 2014 12:38
  Mollynjosie  is currently offline Mollynjosie  
Level 1 - Advanced

As post says would like to know if coin I found is worth anything.
If anyone deals in rare coins can you pm me.
 Topic: funny flashback
funny flashback [message #3194057] Tue, 15 July 2014 13:17
  chopin  is currently offline chopin  
today I had a dentist checkup, then realised almost 2 years ago I was rushed into the local dentist with 2 missing teeth, one hanging by a thread, fractured upper jaw and all I remember is I must've looked a sight, cos I remember seeing a patient dry retch when he looked at me Laughing Laughing

dont know why I had the flashback today, maybe cos it's close to the date of my accident.

We were talking about it while I had my checkup, even they remember THAT day Laughing Laughing
 Topic: Elephants in India and Thailand.
Elephants in India and Thailand. [message #3194053] Tue, 15 July 2014 13:11
Level 1
I have been reading the stories of the elephant slaves in India and Thailand and it breaks my heart. These magnificent intelligent animals who are kept in chains, severely beaten, worked 7 days a week, minimal if no food shelter or water and are not allowed to form bonds with other elephants or even touch another elephant and this can go on for more then 70 years!!!!!! made me cry anyway was thinking that I would like to help. I am going to donate to International Elephant Aid run by Carol Buckley or if there is a lot of interest I am happy to set up an account for donations to be made or everyone can just donate directly. Come on animal livers let's help out these beautiful elephants.
 Topic: Rubber bandits 'horse outside' song
Rubber bandits 'horse outside' song [message #3193347] Mon, 14 July 2014 08:36
  brieezy  
Level 1 - Advanced
http://youtu.be/r_lXrM47Cu0

My oh is a tad obsessed with this version of the tune, and with all they playing I'm really starting to enjoy it as well.

Language warning, enjoy Very Happy
 Topic: Pavo outbreak in western suburbs
Pavo outbreak in western suburbs [message #3191881] Wed, 09 July 2014 22:42
  Grove_burger  is currently offline Grove_burger  
Troppo. Loco. Round the twist.
Thought I would share as a reminder to make sure your dogs are vaccinated!

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/leader/west/a-deadly-parvovirus-ou tbreak-across-the-western-suburbs-is-putting-unvaccinated-me lton-dogs-in-danger/story-fngnvmj7-1226982643719?nk=28f2d9be 19647f04bb45b8799931d73d
 Topic: A Thank you. Because I'm feeling mushy.
A Thank you. Because I'm feeling mushy. [message #3190310] Sat, 05 July 2014 20:09
  BelleWarcraft  
Level 1 - Advanced
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of the Vichorse users, especially those renowned for amazing advice, (you know you who are Very Happy )

Since reading on this forum for several years now I have learned and questioned so much about horse ownership, and well I don't think my boy would be in quite such fantastic hands (if I do say so myself) if it weren't for the amazing advice - as well as the "what not to do's" I have found on Vichorse.

Thank you!
 Topic: Physical Therapist at Golf Course
Physical Therapist at Golf Course [message #3190255] Sat, 05 July 2014 17:28
  Isaboe  
Its my party and I'll hoo haa if I want to
Physical Therapist at Golf Course

Two women were playing golf one sunny morning.
The first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly towards a foursome of men playing the next hole.
Indeed the ball hit one of the men and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch and fell to the ground where he proceeded to roll around in evident agony.
The woman rushed over to the man and began to apologize.
“Please allow me to help. I’m a physical therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you’d allow me.”
“Ummph, oooh, nooo, I’ll be alright… I’ll be fine in a few minutes,” he replied breathlessly as he remained in the fetal position still clasping his hands together at the crotch.
But she persisted and he finally allowed her to help him.
She gently took his hands away and loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She began to massage him.
She then asked him, “How does that feel now?”
The man replied, “That feels great, but my thumb still hurts like hell.”
 Topic: Answer received :)
Answer received :) [message #3189875] Fri, 04 July 2014 14:17
  Ammo  is currently offline Ammo  

Answer received, thanks to those who replied x

[Updated on: Sat, 05 July 2014 14:45]

Upon further investigation, I am NOT of moose like appearance.
 Topic: Need a new car
Need a new car [message #3189765] Thu, 03 July 2014 22:48
  BoyDari  is currently offline BoyDari  
Level 4
I am having a bit of difficulty deciding what I should do in my current situation... just looking for some ideas as I am not very car purchasing/loans/saving money savy.

I have a holden commodore wagon 05 model. It has always been a bit of a pill, small issues here and there. Originally I was meant to be purchasing a car with a towball. But its upside was it was on gas and cheap to run.
Sooo im thinking currently this car is pretty useless horse wise, I hate putting hay in the boot its messy. I can't tow a float even though I would only occasionally want to. To have a towball put on is going to be $800 at best I believe. The cars not going to be worth a lot anyway (6000-7000 half of what I paid only a couple of years ago Sad ). And my BF who hates this car has been wanting me to sell it for months now.
I had been thinking of a newer holden wagon maybe would be an ok replacement, or some type of ute.

BUT I don't have much savings to put towards another car ($2000 at this very second) plus the sale of my own). Yes I seem to like wasting money on the horse, social events and im not sure what else. I have been an amazing saver in the past, but seem to be enjoying having money of late, Im on $1500 a fortnight currently.
My BF thinks I should get car loan. My mum also said this then said I shouldn't the next time I spoke to her as I wasn't sure what my wage is next year. I've always been a believer of if I don't have the money I don't need it! so everything gets paid in cash, have never owned a credit card. Hence I am very hesitant with loans. Paying interest sounds yuk.
The other issue is my job in teaching is a 12mnth contract. I have just had a discussion with my head of subject area asking if I would be happy to be at the school next year and take various classes he listed next year. Sounds like something is there possibly...

I'm certainly not going to jump into doing anything, I will think very long and hard and do research (plus save). But I just feel so unfamiliar with this. I don't really understand car loans, to me they seem pretty horrifying.
I would appreciate any advice/experience/ideas people may have.
 Topic: A Thankyou to friends
A Thankyou to friends [message #3188955] Tue, 01 July 2014 19:16
  Mollynjosie  is currently offline Mollynjosie  
Level 1 - Advanced

Many on here don't know what our family are going through at present. All I'll say is it's been very difficult & you know who are & aren't your friends when you have to make hard decisions on a loved one.

We have had this happen to us. It's been hard thinking we had good friends only to find their not. But it helps knowing true friends have stuck with us & have helped our family & helped look after our animals on sometimes very short notice & not wanting anything for it. To those friends John & family, mark, Jason & bec
With out your support we'd be up the creek.

We know you don't mind doing it but you have taken time from work & family to help & we just want to say a very huge Thankyou to you all & love you all.

Xxxx ooo

[Updated on: Tue, 01 July 2014 23:15]

Topic: Kinder Parent Advisory Committees, or other "Friends of" type organisations
Kinder Parent Advisory Committees, or other "Friends of" type organisations [message #3183986] Wed, 18 June 2014 11:20
  TeeQue94  is currently offline TeeQue94  
Level 1 - Advanced
Hi all, can't believe I'm about to break the cardinal rule of VHF and ask for legal advice on a horse forum...but I am Embarassed Shocked

So, the issue at hand...I am a committee member on my local kindergarten Parent Advisory Committee (PAC). We are an incorporated body primarily responsible for raising additional funds to enrich our children's kinder experience by purchasing new equipment and paying for extra activities like visiting performances, etc (guided by the kinder teacher in our choices), we also endeavour to act as a social and support network for the parents of children at the kinder (totally under utilised in this regard) and a collective voice of parents when dealing with the kinder provider(WUC).

As things currently stand, we do not have our own public liability insurance, the kindergarten building belongs to our local shire council and the operation of the kindergarten is the responsibility of WUC. Activities that we run include things like raffles, selling of drinks, popcorn and confectionary at the local cinema and other events, past committees have run events like cabarets, but we have no such plans this year. The new CEO (less than 12 months in the job) at WUC has met with our committee and the PACs of the other kinders in our cluster and advised us that we are currently leaving ourselves open to litigation, so in his opinion, we should become unincorporated and come under the WUC banner to protect ourselves from liability.

In principle, I can see the wisdom in this suggestion, however there is a culture of mistrust between the PAC and WUC that I have been aware of since my elder daughter was at the kinder 4 years ago that has, if anything, become worse in recent times. In order to come under the WUC banner, we would be required to put all of our funds into a WUC account, which apparently would be separate from all other accounts and would require a WUC signature and a PAC signature to access the funds, however from previous dealings with WUC, I am concerned that they would have the power to block our spending choices to the point that we were only able to spend the money on items that WUC should be responsible for, that ought to be covered by our fees and government subsidies, thereby artificially buoying their profit. I also feel that being so closely tied to WUC we would quickly lose our identity (which is already in poor shape, it was very hard work to get a committee together this year, despite high numbers of enrolments) and the PAC would cease to exist within a couple of years...my suspicious mind wonders whether that would have two benefits for WUC (the pesky PAC not being there to ask questions and advocate for the parents and the funds in the PAC account possibly becoming available for WUC use after a time? We would also be required to become unincorporated (which in itself worries me tremendously, my understanding is that as things stand, sure we could be sued, and no, we don't have PL insurance, but if we were found liable, the settlement would be limited to the assets of the PAC, but the individual committee members would be 'safe'), I struggle to see how losing that protection is an advantage?

So my question is, if anybody is still reading, not snoring...have you been involved with a similar organisation, if so, are you an incorporated body? Do you have your own PL insurance (what does it cost and who is it through)? Have you been in a similar situation and if so, what did your committee decide and why?

Rest assured, the anecdotal evidence and/or advice I hope to receive here will only form a very small part of the research I am doing into this topic to make sure that I make an informed decision when it comes time to vote on this issue. I have spoken to our insurance broker and the CEO in question, suggested that the PAC seek legal advice from a solicitor and am tonight attending a meeting with the other PACs...but this is a huge decision with huge consequences and I don't want to be responsible (even partially, as it will come down to a vote) for making the wrong one.

"When they prise my cold, dead fingers from the reins, then and only then can somebody else have Tee Que!"
 Topic: anyonoe live near Mount Taylor
anyonoe live near Mount Taylor [message #3183694] Tue, 17 June 2014 12:51
  horses4lyfe  
just wondering if anyone lives near Mount Taylor and travels down near Ferntree Gully at all or anyone travelling up there in the next week?

dream like you will live forever..... live like you will die today..

life is a gift and you shouldnt just take it for granted i will treasure it always
 Topic: career kickstarter??
career kickstarter?? [message #3177840] Sun, 01 June 2014 21:23
  Peepaboo  is currently offline Peepaboo  
Level 1 - Advanced
Has anyone gone through them for study? Thhey have some good courses, but google brings no reviews up for them, and I have no idea who to ring to see if they are legit with the vet fees etc? As they ask for your tax file number.
 Topic: A special Pug called Loca
A special Pug called Loca [message #3172957] Wed, 21 May 2014 18:37
  Combat  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2RJN9a_jdM

Laughing Laughing poor guy
 Topic: Market Research Interview- can you help?
Market Research Interview- can you help? [message #3169741] Wed, 14 May 2014 19:43
getupandgallop  is currently offline getupandgallop  
Level 5
Hi guys,

I am looking to do some further market research interviews to help develop my new business- and I need your help!

I would love to interview 10 women who are running their own pet or equine businesses.

I’m looking for women 30-50 years old to spend ½ an hour on the phone with me, purely interviewing you for market research purposes only. I promise NO selling at all.

I’m putting together a new Program and want to ensure I’m on the right track!! So, if you fit this description:

In business for at least 18 months
Turning over $100K plus
Serious about your business (not a hobby)
Your business involves pet services or products, or equine services or products in some way

If this sounds like you, I”ll be FOREVER grateful if you could spare a little of your time to help me help business owners like you better! Again, this is market research only, no confidential or personal info will be shared, and no selling. 10-30 minutes of your time is all I need, depending on how chatty you are!

Thanks so much! If you are keen to participate, please email me at anita@getupandgallop.com.au with your phone number and the most convenient time to reach you.

Have an awesome week! Thankyou so much.

Anita

Anita x

Get up & Gallop- Business Coaching and Mentoring for those with four legged clients as well as two!
www.getupandgallop.com.au
Pages (959): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15    »]

Current Time: Fri Oct 31 04:26:55 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 8.43613 seconds

.:: Home ::.